Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

Nice manis kimibos, Med and Buick. I like the nail swatch MACHostage.

kimibos, do you have a crackle polish? Try making dots with it. It's a neat effect.

th_LMAO.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
Work it CC---WORK IT---OWN IT!!!
th_wiggle2.gif
th_LMAO.gif
girlhaha.gif

CartoonChic

Lovely Buick...so soft and feminine. Your mani matches that gorgeous eye look that you did with the Spoiled Rich quad. You should see her NPA ladies! Go over and take a look!!! She's stunning I tell you----just stunning http://www.specktra.net/t/180902/mac-x-archies-girls-betty-veronica-collection-discussion-february-2013/11460
Wow! Yes, she is. I thought Buick was a woman of a more mature age. I think probably because of her tinker's cuss remark.
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

I'm not familiar with Lush products. I see the name mentioned a lot, but haven't ventured to try anything. I think I'm going to try the Dior. I'll pick it up during Nordstrom's triple points.
Lemony Flutter is my HG cuticle cream. I love it to bits. Do check it out if you have a Lush counter nearby. I hear very good things about Dior's cuticle cream but I never tried it.

Naughtyp

kimibos, do you have a crackle polish? Try making dots with it. It's a neat effect.

You can place your Nordstrom order online and then contact customer service for the adjustment. Or you can call them directly and place an order over the phone. I purchased in store and they made the adjustment while I was purchasing at the register, but I was told it was the store's discretion if they decide to do the price adjustment or not.

I also get overwhelmed if a look at a bunch of polish. It's too many options an colors. I need a list. I like to look up colors online so I know what I want before hand.

th_remoteImage-61.gif

You're right! I think I'll get a few more Diors. Probably Nymphea and Crystal. I'll save the sparkle Diors for another time. And I'll probably get some more Illamasquas and will slow down after that. I didn't go back to get more Butter Londons during the sale, and I didn't do the Zoya deal. So I was good, right?

girlhaha.gif
lol ;) great job at passing on the deals lol I did too... there's only on BL on my list: Jasper. of course if I had the choice there's. few others I'd pick up but I'll wait. same with Zoyas.
A trip to Japan sounds awesome is that what ur trying to save for?
most of the np will still be around when u get back CC!!

kimibos

THANKS! I HAVE THE OPI PINK CRACKLE FROM THE CANCER FOUNDATION. THATS THEY ONLY ONE I FELT LIKE BUYING BECAUSE OF THE CAUSE, IM GOING TO DO A MANI WITH IT NEXT WEEK!

You're right! I think I'll get a few more Diors. Probably Nymphea and Crystal. I'll save the sparkle Diors for another time. And I'll probably get some more Illamasquas and will slow down after that. I didn't go back to get more Butter Londons during the sale, and I didn't do the Zoya deal. So I was good, right?
NO WAY, i have to say that you were a bad girl for skipping the zoya deal!!! lol

kimibos

i have been wanting to go to walgreens for the sinful colors irish idontknow? collection. i saw on nouveu cheap that they have a green suspended flaky. i also just found a $3off coupon from covergirl nail products in the march vogue.
girlhaha.gif

i got 2 of their polishes alredy and i really liked them.

here is a pic of the flaki, the collection is called shamrock http://copious.com/listings/sinful-colors-green-ocean-new-flaky-glitter-nail-polish-no-fees-free-shipping

BuickMackane

omg your skin looks soo nice, like perfect, and ronnie red looks amazing on you!
Thank you . My skin's been behaving itself lately. The nasty dry, flaky areas cleared up considerably since I removed cheese from my diet.

