Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

I'm nervous too! This is my 2nd time buying from Enchanted's site, but the 1st time was such a blur I don't remember what happened. Lol!
Oh, it's about to start!!!

Anitacska

Well that was not pretty, but got Ice Castle, Castle on a Cloud, Water for Unicorns and Purple Roses.
pompom.gif
Couldn't get Majestic, but never mind.

Naughtyp

ok I had to do two orders but I got Purple Roses and Water for Unicorns. the sites down again is that normal?

MRV

I did not get anything! I was holding twice a polish in my cart but was not able to put in a second one. Was not going to order just one. And the site was in error mode most of the time anyways!
blah.gif

Liz2012

Omg i am glad that that restock is over and done
wacko.gif
Managed to get 4 Enchanteds, i got Water for Unicorns, Purple Roses, Majestic, and Horizontal Running!
pompom.gif
Glad to see all of you ladies managed to get a few as well
th_DANCE.gif

Liz2012

I did not get anything! I was holding twice a polish in my cart but was not able to put in a second one. Was not going to order just one. And the site was in error mode most of the time anyways!
blah.gif
Oh, i'm very sorry to hear that
ssad.gif
I was getting all sorts of error messages as well but i kept reloading like crazy. Such a shame Enchanted Polish restocks are always so stressfull, i feel like i aged 10 years during this restock.

Naughtyp

I wanted Majestic but ill live! was gonna get castle on a cloud but I'll try n grab that later. I'm happy but I really wanted I'm kind of a big deal!! next time ;) I mean hopefully she makes a similiar color soon!