Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Yeah, it is very pretty on the nails, but it's absolutely stunning in the bottle. I think that's why I didn't buy it originally, most of the swatches just didn't wow me.

I placed an order with Glam yesterday, bought too many and borderline regretted it, lol. I like the ones I bought, but the shipping is quite a lot. If there was a free shipping threshold on the main site, I would've bought from there instead and would've got the other 5 I wanted. Oh well, it is what it is.

I got these:

View attachment 67932
View attachment 67933
If you're going to jump, might as well be with both feet! Some pretties there, yes it's very annoying not getting any cheap/free shipping but it is what it is. It was good when Stackry made shipping a non-issue, with a £20 one-off delivery cost for loads of brands, but those days are long gone and it's an expensive business buying enough polishes to make all the shipping fees worthwhile these days. It will be a nice package to open when it finally arrives!

PearlyQueen

Well I've had a good look at PPU and narrowed it down to 4 - Cupcake, Polished For Days, Great Lakes Lacquer and Lemming. Not sure about Lemming though. Also fancied the J Reine but the fifth takes it up a level on postage and I've never tried the brand so I decided not to go for it. What are you getting?

Anitacska

Well I've had a good look at PPU and narrowed it down to 4 - Cupcake, Polished For Days, Great Lakes Lacquer and Lemming. Not sure about Lemming though. Also fancied the J Reine but the fifth takes it up a level on postage and I've never tried the brand so I decided not to go for it. What are you getting?
I've also been contemplating the Lemming, but I keep thinking I must have something similar. I'm definitely getting the Different Dimension, PfD, EdM and Girly Bits. I'm sending this order to my Stackry box since it's open.