Kinda off topic but does anyone have OPI Black Spotted? More importantly, has anyone made it work? The stupid thing just pools on my nails and looks one gloopy horrible mess!
getyou.gif

Corally

I just came across some swatches of the new Catrice polishes. Apologies if they've already been posted. http://www.ooohshinies.com/2013/03/new-catrice-polish-swatches-part-i.html http://www.ooohshinies.com/2013/03/new-catrice-polish-swatches-part-ii.html I'm definitely getting Denim Moore, Squeeze Me, Petrolpolitan and Mint Me Up. Purple Reign is a maybe. They should have a B1G1F sale already! 
devil.gif
I really hope they do a 1+1 soon! Want the new polishes! :pompom:

Corally

Squeal! My Diors were delivered! I included a pic of my Butter London haul, too. I wish I had better lighting. ROW 1: Shadow, Orchid, Poison, Bond Street, Golden Jungle Duo ROW 2: Bikini, Calypso, Cosmo, Acapulco, Lagoon I'm going to use the Golden Jungle Duo for my next mani. I'm so curious to see how it will turn out. I wish you all could see how beautiful the purples are, especially Orchid. I had to hunt down Acapulco and Lagoon. The boutique didn't have them anymore and I wanted to complete the set with Calypso and Cosmo. I'm glad I found them. Now I have another yellow. That's make three! ROW 1: Slapper, Macbeth, Snog, Squatter ROW 2: Fiver, Kerfuffle, Molly Coddled, Alcopop
Sooo pretty! :drool: GREAT haul!!

kimibos

BuickMackane

I really hope they do a 1+1 soon! Want the new polishes!
pompom.gif
Yeah! I'm not getting them at full price, no way. Whenever I do that they always have a sale soon afterwards and I feel stupid for having paid full price. Which is kinda stupid in itself, because they're not expensive to begin with. It does add up though.

I want some of the new Essence polishes too but I haven't bought them yet for the same reason.

Speaking of sales, Alice&Jo have a selection of Misas and Kinetics at EUR1!
pompom.gif

Medgal07

Squeal! My Diors were delivered! I included a pic of my Butter London haul, too. I wish I had better lighting.

ROW 1: Shadow, Orchid, Poison, Bond Street, Golden Jungle Duo
ROW 2: Bikini, Calypso, Cosmo, Acapulco, Lagoon

I'm going to use the Golden Jungle Duo for my next mani. I'm so curious to see how it will turn out. I wish you all could see how beautiful the purples are, especially Orchid. I had to hunt down Acapulco and Lagoon. The boutique didn't have them anymore and I wanted to complete the set with Calypso and Cosmo. I'm glad I found them. Now I have another yellow. That's make three!

ROW 1: Slapper, Macbeth, Snog, Squatter
ROW 2: Fiver, Kerfuffle, Molly Coddled, Alcopop

OMG CC. This is LOVE. I actually had a physical reaction to your lineups. They are so, so beautiful that I swooned and then I
th_wiggle2.gif
repeatedly and it's not even my haul
icon_eek.gif
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!

Naughtyp

ANOTHER bad girl for skipping the zoya DEAL!!

omg your skin looks soo nice, like perfect, and ronnie red looks amazing on you!
lol I had to lol I'm trying to save money on my cards for the upcoming DL polishes and for mac in April.
I am going to go look for that sinful colors flaki tho! and my Nordies has the new Diors I'm going to go look at them tommorow.... wish I could go right now but I'm stuck at work!!

Corally

I really hope they do a 1+1 soon! Want the new polishes! :pompom:
Yeah! I'm not getting them at full price, no way. Whenever I do that they always have a sale soon afterwards and I feel stupid for having paid full price. Which is kinda stupid in itself, because they're not expensive to begin with. It does add up though. I want some of the new Essence polishes too but I haven't bought them yet for the same reason. Speaking of sales, Alice&Jo have a selection of Misas and Kinetics at EUR1! 
pompom.gif
I will also wait for the sale. It's really silly right because they're dirt cheap! (They're getting more 'expensive' though!) But if you have like 20 Catrice NP in your shopping basket you REALLY don't wanna pay full price. :lol: Though I do pay full price for really nice LE ones. :) The NP monster inside me wants to run to the drugstore tomorrow to buy them all because they're sooo pretty. :heart::eyelove: And I'm not really interested in Essence (used to though), Misa en Kinetics... And my new rule is to only buy NP from a couple of brands so.. But I do have a flaky from Kinetics, it's lovely. :nods: