Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

I think I've seen this polish. It's a very nice, really bright blue, isn't it? When I was eyeing my first Lancôme, there was this woman with her teenage daughter, and the woman - yes, the woman, not the girl - opened the OPI Shatter bottle and swatched it on her nail! I was just boiling beside them...
angry.gif
. Lucky for them, the girl ended up buying the polish.

thud.gif
I've been reorganizing my stash. I decided to put all of my used ones into a big bookshelf drawer. They all fit in and there's even some room for more. The untried ones are now in 5 smaller boxes, one box of indies and a few brands in each of the other boxes.

Medgal07

thud.gif
AWESOME haul per usual CC. I can't relate to any of these NPs so I will wait patiently for pics & nail sticks. I love the new Diors---I've been

wearing Sunnies for three days w/o a single chip! Low buy CC? What might that look like??
girlhaha.gif

th_thstars.gif
Great choices! Can't wait to see your mani pics.

I've been waiting to order Winter Hyacinth for what seems like forever. But I think in reality it's only been about 2 months. I've been waiting for this particular restock today, so I went crazy.

Femme Fatale

• Chocoholic
  • Winter Hyacinth
  • Spring Fling
  • Noble Garden
  • Edge of the Cosmos
  • Keeper of the Grove
  • Suspended Starlight
  • Miasma
  • Mana Ruby
  • Crimson Acolyte
  • Eventide
  • Planar Anomalies

Last week, I also scored some other polishes during the Thursday and Saturday restocks that I didn't list yet.

Femme Fatale

• Darkmoon Fortune
  • Scorchling
  • Quivering Heart

Emily de Molly

• When Planets Collide
  • The Fifth Element

Picture Polish

• Frosting
  • Sea Jewel
  • Whimsy

A England

• Briarwood
  • Excalibur-Revamped
  • Love Is Enough

Now I just have the Enchanted restock on Sunday and the new Diors, then I'm going on my low buy. I think I'm going back for a few more colors before my low buy kicks in.

nocomment.gif

Medgal07

You have the most delicious hauls!! I've wondered about Ciaté---what do you think of the formula?
So much for not buying more nail polish.... This is today's haul:

New Bourjois Laser Toppings (ie metallic feather), very pretty, apparently not out until next week, but I saw them next to the shelves and the SA let me take them. So pretty!

P.I.A, polishes (never heard of the brand) from TK Maxx. The colours are much prettier in real life.

Ciate Mini Caviar Set, it was a freebie in this month's Marie Claire. The pearls are silver, gold and clear holographic. So pretty!

I also had a look at the OPI Bond Girl polishes and decided to order Tiffany ... (blue one) and Jinx. I refuse to pay £11.50 for them in the shops, but £7.95 is more like it. I also ordered the red Mariah Carey liquid sand because I noticed that my mini bottle doesn't seem to have any of the stars in it and I NEED those stars!
love.gif
And that is it, folks.

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif
Another great haul CC!!!
I got this in the mail today. A couple of discontinued Chanels.

Chanel Trapeze 367, Madness 333

I had to go the pet store again today. That automatically means another trip to Ulta.
greengrin.gif

Essie Bikini So Teeny, Go Overboard

It's not in my pic, but I also got the Essie matte top coat. I tried it over my Hare Hooky at the Hamlet/China Glaze Keepin' It Teal mani and love the effect. I'm also excited because I've reached 2000 Ulta points with today's purchase. That means I can cash in my points to get $125 worth of free stuff!

nanaparty.gif

I didn't actually spend that much to get those points. I took advantage of various bonus point promotions. I'm saving them for when they do a Butter London B2G1 sale, or something better. That'll be 12 polishes for free.

Medgal07

I'm planning on getting all 3 new MSFs, Simmer and Sweet Samba and probably 3-4 MES, not the dark blue/yellow one or Caribbean, but the others (maybe not the lightest one either). I will order the MSFs asap and then choose the others at the counter on the day of the launch.
Sounds like a good plan Anitacska---those MSFs are beautiful!!

Naughtyp

I got my first enchanted polish today!!! I LOVE it, the bottle is soo cute!! ;D Hoping I snag some more this weekend! Med, did u use any of those Zoyas yet?

Medgal07

Really pretty manis Kimibos and MRV!!!
Quote:

We are behind with Dexter (I don't have any instant (= paid) chanels). Some shows we get super fast, and some take their time
noworry.gif

jawdrop.gif
That is A LOT!!! And those ice cream NPs are highlighted!
lol.gif

I'm not aiming this far. Just got a few more CD boxes for my polishes (on sale only 2.05 €!). I would like to get an Alex (have not seen any better ones) but I really have not enough room for it, and it is too deep - like 1.5 x deeper than my bookshelves, not a good pair.

Today I'm wearing FF Mana Ruby. Here you can see the iridescent blue glitters. There are also bigger and smaller red glitters but they came out rather sparsely.

Here's also another mani from last week: Zoya Stevie. It was like purple sugar bites!

Medgal07

Med, did u use any of those Zoyas yet?
Yay for your first Enchanted Naughtyp!!! I have Zoya Ginessa on my toes, and my great toe also has OPI Lights of Emerald City---pretty daring for me
but it looks really cute. I also had Ginessa on my nails, but I changed it to Dior Sunnies which is so, so pretty.

Anneri

Hallo Ladies! I hope you've started into a fab weekend!

That's my current mani, Kiko 428 from their Summer LE with Essence Make it Golden.

MACina

wavey.gif
....Hallo Anneri! Hope you are having a nice weekend too!!!

I loveeeeeeeeee your mani.SO beautiful
eyelove.gif

Hallo Ladies! I hope you've started into a fab weekend!

That's my current mani, Kiko 428 from their Summer LE with Essence Make it Golden.

Corally

Hallo Ladies! I hope you've started into a fab weekend! That's my current mani, Kiko 428 from their Summer LE with Essence Make it Golden.
Lovely mani! And what a coincidence, I'm painting my nails right now with Sephora's Killer Trendsetter and Essence Make It Golden. :lol:

Naughtyp

Very pretty and I think it would be great for Christmas (although we're not anywere close to that
girlhaha.gif
).
Christmas was my first thought! :) I'm ready lol I hate this heat we r having here in the Bay Area, over 100! I'm not used to it lol! bring on the Christmas weather! ( I hate when it's all sunny and bright on Christmas tho,which happens sometimes). I wish i knew where to get the newest essence polishes, that gold one is super pretty!