Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

omg i just read this at NOUVEAU CHEAP

"Sally Beauty -- reader HeatherS said that Orly is changing their packaging so the old bottles are all BOGOFREE right now. I haven't been to Sally yet this week so I don't know if this is nationwide), but HeatherS said both Sally stores in her town were running this sale."

I thought this was just a sale thing going on. why would they do that?? i dont mind but i feel for those you that do! im going to email them tomorrow and ask. im to tired right now, and wont make any sense lol.

Dominique33

naked nails?? What!! thats a crime!!!
girlhaha.gif
I love naked and colourful nails in fact. BUT posting and sharing all those beautiful nail polishes well it's a crime
girlhaha.gif
for my wallet !
I don't know if there are glosses too ( Dior ), and this collection has not arrived here yet, I'll ask at Sephora maybe they will know ( the new eyeshadows have arrived and Chérie Bow too, I think this is it ) !

Naughtyp

Whew! Just placed my order. Turquoise & Caicos Where's My Chauffeur? Peach Daquiri Tart Deco
Awesome picks!! I want 3 and have WMC? but I have t worn it yet. I always pick up the others but put them back telling myself I have enough of those colors but I should be able to pick them up soon ;) I'm feeling enabled I'm actually too tired to even paint my nails right now... :O wt heck

Naughtyp

omg i just read this at NOUVEAU CHEAP  "Sally Beauty  -- reader HeatherS said that Orly is changing their packaging so the old bottles are all BOGOFREE right now. I haven't been to Sally yet this week so I don't know if this is nationwide), but HeatherS said both Sally stores in her town were running this sale." I thought this was just a sale thing going on. why would they do that?? i dont mind but i feel for those you that do! im going to email them tomorrow and ask. im to tired right now, and wont make any sense lol.
aww man! all the orlys I want still are at ulta not Sally's!!

MRV

To celebrate February I'm wearing Hare's Cast in Bronze. I put two a bit too thick layers, but it smoothed out just ok. The bronze glitter looks nicer IRL. Unfortunately my new phonecam sucks in close-ups so with the old one we go.

Anneri

To celebrate February I'm wearing Hare's Cast in Bronze. I put two a bit too thick layers, but it smoothed out just ok. The bronze glitter looks nicer IRL. Unfortunately my new phonecam sucks in close-ups so with the old one we go.

LOVE!
eyelove.gif
looks awesome, MRV!

Btw, if you want any of those Catrices or Essences, just drop me a PM, I'm happy to do CPs.

MACina

I received my BL Wine Gums lipgloss yesterday and I love it
eyelove.gif

Such a pretty color and it feels very nice on my lips.It smells like caramel milk (like "Fresubin Karamell" but I think that no one knows this ???).

Anneri

I know it, Macina, and it brings back so many bad memories!!! Ugh. But the gloss looks super nice. Have you worn it on the lips yet? Does it feel tacky?

honey on boost

I received my BL Wine Gums lipgloss yesterday and I love it
eyelove.gif

Such a pretty color and it feels very nice on my lips.It smells like caramel milk (like "Fresubin Karamell" but I think that no one knows this ???).

eyelove.gif
that's a gorgeous color! I'm glad to hear it's not too tacky.. I may have to try one soon.

Latest posts