Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Thanks, yes, that's the one I thought you meant. I'd say the other one is more mauvey brown. I'm not sure what to get yet. I like two of the glitter toppers and this purple one the most.
I thought it was obvious when I first posted, then started questioning myself! Coz it's kind of bluey. And the other one is kind of purpley! 😵

Anitacska

Anitacska

My current mani is El Corazon Sodalite with some festive snowman stamping. It's more of a greyish blue colour, none of the pictures show it accurately (maybe the first one?), but it'll have to do.

IMG_20211212_103540147.jpg

IMG_20211212_103727612.jpg

IMG_20211212_105809729.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted any manis recently, I've been really busy, tired, stressed out, etc. I also don't seem to have the time or energy to pair up polishes, so I've just been using whatever I pulled out. It's a miracle I've managed to do some stamping!

I grew up listening to Mariah and she's iconic, my mom is a fan of hers and that makes me a fan too, I'm ecstatic to try out her products I'm pretty sure my mom would be so happy receiving this for Christmas.

PearlyQueen

My current mani is El Corazon Sodalite with some festive snowman stamping. It's more of a greyish blue colour, none of the pictures show it accurately (maybe the first one?), but it'll have to do.

View attachment 69998

View attachment 69999

View attachment 70000

Sorry I haven't posted any manis recently, I've been really busy, tired, stressed out, etc. I also don't seem to have the time or energy to pair up polishes, so I've just been using whatever I pulled out. It's a miracle I've managed to do some stamping!
Your miracle stamping is really cute! I'm sorry to hear things are no better for you - my office has just moved to remote only again until at least 13 Jan so I'm massively relieved and happy about that. I miss your manis though! Hopefully you have the pics for when you feel up to posting them. :knuddel:

Anitacska

Your miracle stamping is really cute! I'm sorry to hear things are no better for you - my office has just moved to remote only again until at least 13 Jan so I'm massively relieved and happy about that. I miss your manis though! Hopefully you have the pics for when you feel up to posting them. :knuddel:
Aaw thank you! Yeah, things have been pretty hectic/pants here. I'm not even wearing polish today, I fell asleep in front of the telly and couldn't make myself bother with it when I woke up. Maybe tonight.

That's good news about your job, although I hate it that this bloody virus is spreading so fast again. My middle one and I went to a concert in London on Wednesday, I'm hoping we didn't catch it, most people weren't wearing masks and there was no social distancing. I've had my booster now, but you just never know, and my middle one is unvaccinated (don't ask!).

Anitacska

Here's another miracle stamping, this time dandelions over Tonic Polish Dorothy.

IMG_20211218_122126164.jpg

IMG_20211218_122143724.jpg

IMG_20211218_122108671.jpg

IMG_20211218_122153709.jpg

It was inspired by my jumper. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

IMG_20211218_123931603.jpg

PearlyQueen

Aaw thank you! Yeah, things have been pretty hectic/pants here. I'm not even wearing polish today, I fell asleep in front of the telly and couldn't make myself bother with it when I woke up. Maybe tonight.

That's good news about your job, although I hate it that this bloody virus is spreading so fast again. My middle one and I went to a concert in London on Wednesday, I'm hoping we didn't catch it, most people weren't wearing masks and there was no social distancing. I've had my booster now, but you just never know, and my middle one is unvaccinated (don't ask!).
Eek, naked nails - obviously in crisis :(

Latest posts