Nail art I have recently done...on myself!

MzEmo

Recently i have gotten more and more into nails almost passed the point where i TOTALLY forget about makeup!! JUST KIDDING! Well Nail art is expensive and im pretty much poor right now so i thought i would buy a few nail brushes and such to do my own. Hope you guys like it. Feel free to give me any suggestions or anything.

mable065.jpg

Repainted my acrylics
more026.jpg

First time trying my new nail brush from sallys
more030.jpg

eeew. looks messy
mable062.jpg

gross nails
more031.jpg

more045.jpg

more046.jpg

This one is not so much nail art. I call this my "couture" or Mod nails. LOL

MzzRach

Wow - these look really good. I always admire people that can do nail art - it's so intricate.

Beautiful!

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Dizzam! Meet me at KFC and do my nails someday shiiiit

LMAO why dont we just go to each others houses. Dont u think KFC is a weird place to be? haha

Blueeyesangel18

These are lovely I love nail art too you should try leopard print i did that and got tons of compliments, your designs have inspired me
smiles.gif

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesangel18
These are lovely I love nail art too you should try leopard print i did that and got tons of compliments, your designs have inspired me
smiles.gif

I used to do leopard print all the time. My friend even tries to come over and get them done by me. LOL but ive grown tired of it for now

blondemafia76

I really really really love the first ones..
My ATV is getting painted like that. Im not even kiddin! Hot pink and black zebra stripes with a glitter coat. When its done, come to Texas, and do my nails. I will platinum your hair and then take ya for a ride on the wheeler.
smiles.gif

Latest posts