Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

love.gif
...very beautiful, Pinkdollface!
Here's Cody Cat by Wing Dust. It is beautiful, so delicate and yet it has enough glitter to make it interesting. You can't see the pretty iridescent flecks in the picture unfortunately, but trust me they are there. Normally I don't like white polishes that much, but because this one is sheer and has all the glitter it works and I also don't like sheer polishes much normally, but again for this colour it works perfectly.

Liz2012

Takko Wanderlust with Hare Own Your Opulence layered over accent nails. I wasn't able to capture the blue shimmer in Wanderlust. Sorry for the tip wear. Poshe top coat shrinkage and didn't feel like fixing it.

Enchanted A Little Fishy Told Me vs July 2013

A Little Fishy looks more ice blue in the bottle, but is actually more mint when swatched on the nail. It's a pale mint, but definitely mint.
Beautiful mani CartoonChic, Wanderlust looks stunning!
eyelove.gif
Will order it for sure at the next restock.
I finally received my shipping confirmation as well for my Little Fishy polish!
pompom.gif
It does look more like an ice blue in the bottle, almost a dupe for Ballerina Sprinkles i'd say. Glad to hear it's more mint when swatched on the nail :)

Liz2012

Here's Cody Cat by Wing Dust. It is beautiful, so delicate and yet it has enough glitter to make it interesting. You can't see the pretty iridescent flecks in the picture unfortunately, but trust me they are there. Normally I don't like white polishes that much, but because this one is sheer and has all the glitter it works and I also don't like sheer polishes much normally, but again for this colour it works perfectly.
Gorgeous mani Pinkdollface!
heart.gif
I really like the addition of green glitter in it, makes it very special.

Fuzzy

I can understand that your so dramatic about it, cause you must be so used to this laptop and that makes it hard to get a new one. Mine doesn't away want to start up the right way. It stops at a black screen and then I have to turn it off and try again, but eventually it will start up. Also my battery practically died about a year or two ago, so I need to be near a plug or I can't use it and the connection between my adapter and laptop is very wonky and if I don't keep an eye out and the connection weakens the laptop will just turn off. So yeah I need a new one
tong.gif
Have you ever tried the Out the Door topcoat? That's what I use and I also always pull the nail polish over the edge of the nails and I never have any shrinkage.
Yikes that's a lot of issues! I don't think my battery has held a decent charge for something like 6 years, haha I was too cheap to buy a new one for $200 since I preferred it plugged in anyway. I haven't tried Out the Door, the Wicked Fast doesn't normally shrink it's just a very used up bottle that's been open for many months. It probably just has a case of the evaporations lol I added some thinner last night.

MRV

Lovely mani! I like the green bits, too!

CC's mani and the EPs were left out again! It's a lovely combo! The Hare goes well with of Wandelust. & Thanks for posting Little Fishy. Hope I'll get mine soon!

MRV

Fantastic fall haul MRV!
heart.gif
I need those OPi's and Essies too asap, i believe they'll be in store in september here in Belgium.
Yours was left out, too (Why this happens all the time???). Thanks, Liz. Hope you can get your OPIs and Essies, too!

Pinkdollface

I haven't tried Out the Door, the Wicked Fast doesn't normally shrink it's just a very used up bottle that's been open for many months. It probably just has a case of the evaporations lol I added some thinner last night.
Yes, but I'm used to it and can be patient enough. Once it's up and running it's mostly fine and I quickly recognize when the connection for my battery gets weak, so most of the time I can fix it before the laptop turns off. I was also too cheap to get a new battery
tong.gif

Ok well if it normally doesn't shrink it's fine:) If you would like to try a new topcoat I still recommend the Out the Door though.

Anitacska

Ladies, I am so out of control! I was on Facebook just as Llarowe announced that she had added some held back stock to her own line and EdM. I didn't see anything I wanted from EdM, but I really liked the look of the CbL Michael Jackson tribute polishes, so except for Beat It I managed to grab the holos plus a few more. Ended up ordering 11 polishes!
eeksign.gif

These are the ones I've managed to grab:

Oh dear.... The 30 minute card hold is brilliant though, I managed to grab pretty much everything I wanted by refreshing and didn't lose anything from my cart. Plus you get another 30 minutes to complete payment, so if Paypal's not working, etc., you don't have to panic. I'll try to grab Beat It next time, but first let's see how I like these polishes.

