*Nail Art*

*Moni-Luv*

Hey Specktra! I figured I would start a thread dedicated to Nail Art designs! I didn't see a thread in the first few pages of this place so if there is a thread out there I apologize! This is just a way everyone can share their creativity! I know I'm always looking for new ideas. Soo enjoy!!!

Hot Pink with Zebra tips (inspired by julieg713 on youtube)

Nail Polish Used:
Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - Fuchsia Power
Wet N Wild - French White
Konad stamping plate m57 with Konad black polish

Valentine's Day design (as seen on youtube QueenofBlendingMUA)

Nail Polish Used:
Ruby Kisses - Flower Girl
Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - Fuchsia Power
Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear - Cherry Red
Wet N Wild - French White
small red heart decals from Sally Beauty Supply

Nail Polish Used:
ChG - Seduce Me
Konad stamp m31 with white polish

I hope to see your creative designs too!
th_DANCE.gif

boba

I love doing nails too..

I did these last week:
doggy006.jpg

China glaze-For Audrey
Seche vite quick dry top coat
white acrylic paint

This is my sisters hand..she wanted something fun
doggy005.jpg

seche claret
seche top coat
white and green acrylic paint

RoseyPosey

Just some simple stuff i did.

This one is SUPER messy. Was rushing. oh well.
reviews_003.jpg

this one is just simple. took off the other design.
Also, the lady who did my acyrlics did a horrible job, i only had them on for 2 days and ripped those suckas off! Ill just do them myself like i used to!!!!!
reviews_004.jpg

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjenny17
these designs are gorgeous .. im plain ol boring and just get a frenchhh everytime i go

its so much fun to play around with my nails. i bought the nail paints off 8ty8beauty.com for 1.88 a peice. super cheap and they have that nice long skinny brush to do desings with!

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
its so much fun to play around with my nails. i bought the nail paints off 8ty8beauty.com for 1.88 a peice. super cheap and they have that nice long skinny brush to do desings with!

i wish i could do designs myself but ahhh im such a clumsy girl lol i doubt i would be able to do anything worth showing off
thmbdn.gif

boba

Hilly: Buy me a plane ticket and i would go asap. haha

RoseyPosey: You should do a nail tutorial on how u do your acrylics. i would be interested in learning how to do them on my own
winks.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba
Hilly: Buy me a plane ticket and i would go asap. haha

RoseyPosey: You should do a nail tutorial on how u do your acrylics. i would be interested in learning how to do them on my own
winks.gif

I will do it, but it may be like months before i get it up! lol, just kidding. I will try, but im not licensed or anything. I have just gotten acrylics done since i was liek 13 lol. My natural nails SUCK and are super thin and brittle on their own, so the acrylics dont ruin them anymore lol.

I basically just do what the techs do lol. i bought the kit and just winged it!

Ill see what i can do on a tut though girl! ill post the link to my blog in this thread, so watch for it, probably saturday!

boba

RoseyPosey: Thanks so much! Im too scared to do it on my own but if you show me it would be a lot better than trying to remember how the techs do it.

SolarWhite

Love this thread!!!
Ladies, I have two left hands and I can't afford to go get my nails done very often. So I googled youtube tutorials on how to do nails. I found a video called Misha's 10 minute french manicure and it ROCKS!
You paint the tip of your nails, doesn't have to be perfect. Then wait until it drys, and take a eye shadow brush, dip it in 100% acetone and use the brush and shape it nicely. I guess instead of me trying to describe it, watch the video LOL
Anyway, I am so excited about doing my own nails now. I look forward to seeing more pictures!

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Moni-Luv*
Pic Clickable

BASE: ChG - Liquid Leather
DESIGN: ChG - Awaken
Konad plate M57

OMG that is so amazing!!!!!! It's so edgy, I love it!

Jinni

I'm really happy with this. It was done with Sinful Ray of Light polish and Konad special polish in white + Konad plate m71.

Sinful_278RayOfLight_m71_1.jpg

Sinful_278RayOfLight_m71_2.jpg

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinni
I'm really happy with this. It was done with Sinful Ray of Light polish and Konad special polish in white + Konad plate m71.

Sinful_278RayOfLight_m71_1.jpg

Sinful_278RayOfLight_m71_2.jpg

That is so girly and delicate looking. Beautiful! I need this Konad NOW! .

What kit do you have? is the basic one any good?

Latest posts