Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

Wow, this is awesome
thmbup.gif

ya I wasn't too happy about it lol.Sounds like u guys are in for a hot one! ughh I hate summer lol

Naughtyp

I just want to post it again in case it gets overlooked . Enchanteds site is doing a presale for the polish for Talia today from 12 pst-3 pst.i think that is a smart move, since Talia touched so many people's lives. I think that's the only thing that will be a available, but I'm ready just in case!! lol

Honi

Ugh we are having a major heatwave here in Denmark aswell so I am currently just staying inside. I burn like there's no tomorrow if I'm out in the sun for too long :p

MRV

Hello everybody
smiles.gif
It's 35 ° here I am having a nap. Hope. you are ok! Liz dont forget to drink a lot of water heatwaves can be so difficult @ plus meaning see you soon
smiles.gif
We have barely + 20 C
cry.gif
. Last week there were a few days of +25 C, and next week, too, but I'm never here on those days!
th_wallbash.gif

MACina

Same here.I always have to wear very high SPF!

But that is ok for me....I like to be pale
yes.gif

Ugh we are having a major heatwave here in Denmark aswell so I am currently just staying inside. I burn like there's no tomorrow if I'm out in the sun for too long
tong.gif

Anitacska

I got mine on eBay and it was fairly cheap, so I'm sure you can get one.

This is stunning!
eyelove.gif
I have Azuré and i soooo wish i had Atlantis too now. Is it still possible to hunt it down?

Lovely pics CartoonChic
eyelove.gif
I can see it's indeed quite a hassle and messy applying the powder but the end result makes it totally worth it imo, LOVE it!

Sounds like you had a great time Anneri
th_wink3.gif
Love the view!

Wasn't really feeling the new Bisbee, but seeing it on your nails now i might change my mind and get it
eyelove.gif
Beautiful manis as always girl!
It's been pretty hot here too, up to 32 C, although yesterday and this morning was pretty cool. Tomorrow it's going to be very hot again and then apparently it will cool down again. Our house, especially the top floor gets very hot in this weather, it was around 30 degrees the other night even at 8 pm! I much prefer 20-25 degrees myself, any more than that is too hot imo.

Naughtyp

Thank you, all! :eyelove:  Hare love again! I have not worn any of these, but Bisbee will be on my nails soon-ish! It seems to live up to it's name :lol:  ! Lovely colour though! Thanks! Yes, that's true, Délice might have more shimmer though. We have barely + 20 C :cry: . Last week there were a few days of +25 C, and next week, too, but I'm never here on those days! :headbang:
lol @ Harmonious Mess lol!! I forgot to mention that I only just ordered Dior Delice , I should have it next week! I passed when it released cuz I wanted spring ball and diablonte more. Counting the mins for this preorder n hare restock!!

Anitacska

Well, the EP "restock" is only for the Talia n/p and at $25 I'm passing. It's a nice idea and pretty polish, but it's just not worth it to me.

Naughtyp

I got in my pre order for the Enchanted polish. Hope she does a full restock next Sunday! now just waiting to get my hares!

Naughtyp

ok I was good and stuck to the two hares I planned on getting. almost tempted to go back for more. I like monster!!

Anneri

Boo, specktra just ate my post! Boo! So again my newest mani: Essie's Rock the Boat. Like it very much. Because I don't have a pool (major envy here, Naughtyp!) I opted for a nice bath with loads of bubbles.
6cf564a9_image.jpeg

Anitacska

Lovely mani Anneri!

20 degrees would be so lovely, we had around that yesterday morning and it was so nice! Tomorrow's forecast is 33 degrees. Gulp!
cry.gif

This is my mani, Marks & Spencer Rainbow, a pretty, fairly subtle silver holo. I believe it's been discontinued, but to be honest, there are better holos than this, although on the plus side its formula is really good and easy to apply, no bald spots or dragging. The picture below was taken at 8.30 pm in evening sunshine.