Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

thanks hun, the pink polish was a gift from my mom, its from a brand called face stockholm. th pink is called Dance Party. she found it at $1.99 at Jcrew.
its an amazing neon pink. im wearing it right now.

the flash cant handle this color.
eyelove.gif
Just stunning!

Naughtyp

Hallo there!!! 
th_hug.gif
     LOL you bad girl!!! i havent order from them in months. but i do have lots of points for nothing. the thing about ulta to me is that its like Drugstore.com and Beauty.com with out the free shipping at 25. so yeah im kind of hooked to those 2 lol 
that's why I'm Naughtyp!! lol heehee I LOVE that bright pink!!!

Medgal07

I LOVE this pink----you know if you're gonna do hot pink, this is how to do it. Go big or go home---It's GORGEOUS
thanks hun, the pink polish was a gift from my mom, its from a brand called face stockholm. th pink is called Dance Party. she found it at $1.99 at Jcrew.

kimibos

I LOVE this pink----you know if you're gonna do hot pink, this is how to do it. Go big or go home---It's GORGEOUS
thanks girls! its gorgeous. i dont do many pinks but this one i like. oohhh i have another i got before i left from claires in long nails. ill post it its a neon with shimmers. lets see maybe i should just post all the old manis. LOL

Medgal07

Three colors. It was two, but I added another to help with my untrieds. I'm wearing the orange mermaid, June and the new color is Illamasqua Purity.
Good plan CC. Isn't Purity just the most feminine soft peach ever? I love it! I can't wait to see your birthday mani!!!
pompom.gif

Prettypackages

Hello everyone! sorry i havent been in here lately. im doing much better now and will come back to be the usual NPA.
thank you for all your good thoughts, buick told me that you were asking for me. i missed you alot aswell and sharing manis and haul!

i have to say this thread is insane. i cannot catch up with all the amazing manis and hauls. more hauls than manis lol

i see that AE released a new collection. they all look beautiful but probably wont get them.
i havent been doing my nails lately so i have some old manis and a sallys/finger paints haul to share with you!

i went to sallys today because i saw that they had some new finger paints. some of them giitters and neons. i had to get a fix lol

FP Colorful Collage/ Hue Brighten my day/ Van gogh's violet/ Itsy Bitsy Spider

Iconic Orange/ and Amazing glaze in the bottle and then over a black polish ( Black expressionism)
eyelove.gif
yes its a hair type polish but i love it!!! it has little green and blue glitters.
HEY!!!!!! WELCOME HOME! ;-)

I was just in Sally's looking at the Finger Paints. I'm still trying to get Orly's Mash up, so I didn't bother, but I love the hair one.

honey on boost

That's a hot pink for summer!

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]My homage to the June birthday girls, CC & Naughtyp who share a birthday on June 6.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I said I was going to wear Chanel's 'June' for the occasion, and I was due for a polish change today![/COLOR]
here it is how did I skip this?!?? I love it ;). thank you for thinking of me!! xoxo

MACina

Pretty, Medgal
heart.gif

And thank you for reminding me....I have to put my June on too!

My homage to the June birthday girls, CC & Naughtyp who share a birthday on June 6.
I said I was going to wear Chanel's 'June' for the occasion, and I was due for a polish change today!

MACina

kimibos
th_hug.gif

I am soooooooooooooo glad that you are feeling better and can come back on here as usual
th_kiss.gif

I missed you so bad
ssad.gif

Hello everyone! sorry i havent been in here lately. im doing much better now and will come back to be the usual NPA.
thank you for all your good thoughts, buick told me that you were asking for me. i missed you alot aswell and sharing manis and haul!

i have to say this thread is insane. i cannot catch up with all the amazing manis and hauls. more hauls than manis lol

i see that AE released a new collection. they all look beautiful but probably wont get them.
i havent been doing my nails lately so i have some old manis and a sallys/finger paints haul to share with you!

i went to sallys today because i saw that they had some new finger paints. some of them giitters and neons. i had to get a fix lol

FP Colorful Collage/ Hue Brighten my day/ Van gogh's violet/ Itsy Bitsy Spider

Iconic Orange/ and Amazing glaze in the bottle and then over a black polish ( Black expressionism)
eyelove.gif
yes its a hair type polish but i love it!!! it has little green and blue glitters.

MACina

jawdrop.gif
.....whoa, what a stunning neon pink
bigheart.gif

CartoonChic

I updated my inventory. I'm now over the 500 mark. On top of that, I got 129 polishes in May. June has just started and I've already purchased 27 polishes. I'm not aiming to reach any particular number. I'm just buying polish that I like. But I am amazed how quickly my stash is growing. Does that mean I'm slowing down? Nope. Not a chance. There are some collections coming out, both indie and commercial, that I don't want to miss.

Honi

Soooo many pretty manis and that finger paints haul looks gorgeous! I have never tried any of their products before, theyre quite hard to get here in Denmark. Chanel Taboo was nowhere to be found at my store so no celebration shopping for me.. BOO!

I was rummaging through my stash and found that I have an unopened and unused BU of Gosh Rainbow, now I have to figure out what to do with it....