Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

honey on boost

I was just gonna post about that, I've just seen the picture on Facebook and OMG, The Uptown (the middle one) is just gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing! They are so pretty but I probably have dupes for a lot of them. I'm still interested in the peach one and the middle color.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was just gonna post about that, I've just seen the picture on Facebook and OMG, The Uptown (the middle one) is just gorgeous!

I know right!
eyelove.gif
I like the antique gold one a lot as well.

I found the pic of the other one:

Since I can't find any info about it, I guess it must be new.
shrugs.gif

honey on boost

The darn glitter bug bit me again and I blame it on all of you
girlhaha.gif
I used Essence peel off base coat so I hope the removal is easier.

I used OPI don't touch my tutu as a base and Revlon Whimsical (DL Glitter in the air dupe)

Liz2012

If it was silver I would've left it in the display.
lol.gif
Very nice
thmbup.gif
I was planning to skip the purple because Debbie from Beautyscene says it's not that good
th_confused_new.gif
Maybe i'll pick it up anyway when i see it lol, who knows. Let me know how you like the formula :)

Liz2012

girlhaha.gif

I used OPI don't touch my tutu as a base and Revlon Whimsical (DL Glitter in the air dupe)

Beautiful mani as always honey on boost
smiles.gif
DL Glitter in the Air is on my wishlist but i guess i'm gonna keep an eye out for the Revlon one then.

Anitacska

I don't think this particular Revlon polish is available in the UK sadly. :(

LOVE Jinx, my favorite Liquid Sand polish so far
love.gif
Spring Fling looks gorgeous as well, but i already have Winter Hyacinth. Are they different enough to justify getting both?

Beautiful mani as always honey on boost
smiles.gif
DL Glitter in the Air is on my wishlist but i guess i'm gonna keep an eye out for the Revlon one then.

Corally

YAY you're not a Catrice np virgin anymore. :haha: And I'm so jelly! Wheels On Fire was sold out at my Kruidvat, gorgeous color! :eyelove:
Lol indeed, *yay* 
lol.gif
 It was the last bottle of Wheels On Fire they had, in fact they still had all the Hip Trip colours in stock, except for a lighter pink one, something with Salmon in the name ..?
I was so lucky, I had the last bottles. :D The purple one wants to be loved too. :( If it was silver I would've left it in the display. :lol:
Very nice 
thmbup.gif
 I was planning to skip the purple because Debbie from Beautyscene says it's not that good 
th_confused_new.gif
 Maybe i'll pick it up anyway when i see it lol, who knows. Let me know how you like the formula :)
The Salmon Dance! I have that one. I wish I got Wheels On Fire tho. Wheels on fire rolling down the roaaaad. Hm, didn't see her review. Oh well, I can probably make it work. :lol:

Naughtyp

girlhaha.gif

How come it didn't look this great on me?! lol Beautiful!
I loved all your other manis too especially the RBL kellie one. I haven't got into that brand yet, trying to resist!

Naughtyp

they all look amazing! whats the last thingy? cuticle oil?
nice pics! the purple one looks amazing!
jinx is nice BUT Sping fling looks Gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

hey there im here. i was away for the weekend. i wont be much this week. i started a colon prep today.
worms.gif
throwup.gif

also the heat IS killing me!!!
ohhhh a DL ray of light dupe maybe??
so pretty and clean!
i dont think its available here anymore. i didnt see it at my cvs or walgreens. maybe it was LE.
001_unsure.gif
I want to get Spring Fling too! it looks so pretty! =) The Color Club reminded me of the DL polish too. I already have the UO dupe , but ill take anoth! ( actually, I should use that one soon, I haven't worn it yet!)
I found the Revelon polish at ULTA, I don't remember if its LE. Let me go check lol
ok, it doesn't say LE on it like they usually do when its LE. I think its just HTF
Sorry to hear about ur "prep" , I hope everything is ok!
wondering.gif
heart.gif

aww man, I hate the heat, hope u stay cool!

Naughtyp

Oh I found info about which SF polishes will be in the mini set!

The mini set will have : First Date at the Golden Gate, Peace, Love & OPI, Muir Muir on the Wall, and In the Cable car-pool Lane.
So I plan on getting that, of course! Plus Dining Al-Frisco, Alcatraz Rocks, Havent the Foggiest, Embarca-Dare Ya, and Lost on Lombard.
Glad I only like this and 2-3 Essies from the fall collections!
Now, winter and Holidays will def eat my wallet!
Not to mention all the Indies I now want!

kimibos

Oh I found info about which SF polishes will be in the mini set!

The mini set will have : First Date at the Golden Gate, Peace, Love & OPI, Muir Muir on the Wall, and In the Cable car-pool Lane.
So I plan on getting that, of course! Plus Dining Al-Frisco, Alcatraz Rocks, Havent the Foggiest, Embarca-Dare Ya, and Lost on Lombard.
Glad I only like this and 2-3 Essies from the fall collections!
Now, winter and Holidays will def eat my wallet!
Not to mention all the Indies I now want!
i now only want Muir muir on the wall and Alcatraz rocks. you want them all !!
lol.gif