Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

honey on boost

CartoonChic!!! pm when you're on again.. My sales girl has two St. Tropez in stock and all of the summer colors. She'll ship for free and she always gives great samples
flower.gif

Dominique33

Very pretty mani, Where's my Chauffeur is gorgeous !
Does anyone know if Leading Lady ( the collection I mean ) was really inspired by the Royal family ? I've heard it through a French blog but I have no idea if it's true ?

CartoonChic

CartoonChic!!! pm when you're on again.. My sales girl has two St. Tropez in stock and all of the summer colors. She'll ship for free and she always gives great samples
flower.gif
yahoo.gif
Yay! I got St. Tropez! I also got Tutu and the Cruise colors. I think I met my goal of buying Diors in February. Thanks, honey!
th_kiss.gif

Where's my Chauffeur is gorgeous.

honey on boost

Thank you, everyone! I can't stop looking at my nails.
yahoo.gif
Yay! I got St. Tropez! I also got Tutu and the Cruise colors. I think I met my goal of buying Diors in February. Thanks, honey!
th_kiss.gif

Where's my Chauffeur is gorgeous.
dothewave.gif
You're going to love them. I'm debating on what color to wear on our Valentines cruise next week.. I think I may choose Mango or pasteque.

CartoonChic

Thank you, everyone! I can't stop looking at my nails.
dothewave.gif
You're going to love them. I'm debating on what color to wear on our Valentines cruise next week.. I think I may choose Mango or pasteque.
Enjoy your trip! Maybe Mango on your hands and Pasteque on your toes. The best of both.

kimibos

Zoya PixieDust Swatches
http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=6452

i want the blue and green ones.

i think that im going to skip everyhting to get the holographic collection from CG and the colo clubs that are out right now.
so i may skip the opi and CG spring collections. i dont have many holos just like 5.

MRV

I finally got my Essie - Where's my Chauffeur in the mail and I'm officially in love!! I will be wearing this A LOT.

Love this! Can't wait to wear mine. I just checked out my turquoisy teals and realized I don't have any mid-tone brights (darker that this one). Needs more!

CartoonChic

nice haul. im soo sad there are no diors at sephora i wanted to get them at the vib sale
thanks!
bouquet.gif
im always with my eyes peeled for a nail polish sale!
im like addicted to beauty/drugstore.com
love this color on you and once again i love the shape of your nails!
i dont know but i thought it was about an independent liberal woman, but maybe they are right and its about the queen, she is a pretty strong woman.
yeahh nice haul st tropez looks gorgeous!!!!
That was my plan. I hope Sephora will keep selling them and they're just doing something with the website. I hope to go to Sephora this weekend to see what they have in the store.

CartoonChic

I just got a shipping notice from A-England. My third order was shipped today. Now I'm just waiting for the notice for my second order.

Naughtyp

Just got the BL Olympic set!! like I need more silver and gold np lol . I also got Essie's mint candy apple at target. I'm going to go home and painty nails I'm trying To use all my pinks in feb lol and my leftover reds I didn't use during Christmas . I don't know which one ill use yet. kimibos I remember that modern fam one now I wish I had got the Kim kardashian one the polishaholic said it was better in her modem fam comparison post. but I haven't seen that modern fam one yet either only the teal purple silver boring ones lol . I'll be making my first Dior purchase in April for spring ball!!! and maybe princess ;)

kimibos

I'll be making my first Dior purchase in April for spring ball!!! and maybe princess
winks.gif
YEAHHH im glad you found the set. mint candy apple is a mint must have. i didnt get the kardasian ones but im ok with the modern family one. i saw the selena collection and forgot to pick the yellow up and the flaky one. i may go monday after the storm is completely gone.

CartoonChic

i hope they have them in-store. omg dont go to the store, its crazy outside.

lucky!
YEAHHH im glad you found the set. mint candy apple is a mint must have. i didnt get the kardasian ones but im ok with the modern family one. i saw the selena collection and forgot to pick the yellow up and the flaky one. i may go monday after the storm is completely gone.
Down here it just looks grey and cloudy outside. I think my area is only going to get rain. I'll probably go Sat or Sun depending on how bad things are. Hope everything's OK on your end.

Naughtyp

i hope they have them in-store. omg dont go to the store, its crazy outside.

lucky!
I want the modern fam one i remember picking up the KK one and i didnt get it. Now i want that color lol it reminds me of Bikini So teeny. do u have taht one?

Naughtyp

pompom.gif

Down here it just looks grey and cloudy outside. I think my area is only going to get rain. I'll probably go Sat or Sun depending on how bad things are. Hope everything's OK on your end.
yes, i am very happy! too good to pass up =) and i have actually been wanting Diamond Geezer and Full Monty for awhile so YAY! =)