I also have pictures of my current mani (well, until 20 minutes ago when I added Models Own Jack Frost on top which has made it maybe a little less multichrome, but added another dimension, very pretty, will try to take pictures tomorrow), it's Sally Hansen Nail Glaze in Wildfire Opal over Nails Inc Black Taxi. It's really pretty purple/blue/teal multichrome, similar to the SH Nail Prisms.

And finally, pictures of my Picture Polishes and my newest L'Oreal glitter topcoat, Sequin Extravaganza that I picked up today. PP Frosting is so pretty, it also has hearts in it, not just the glitter.
heart.gif

Sorry about the picture heavy post.
blush-anim-cl.gif

MRV

icon_eek.gif
EdM restock??
cry.gif
Things like this happen when I'm asleep. Also missed out on a similar EdM & FF restock last Saturday by 7 hours (why did not I check out in the morning!?)
th_wallbash.gif

The Llarowes look lovely! As well as Wildfire Opal. I did not know this SH line, seems to be an older one.

Lagoon's on my list!
heart.gif
And Frosting is perfect for Valentine's! I have not seen those new L'Oréals here yet.

Anitacska

It was around 6.30 pm UK time actually. I was just lucky to be sitting by the computer looking at Facebook, so I went over to Llarowe as soon as she'd posted on FB.

icon_eek.gif
EdM restock??
cry.gif
Things like this happen when I'm asleep. Also missed out on a similar EdM & FF restock last Saturday by 7 hours (why did not I check out in the morning!?)
th_wallbash.gif

The Llarowes look lovely! As well as Wildfire Opal. I did not know this SH line, seems to be an older one.

Lagoon's on my list!
heart.gif
And Frosting is perfect for Valentine's! I have not seen those new L'Oréals here yet.
Here's the Sally Hansen Wildfire Opal with MO Jack Frost on top with and without flash. Excuse the cat hair.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hallo ladies
wavey.gif
Hope everyone is well. I'm still struggling with different health issues. This year has been crazy, I have something new all the time, it's almost laughable. I'll catch up on all the unread posts later.
I hauled one (
girlhaha.gif
) polish, on feelunique they have some YSL shades on sale for less than 15 Euro. I ordered the rose one. Doesn't get more boring than that, lol, but I wanted something subtle for everyday anyway. I'm still looking for the perfect vampy red, but haven't decided yet which one to get.

I think I might grab this H&M duochrome soon too: http://www.lipglossiping.com/2013/0...ium=rss&utm_campaign=hm-wintersky-nail-polish

CartoonChic

If you want Colors by Llarowe Beat It, she has more up right now! I got one and some other polishes. Beat It is LE and may be a one off polish. She said one of the pigments is discontinued. She's going to search for it again and may reformulate it in the future without it, but that's not set in stone.

CartoonChic

Hallo ladies
wavey.gif
Hope everyone is well. I'm still struggling with different health issues. This year has been crazy, I have something new all the time, it's almost laughable. I'll catch up on all the unread posts later.
I hauled one (
girlhaha.gif
) polish, on feelunique they have some YSL shades on sale for less than 15 Euro. I ordered the rose one. Doesn't get more boring than that, lol, but I wanted something subtle for everyday anyway. I'm still looking for the perfect vampy red, but haven't decided yet which one to get.

I think I might grab this H&M duochrome soon too: http://www.lipglossiping.com/2013/0...ium=rss&utm_campaign=hm-wintersky-nail-polish
Hope you feel better soon.
th_cheerup.gif

Medgal07

What an awesome mani PDF-----I love it
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

thud.gif
You're not out of control Anitacska---you have CC Syndrome---that's a good thing!!!
girlhaha.gif
I love your NP selections and your pretty mani.

Anneri

PDF - such a delicate mani! I like! MRV, both colours look fab on you! I love the green one a tiny bit more, perhaps - I love the purple bits in the polish! Anitacska, never apologize for a picture-heavy post! You know we thrive on those posts! Your choices are great. I especially like Frosting! Naynadine, crossing my fingers that you will feel better soon. This is a very strange year. This is my current mani and the first time I used one of my Cadillacquers. No complaints from me! This is Have a Little Faith.
d27cd4a0_image.jpeg