Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

Naughty, keep your head up about Prince. Just keep picturing him coming home to you.

wavey.gif
Dominique.
nanaparty.gif

Beautiful and colorful haul. I really need to pick up Dior Galaxie.

th_worship.gif
I would love to get Enchanted Austin Powers. Isn't this color among the first polishes she released? I would need it in the new bottle to match the rest of my collection. I hope she repromotes it again very, very soon. And many other older colors.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts about the new Emily de Molly colors, especially On Edge and Cool, Calm & Collected.
eyelove.gif
I am CC thank you
heart.gif
I even had a dream after the first few days that I came home and was just like oh hi kitty......then I realized he was home! lol I hope it comes true...
I have 533 points on llarowe...so that's what like $25? right? hmm guess I can use these tomorrow! its a sign lol

CartoonChic

I am CC thank you
heart.gif
I even had a dream after the first few days that I came home and was just like oh hi kitty......then I realized he was home! lol I hope it comes true...
I have 533 points on llarowe...so that's what like $15? right?
That's more like $26.
flower.gif

EDIT: You can do a mock check out to confirm. There's an option to apply your points when you get to the payment page. You can see the cash value of your points. I just did it, but it looks like I can't apply all of my points at the moment. I think this is something they're trying to fix.

honey on boost

Allright you lot, spill! Just how many bottles have you managed to snag while I've been gone? 
devil.gif
Yay! Welcome back!! You have been missed around here. I've been REALLY good the past month. I got a couple of le Chanel's from Spain thanks to a sweet specktrette. I started to list the others but I figured it was easier to take a pic lol
65b944cd_image.jpeg
[COLOR=0000FF]    :wavey: Yay!  Our Buick is back---I've missed you so!!!  :wback: We all have.  I need a swift kick in the bottom or something because I've been in a bit of a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     nail polish slump.  I've only [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]purchased 6 so far this month.  I slowed considerably w/NP because my racks runneth over!  I have however been hauling all manner of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     makeup!!!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     [/COLOR]:lol: [COLOR=0000FF] Love your new Avi!!![/COLOR]
I've also been slowing down. Between all my makeup, shoes and nail polishes I think I'm getting overwhelmed! I need to slow down and enjoy what I have. Oh dear, I sound like my mom!!
Lol! Well, this time last year I only owned about 25-30 polishes. Each of them $5 or less. As of today, I now own 752 polishes. Good grief. Over 750 polishes in less than a year?! :thud: Even seeing this spelled out, that's not going to stop me from placing an order tonight, tomorrow and Thursday. I think we just have NPA Syndrome. Buick! :wback:
Woman you move quick!! I went crazy my first year too though then I purged about two times after that.
I ordered Dollish Pollish Expecto Patronum, HK Girl Stuck on Blu! Base Coat, HK Girl Top Coat, and a cute glass nail file. They were delivered today. I'm going to change my mani tonight to try out the HK Girl top and base coats. The top coat is supposed to be great for holos, so I'll probably wear an Enchanted mani. I'm still dealing with stained nails. I'm curious to try the base coat because it's supposed to be stain preventing. It's also a sticky base coat which I haven't tried at all yet. I'll probably order the new Dollish Polish color tonight along with some more shades. Tomorrow I'm placing an order for some Dior polishes. I can't believe I've already hit the bottom of my Dior Creme Abricot! I was expecting it to last a year. But I've been wearing it twice a day instead of once a day. I reapply it in the morning until I find a cuticle oil to use during the day. There's a Creme Abricot LE polish that's coming out and all of Dior's nail care products are being replaced with a new Creme Abricot formula. The polish will be exclusive to Sephora, but the nail care products will be available everywhere and will be permanent. Thursday will be my Enchanted order, and I think I'll be set for the rest of August. Forgiving a few more possible restocks later in the month, of course. I want the new Emily de Molly shades, YSL and Dior fall polishes, and some random Picture Polish and Femme Fatale colors. EDIT: Lol! Of course I just find out that Takko Lacquer is restocking next week. I'm not sure if I'm doing such a great job cutting back this month. :sigh:
I really want to try the abricot in person. I think I'm gonna give the base coat a try too.
Quote: Thank you, Jenny! Hope you are feeling better! I'm one of those people who never catches anything but I have my chronic things. Either way, it's not nice when you're feeling ill all the time. I have to snag some things from FU, too, but not before Friday. I might grab a few NPs, too, but we'll see. Thanks, CC and Med! Thanks, Anneri! It was a good quality polish. The base was quite dark, but very intense outdoors. Nice mani! I think those Cadillacquer glitters look quite delicate. For the most part, I'm still on a crazy glitter mode, esp. with those upcoming DLs. :sheep: I'm not that far behind. I got mine today, too! It looks like a silver/greyish holo, but we'll see once it's on the nails. I just noticed their instrustions under the lid. They say clean nails > no TC? I think I need ot use my ridge filling TC. Buick's back! :welcome: What do you mean us? Do you want us to believe you've been in NP rehab all this time?! :fluffy: Oh, DPEP is lovely! I have it, too. I think I'm going to wear it when we get snow. A new Creme Abricot? Hope they don't change it for the worse. A new mani: P&J #033 Bermuda. It looks so different in different lighting. Not so dark like here, but more like a coral pink (but bluer pink outdoors).
That p&j is gorgeous!! One of my favorite colors on you

honey on boost

Hallo Dominique :wavey: Madame Batifole is sooooooooo pretty! I got the Rouge G too and love it :eyelove: It is kinda funny (and a bit confusing too) that the Rouge G, the lipglass and polish all have the same number AND the same name :nuts:  
Very confusing!
Well, here's today's new arrival: And I have a bit of catching up to do with other hauls - I think this is everything from the last month. Mostly TKMaxx finds. Got to go eat my dinner, be back with some names afterwards! 
Nice haul! I'm so tempted by the dior I'm trying to fight it.
Yes, that makes sense. :) Nice haul, Jenny! Here's my mani, and old Enchanted Polish called Austin Powers. Very good holo, it has a real wow-factor! In the shade it's gold with copper flecks and in the sunshine it's BAM! rainbows!
This is gorgeous! If she ever remakes this ill be hiring CC to snag a bottle for me.
Thanks honey, im still looking for Prince
ssad.gif
im glad you had  a nice vacation!! I missed ur manis =)
Oh no! I pray he will come home soon. My sisters cat once went missing for almost 6 months before then she caught him trying to open her bathroom window one night lol maybe he found a girlfriend.
I've been taking care of errands all day. Didn't even get the chance to do my polish change yet. I saw that Llarowe said all reward points from previous orders have been transferred over to the new site. I checked my account. Um, I'll put it this way. I'll be able to get my entire Enchanted polish order of 7 polishes for free tomorrow... and will still have some points left over. I'm appalled and proud both at the same time.
That's a good reward program! Don't think about how much money you've spent just be proud you get 7 free polishes tomorrow :p

Naughtyp

That's a good reward program! Don't think about how much money you've spent just be proud you get 7 free polishes tomorrow :p
thank you honey =) that gives me hope!
that Dior is very tempting, too bad I have so many OPI's that look just like it! I gotta try n be good, like you said in your other comment. Between makeup polish i already spend too much of my income lol. I want some of those new Bailyey Bow Uggs and some new sunglasses! ughh the life of a shopaholic! lol

Anitacska

The Ozotic you need to use over black and then it's really great, they do gorgeous multichromes.
heart.gif

No7 is Boots's own brand, I also have the green one that looks like the mermaid polishes.
yes.gif
I also have a really beautiful purple polish from them, I'll try to find a picture later.

I am CC thank you
heart.gif
I have 533 points on llarowe...so that's what like $25? right? hmm guess I can use these tomorrow! its a sign lol

MRV

Quote:
That p&j is gorgeous!! One of my favorite colors on you
Thanks, Honey! So nice you got those Chanels from Spain.

I'm trying to have some limits, too (not very successfully so far). It's not really helpful to limit myselft to brands that I already have, for instance, because I just did a brand count last night, and they are 57!
shockt.gif

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by jennyap

Well, here's today's new arrival:

And I have a bit of catching up to do with other hauls - I think this is everything from the last month. Mostly TKMaxx finds.

Got to go eat my dinner, be back with some names afterwards!

My browser is doing weird things when I quote so I can't put names next to the right pictures LOL but here goes.

The No7s are Paradise Love (yes, a DL Mermaid's Dream dupe, just put it on last night) and Star Shower

Deborah Lippmann - Razzle Dazzle, Call Me Irresponsible, Boom Boom Pow

Color Club - Daisy Does It, Sparkle and Soar, Fly With Me, Metamorphosis, Sky High, Wing Fling

MACina

Do you mean the Cherie Bow Collection?
If so, no, they all had different names.
Quote:

Thanks, Buick! You've been a good girl!

Thanks, girls! It's actually "a third one" irl
lol.gif
, lighter and softer than in the 1st pic.

Huh, that's good they are not changing it.

wavey.gif

Wasn't it like that with the Dior spring collection too?

Nice haul! What are those DLs (feft and right one)?

OMG! Is it on already?! I saw yesterday that they are coming soon but this soon! ... (5 minutes later)
cheerleader.gif
Thanks to you I managed to grab 3 ones on my list: Majestic Flight, Bo Peep and Turbulence (Cool, Calm, Collected was SO already) plus On Edge.

This is the BEST news!!! I can get 2,5 Enchanteds for free as long as I can put them into my cart!
th_sign_woot.gif

I'm trying to have some limits, too (not very successfully so far). It's not really helpful to limit myselft to brands that I already have, for instance, because I just did a brand count last night, and they are 57!
shockt.gif

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by MRV

Quote:

Thanks, Buick! You've been a good girl!

Thanks, girls! It's actually "a third one" irl
lol.gif
, lighter and softer than in the 1st pic.

Huh, that's good they are not changing it.

wavey.gif

Wasn't it like that with the Dior spring collection too?

Nice haul! What are those DLs (feft and right one)?

OMG! Is it on already?! I saw yesterday that they are coming soon but this soon! ... (5 minutes later)
cheerleader.gif
Thanks to you I managed to grab 3 ones on my list: Majestic Flight, Bo Peep and Turbulence (Cool, Calm, Collected was SO already) plus On Edge.

This is the BEST news!!! I can get 2,5 Enchanteds for free as long as I can put them into my cart!
th_sign_woot.gif

shockt.gif

Oops LOL! But they add up so quickly. I don't think I have that many (I hope!) but I bet it's still more than I feel like there should be.

BuickMackane

I've also been slowing down. Between all my makeup, shoes and nail polishes I think I'm getting overwhelmed! I need to slow down and enjoy what I have. Oh dear, I sound like my mom!!
Thank you, I'm glad to be back home with my partners in crime
girlhaha.gif

Is that an Elevation Polish I see? I haven't got any Elevations. How do you like it?

Tell me about feeling overwhelmed! I attempted to reorganise my NP stash last weekend and I was embarassed at how much of the stuff I have (5 Helmers). For me it's makeup and NP that does the most damage. I try not to buy clothes and shoes any more because I always end up sticking to old favourites. I had a bag phase several years ago so I'm set for bags too. My weakness for watches, on the other hand, is still going strong
sweatdrop.gif

Honi

AHHHH Idiots! I ordered some parts for my shower cabin (The spare parts are three parts that stick together). First he sends me one part, then i complain and say I cant use one part without the other two. SO he sends me the third part, again, I cant use two parts without the third. So I complain... And he tells me "OH well, I cant send you the third part cause the company that produce it have gone bankrupt... BAH! Talk about a waste of time, I'm returning all of it and buying nailpolish for all the money. Bleh. Here's my list!

- OPI Alcatraz... Rocks
- Essie For the twill of it
- OPI Peace, Love & OPI
- Color Club The Uptown
- China Glaze All a flutter

/End of complaining

BuickMackane

AHHHH Idiots! I ordered some parts for my shower cabin (The spare parts are three parts that stick together). First he sends me one part, then i complain and say I cant use one part without the other two. SO he sends me the third part, again, I cant use two parts without the third. So I complain... And he tells me "OH well, I cant send you the third part cause the company that produce it have gone bankrupt... BAH! Talk about a waste of time, I'm returning all of it and buying nailpolish for all the money. Bleh. Here's my list!

- OPI Alcatraz... Rocks
- Essie For the twill of it
- OPI Peace, Love & OPI
- Color Club The Uptown
- China Glaze All a flutter

/End of complaining
Good call
thmbup.gif

Anitacska

Ugh, I hate timewasters! :( But buying more nail polish is always a great idea! :)
AHHHH Idiots! I ordered some parts for my shower cabin (The spare parts are three parts that stick together). First he sends me one part, then i complain and say I cant use one part without the other two. SO he sends me the third part, again, I cant use two parts without the third. So I complain... And he tells me "OH well, I cant send you the third part cause the company that produce it have gone bankrupt... BAH! Talk about a waste of time, I'm returning all of it and buying nailpolish for all the money. Bleh. Here's my list! - OPI Alcatraz... Rocks - Essie For the twill of it - OPI Peace, Love & OPI - Color Club The Uptown - China Glaze All a flutter /End of complaining