Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by honey on boost
It's not a"llowed" but I've done it MULTIPLE times. I just put cosmetics on the package and the recipient will get it. The only place I won't ship polish to is Italy because they are strict and packages tend to disappear.

You REBEL!
punk_.gif

BuickMackane

I have this color and have never worn it. No idea when I'll get to it now that my collection has exploded.
Skittles! Whenever I buy too many polishes in one go and feel guilty about not being able to wear them all I chuck the lot in a skittle manicure (or several skittle manicures, depending on how big the haul is). Half the time the colours/finishes don't match but at least I can reassure myself that I don't buy NP just for the sake of buying NP and that I wear everything I buy
bigstar.gif

Perhaps Medgal's BF knows a medical term to describe the situation. And no, delusional doesn't count!
lol.gif

MRV

^ Me too!! Cheap and fast. Once a bottle got broken in the envelope (it's the one and only time this has happened), and they just sent me another one with no problems.

(BTW The fumes of that broken polish were so strong that a silver coating from another polish's cap had disappeared and the cap was clear
icon_eek.gif
)

Medgal07

I have this color and have never worn it. No idea when I'll get to it now that my collection has exploded.
EXPLODED? Don't you think that's a bit of an understatement ? I've so enjoyed watching your collection ERUPT with volcanic force......greens & greys & glitter oh my! Love, love, love your choices! :eyelove:

CartoonChic

Skittles! Whenever I buy too many polishes in one go and feel guilty about not being able to wear them all I chuck the lot in a skittle manicure (or several skittle manicures, depending on how big the haul is). Half the time the colours/finishes don't match but at least I can reassure myself that I don't buy NP just for the sake of buying NP and that I wear everything I buy
bigstar.gif

Perhaps Medgal's BF knows a medical term to describe the situation. And no, delusional doesn't count!
lol.gif
I had to look up what you meant by a skittle manicure. Now I get it. I may have to do something like that. Lol @ delusional. You're still wearing the nail polish, so it probably makes you more of a realist than delusional.

Medgal07

Skittles! Whenever I buy too many polishes in one go and feel guilty about not being able to wear them all I chuck the lot in a skittle manicure (or several skittle manicures, depending on how big the haul is). Half the time the colours/finishes don't match but at least I can reassure myself that I don't buy NP just for the sake of buying NP and that I wear everything I buy :bigstar: . Perhaps Medgal's BF knows a medical term to describe the situation. And no, delusional doesn't count! :lol:
My hubby would skip the clinical jargon/psych nomenclature and call us all straight up nuts...a real term of endearment ! :)

Naughtyp

T reviewed CG blue bells sing, I'm using it for my next nail change! was saving it for January but it looks too pretty I need to try mine!

Liz2012

So i went shopping yesterday in Germany, finally had the opportunity to see the Butter London nail polish shades in person. Quite a few colors weren't available tho (no Lady Muck, The Black Knight, and no holiday 2012 collection either
nope.gif
), guess i need to order them online another time. I did buy 5 other colors, i got All Hail The Queen, Trout Pout, Knackered, Queen Vic, and Saucy Jack
love.gif
Which brings my total of BL polishes to 8 now :)

Anneri

I'm totally angry at Amazon. I wanted to use one of my BL polishes from the set I got cheaply last week, and had a close look at them and started to wonder. When I ordered them on my smartphone, there was no description, only the name of the set, and I had to google which polishes it would contain. Well, now imagine my surprise when I opened the set yesterday and the colours are not the ones I googled! In fact, none of the polishes are from the Holiday LE! I'm so annoyed, because in the meantime they apparently updated their description with the names of the individual colours and while I can send them back and get a refund, I'll have to pay for the shipping myself. So, so annoyed. And I was so looking forward to use them!

BuickMackane

I'm totally angry at Amazon. I wanted to use one of my BL polishes from the set I got cheaply last week, and had a close look at them and started to wonder. When I ordered them on my smartphone, there was no description, only the name of the set, and I had to google which polishes it would contain. Well, now imagine my surprise when I opened the set yesterday and the colours are not the ones I googled! In fact, none of the polishes are from the Holiday LE! I'm so annoyed, because in the meantime they apparently updated their description with the names of the individual colours and while I can send them back and get a refund, I'll have to pay for the shipping myself. So, so annoyed. And I was so looking forward to use them!
That's really weird
th_confused_new.gif

Which polishes did you end up with? Are they colours that you'd never consider wearing at all?

I don't use Amazon because they don't accept Paypal. At least they didn't the last time I checked. They do have some good bargains though. Such a shame they made a complete mess of your order.