Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Quote:Originally Posted by Medgal07

Here's one of my latest 'Ninja in Motion' NP shopping sprees:
yahoo.gif

Row I: Illamasqua Nomad, Jo'Mina & Noble

Row II: Illamasqua Venous,Collide & Smash

Row III: Chanel May & Emprise and Dior Rose Kimono

Awesome haul, Medgal. Such a lovely colours! I also need Venous, and I don't have Collide or May either.

MRV

Quote:Originally Posted by kimibos

is there something wrong with specktra right now?? the posts look weird? idk maybe its just on my computer?

I have it, too! i thought it was my computer. It crashes down (the browser) all the time.

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Pure NP heaven! This is such a happy thread. I get so excited hearing about everyones' hauls and seeing swatches and manis---coming to this thread is as addictive as NP hauling/collecting. I just love it. CC, I don't want to see a news report with a video clip of you darting through a mall with your fingers up your nose---that's not the kind of trend setting or social referencing you want to provide for our youth. I'm now afraid to wear Forget-Me-Not because I'll be tempted to sniff the roses while driving around town---imagine getting caught doing that by a traffic cam. Give a whole new meaning to 'stop & smell the roses'!!!

Going Incognito is a BEAUTIFUL green and great choice for your next mani! Are you now getting anxiety over which polish to wear next? I think I want to set up a 3-day roster to calm myself down---I will plan my next NPs for the coming 12 days. Not too brave of me is it?------that's only 4 NPs!
girlhaha.gif

I've been swatching my recently acquired polishes on my nails today. I already made nail stick swatches of them, but couldn't swatch them on my hands because of my mani. I removed it today for a polish change and decided to have a swatch fest. I love everything!

The Illamasqua speckled polishes are so dreamy. I see why so many people are doing skittle manis with them. It's hard to choose which one to wear. I'm definitely going back for the pink one. The Diors are so pretty and I'm starting to get used to the brush. I love Nirvana and the sheerness of Golden Light makes it so pretty. I can also really smell roses on my nail from Forget-Me-Not. It's neat, but weirds me out a little at the same time. You probably don't want to be caught with your fingers near your nose too often. People can get the wrong idea.

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues is gorgeous. Pictures don't do it justice. The Butter Londons and Essies are just as wonderful. I don't think I've actually worn an Essie yet, so I'm using Going Incognito for my next mani.

I think I feel another haul coming on after all this swatching.
th_happy1.gif

Medgal07

Quote:

Thanks, guys! Swinger was a nice glitter, but a pita to take off (I don't even use acetone). - We don't have anything green outside either, just more and more snow
cry.gif

Yay! I got the same ones a while ago.

And, finally, f i n a l l y today I got the Illamasqua order I placed January 12th. It took only 7 weeks and 5 days to come!

Baptiste, Poke, Obsess, Grab
Smash, Blow, Whack and the poor Comic Cute
Really PRETTY MRV---I'm really loving Illamasqua. Blow is pretty. That might need to go on my wish list. I just noticed that your Comic Cute does't have Betty on it
icon_eek.gif

kimibos

i thought i had done something to the computer, im not a computer person lol its soo annoying. lets hope it can be fix soon.

BuickMackane

WTF? I venture out of the undergrowth only to find Specktra gone all wonky! The world's gone mad I tells ya!
icon_eek.gif

*grumble grumble*

BuickMackane

you did this !! lol
Caught red handed dammit!
lol.gif

I'm wearing FingerPaints Hue Left a Message btw. Love it! I thought it might be a tad sheer on its own so I used one coat of Precision Purple Haze (which, incidentally, is by no means purple) underneath. I tried taking a pic but it turned out super crappy so you have to take my word that it looks super gorgeous and sparkly
heart.gif

kimibos

Caught red handed dammit!
lol.gif

I'm wearing FingerPaints Hue Left a Message btw. Love it! I thought it might be a tad sheer on its own so I used one coat of Precision Purple Haze (which, incidentally, is by no means purple) underneath. I tried taking a pic but it turned out super crappy so you have to take my word that it looks super gorgeous and sparkly
heart.gif
im glad you like it, ill pick more from the sale bin next time i see more at my sallys.

Naughtyp

I couldn't resist I went to Dallas and got orlys elation generation and CG keep calm paint on and the mimosas before manis. I really wanted fancy pansy but it was out ;( ima check the other Sally's tommorow! Specktra is being weird today so I'm not going to bother with quotes lol
i think I'll be greened out by st patrols day too but I'm going to wait until April to use my spring colors. I think lol

Medgal07

I couldn't resist I went to Dallas and got orlys elation generation and CG keep calm paint on and the mimosas before manis. I really wanted fancy pansy but it was out ;( ima check the other Sally's tommorow! Specktra is being weird today so I'm not going to bother with quotes lol
i think I'll be greened out by st patrols day too but I'm going to wait until April to use my spring colors. I think lol
You're on a mission Naughtyp...way to go!!! I'm going green just until March 21. Too many gorgeous spring colors to resist--obviously I can't.
I agree that Spectra is wonky today. They're either making an effort to enhance the system or its been hit by a virus. A more likely explanation is that I posted pics of myself in another thread and my face broke Specktra!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Corally

I couldn't resist I went to Dallas and got orlys elation generation and CG keep calm paint on and the mimosas before manis. I really wanted fancy pansy but it was out ;( ima check the other Sally's tommorow! Specktra is being weird today so I'm not going to bother with quotes lol  i think I'll be greened out by st patrols day too but I'm going to wait until April to use my spring colors. I think lol
[COLOR=008000]You're on a mission Naughtyp...way to go!!!  I'm going green just until March 21.  Too many gorgeous spring colors to resist--obviously I can't.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008000]I agree that Spectra is wonky today.  They're either making an effort to enhance the system or its been hit by a virus.  A more likely explanation is that I posted pics of myself in another thread and my face broke Specktra![/COLOR] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
LMAO!!! :lol: :lmao: