Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

No, I have not yet swatched them but they look darned close don't they? Zoya included swatched nail forms advertising their collections. There are some vacancies so I just might test them out.
The newest Bond film I watched was The World Is Not Enough so I can't say anything about the later ones. To be fair, I can't say much about TWiNE either because the only thing I remember is Trainspotting's Begbie (forgot the bloke's name gah!) playing the bad guy. I spent half the film thinking how cool it would be if he attacked Bond with a pint glass.

Medgal07

Oh but being the village idiot is awesome! I can get away with saying things that other people would be slammed for saying. Hehe.
True. Idiot like a fox, I say
rofl.gif

Yes, my NPA sisters! We must mobilise immediately! We have nothing to lose but our chains! Let us gather outside Royal Mail HQ and catapult burning bottles of NP through their windows and show them who's the boss!

NPAs Unite---we'll get tee shirts made and do our nails first!

Ah, these look nice. Gotta love the cute little bottles too
cheerleader.gif

Just don't bite the tops!

kimibos

i just ordered this http://www.blackcatlacquer.com/product/lucky-star it looks so beautiful, i couldnt contain myself! they have 3 more named after madonna songs so yeah im getting them! i ended up paying $12.50 with shipping.
on my to get list
vogue
like a virgen
frozen

Medgal07

i just ordered this http://www.blackcatlacquer.com/product/lucky-star it looks so beautiful, i couldnt contain myself! they have 3 more named after madonna songs so yeah im getting them! i ended up paying $12.50 with shipping.
on my to get list
vogue
like a virgen
frozen
Lovely!
eyelove.gif
How do you find these things Kimibos?

Prettypackages

uhhh i hope you find good deals! dont forget to share your hauls, ill be waiting lol
I meant Sally's and Walgreens.

I picked up sinful colors in irish green and sugar n spice. the other day from CVS I got Glowstick from Fergies WnW and Fergalicious. I also got Revlon New Money. Three greens in one week. I think I'm done. LOL I'm going to do a gradient manicure tomorrow night, for our green theme.

kimibos

I picked up sinful colors in irish green and sugar n spice. the other day from CVS I got Glowstick from Fergies WnW and Fergalicious. I also got Revlon New Money. Three greens in one week. I think I'm done. LOL I'm going to do a gradient manicure tomorrow night, for our green theme.
cool. did you see the wnw fergi minis!? i may get them, i havent tried any of the fergie polishes yet. please post swatches of revlon new money i cant find any when i googled it. lots of polishes vcome up.

Prettypackages

cool. did you see the wnw fergi minis!? i may get them, i havent tried any of the fergie polishes yet. please post swatches of revlon new money i cant find any when i googled it. lots of polishes vcome up.
My bad it's l'oreal new money. it is on this blog. http://www.prettytoughnails.com/

I saw the mini's, and almost picked them up. I think I'm getting sick, b/c I could not think and all I want is my bed. LOL The brush on the regular sizes looks a lot like that DIor brush. OH I forgot about my Sephora haul from Friday

I got Illamasua Speckle, Milf, and Dior... I forgot the name and can't find it. It's a greyish color. LOL

CartoonChic

103 new posts since yesterday?! I can't keep up!
bangin.gif

Going back to see what I've missed. The last things I remember are Taboo, Dragon, hiding polishes, Buick rolling around and a few sandwhiches.

Medgal07

103 new posts since yesterday?! I can't keep up!
bangin.gif

Going back to see what I've missed. The last things I remember are Taboo, Dragon, hiding polishes, Buick rolling around and a few sandwhiches.
wavey.gif
Hi CC. That about covers it---
girlhaha.gif
or perhaps you missed James Bond & a few other gems.

Medgal07

goodjob.gif
Pretty, it sounds like you're doing okay for someone without a list! You made some great picks. The Dior is probably Gris Trianon or Gris Montaigne.
OHhhh thanks for the link. I'll be getting those as well. I now need a list. There were some other colors I wanted, and now don't remember, and I refuse to dig through the thread... LOL

My bad it's l'oreal new money. it is on this blog. http://www.prettytoughnails.com/

I saw the mini's, and almost picked them up. I think I'm getting sick, b/c I could not think and all I want is my bed. LOL The brush on the regular sizes looks a lot like that DIor brush. OH I forgot about my Sephora haul from Friday

I got Illamasua Speckle, Milf, and Dior... I forgot the name and can't find it. It's a greyish color. LOL

xelamazing

New mani today! I had a little fun with some glitter...
lol.gif

(Thumb and pinky is Nina Ultra Pro - Purple X-ING, pointer and ring is Sephora by OPI - Midnight Mambo, and middle is a jelly sandwich using OPI - Big Hair, Big Nails and China Glaze - Medallion and White Cap.)

MaitaiFluff

I think I would go crazy if I had a job that didn't allow bright colors! That's pretty much all I have in my stash, lol.
Hehehe, I can do brights, but no multicoloured nails. It's been worse though, I worked at a place that suggested only "natural" coloured nail polished (nude, pinks, or reds -- because that's so natural). My only escape was having fun coloured toesies.

Latest posts