Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

BuickMackane

Although, I did not fully get if they are going to send me my big order again or possibly the speckles?!
ohboy.gif
I did indeed. What a mess.

I daren't check the website because I'll have a nervous breakdown if the specklies are out of stock. Two polishes from my order (Jan and Obsess) were already gone by the time the order was sent for the second time. I was pretty miffed about Jan but I got over it. I can't see that happening with the Specklies.

Nail polish gods are angry allright.

Medgal07

thmbup.gif
I'm drooling for days HOB! I'm on a green challenge and can't wear my Taboo! Thanks for the little 'fix'. It looks amazing on you. The blue Zoya is lovely and reminds me a little of Dior's Blue Label, another NP that I've not yet worn. Need to start wearing all of these untried NPs!!!
icon_eek.gif

I really have got some catching up to do! You ladies are fast. While I catch up I'll post some recent swatches.

Chanel Taboo

Zoya I forgot the name! LOL

Medgal07

Very productive work day Buick---someone has to keep us drooling over gorgeous NP swatches!!
I decided to work from home today and ended up watching random youtube videos and reswatching my BB Coutures. Here's some nail wheel pr0n for ya. I should have taken daylight pics too but too late now. D'oh!

1 Playboy 11 BPM
2 Sexy Centerfold 12 Beat
3 Heavenly Hunk 13 African Queen
4 Junk In The Trunk 14 Boom Boom
5 Trim And Tassled 15 Ball & Chain
6 Feathered Vixen 16 Stone Crazy
7 Jealousy 17 Manipulative Martian
8 Anger 18 Boned Invader
9 Gluttony 19 Alien Puke
10 Hemera 20 -

1 Starry Starry Taupe 11 Ravager
2 Grey Matter 12 Joker
3 Hustle 13 Venice Party
4 Opposites Attract 14 Karibbean Kiersti
5 Blind Love 15 Blue Bahama
6 Union Square 16 Moon Over Manhattan
7 Kelly's Green 17 Sea Of Cortez
8 Mendocino Midnight 18 Frosty Meadow
9 Napa Valley Red 19 Iced Olive
10 Dragon's Breath 20 Widowmaker

1 Skipper
2 Man Bug
3 Caterpillar
4 Incognito
5 Impact Driver
6 Michael
7 Adam
8 Eve
9 Dark Knight
10 Ashes
11 Coal Miner
12 Golf Pro

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
Too cute HOB. I thought I was on the wrong thread with all of this talk about sandwiches!
icon_eek.gif
Gotta love a sandwich that won't make you gain weight!
girlhaha.gif

Thank you everyone
heart.gif
I can't stop staring at my nails.
so many pretty colors to add to my neverending wishlist!
I'm not clicking.. I'm not clicking.. I'm not clicking..
The opi ballet polishes are perfect for jelly sammiches!

You're going to love it!

LOL it's a glitter sandwich usually done with a see thru polish. You put the glitter over a coat or two and then add another layer of the undercoat on top of the glitter. Here's one I did a while back.

Medgal07

CC if you miss a day you could be seriously hard pressed to catch up right? I'll definitely post pics when I use the Dior Sparkles.
yahoo.gif

Good gracious this thread exploded. You all have been busy. Beautiful manis, hauls and swatches everyone.

heat.gif
@ Taboo! I'm soooo getting it. I need it in my life.

Med, my heart skipped a beat at those Diors. I can't wait for swatches.

What's this sandwhich everyone keeps talking about? I'm hungry.

MRV

cry.gif
YES. Thank you Annieri---I dropped my BL Come to Bed Red-----Made a tragic mess, but I managed to keep most of the polish in the bottle.
Oh, poor thing. I'm not really into red polishes but I picked up Come to Bed Red on my tax free trip because it looked nice and bright.

Medgal07

Just beautiful Jennyap------My AEs were destroyed but I will definitely purchase some in the future. I'll probably start with my original list, and of course Dragon was it. I think that was one that most of us ordered.
Thank you!
I really like Dragon on you! I agree with you on the formula.. one of the best I've tried.

Medgal07

so I just left ur an outfitters got one of the last silver holos and ordered the pink one with free shipping! i also got another polish called Chill. it's pretty lol
and my picture polishes have shipped yay!!

I got the new Ulta as, this Friday on mar 15 Butter London's will be in sale for $9. I'm going sometime this week to hide jasper in the store so I can get it on Friday lol. if its gone ill just grab whichever one I like ;)

np makes me so happy for some reason ;)
th_roll1.gif
I've never tried that one before. Now I'll be looking for hidden NPs. Jasper is lovely---maybe I'll get to wear it some day when I stop buying so much NP and actually wear it. Cheeky Chops is pretty too but it's a darker yellow than Jasper.

kimibos

It doesn't look like I need some sunblock today, does it?

I actually like the quite subtle holo of the CGs! Maybe there's a haul in my future...
that looks like a huge storm. i also want some of the CG holos. i dont think i can afford all of them but ill definitely hope i can pick some.

Medgal07

Very pretty manis Buick! I love your accent nail too----very nice!
thmbup.gif

Can't wait! That's the only shade in the collection that intrigued me.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who hides stuff in the store. I usually stuff things waaaay back in the display, behind another colour. But if I'm too desperate I hide them elsewhere in the store
lol.gif

This was my mani for the past 2 days: Catrice Hunting Heritage with OPI The Man With The Golden Gun to accent:

And this is my mani now. One coat of Kinetics Sweet Smell of Success (one of the polishes I got for EUR1!), one coat of Ninja Polish Cupid Floam. I haven't worn my Kinetics polishes for a long time and I'd forgotten how great they are. I'm definitely going to wear SSoS on its own soon.

BuickMackane

Just beautiful Jennyap------My AEs were destroyed but I will definitely purchase some in the future. I'll probably start with my original list, and of course Dragon was it. I think that was one that most of us ordered.
Wasn't LLarowe going to send the AEs on Adina's behalf? What happened?
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

Looks lovely, Honey!

I love the colour of Dragon! I have not worn mine yet, but I could easily buy more holos in this shade!

Did you get any?

Very springy! I'm not sure if I have true jellies to try a sandwich but I'm sure there are a few jelly-ish ones I can work with.

Tell me about it! I got 2 Beetlejuices last summer and I'm afraid to open the other one.

tMWtGG makes a lovely accent! I never got to order it, sigh.

Just how many polishes did you have again? You have such a nice variety of colors!
eyelove.gif

crybaby.gif
. Good thinking, Kimibos. You managed to save it.

I think I'm going to keep all the quasi empty top coat etc. bottles after all.

holysheep.gif
Too much action!

Oh, almost forgot. About Taboo. It seems to be a part of this collction:

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/03/chanel-spring-summer-2013-revelation-de-chanel-collection-info-promo-photos.html

Should come to the US and at least Chanel Boutiques?
It's here. I got it at a local Saks. As HOB said, it's at Neiman's and also at Nordstrom, both with March 22 ship dates.

kimibos

Imagine finding an original black holo version OPI My Private Jet that someone hid at the back of a display years ago and forgot about!
th_happy1.gif

yeah that would be my reaction or maybe the rolling one!

We shall wait and see

*cue eerie music*
lol yes!!
Ta muchly
bouquet.gif