Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anneri

KIMIBOS!!!! Yay, you're back!!!!! *hugs* Well, here's a pic of the SH feather tc. I used it over a bright (and I mean really bright!) Kiko np.
9303e5ac_image.jpeg
This week has been quite hard on my manis - I started to go to the pool regularly (aquacycling and aquafitness for my cardio needs - can't run because of my stupid knees) and my, the chlorine is baaaaaad for polished nails!

Anitacska

I've had a busy few days as my mum was over here from Hungary and of course the children are still on holiday.
001_unsure.gif
But I have a few haul pictures and also a mani picture for you. Firstly my first (of two) Llarowe orders has arrived, I ordered them just over a week ago, so pleased with that. It contained Color Club The Uptown (
heart.gif
), Dollish Polish Crystal Empire, Lilypad Lacquer We Are Mint To Be and Picture Polish Shy Violet.

The next picture shows today's haul plus the H&M Wintersky polish Lipglossiping blogged about.

Finally my current mani, Ozotic 912 Scatter, a pretty purple / gold duochrome with scattered holo. I did 2 coats over black.

kimibos

I've had a busy few days as my mum was over here from Hungary and of course the children are still on holiday.
001_unsure.gif
But I have a few haul pictures and also a mani picture for you. Firstly my first (of two) Llarowe orders has arrived, I ordered them just over a week ago, so pleased with that. It contained Color Club The Uptown (
heart.gif
), Dollish Polish Crystal Empire, Lilypad Lacquer We Are Mint To Be and Picture Polish Shy Violet.

The next picture shows today's haul plus the H&M Wintersky polish Lipglossiping blogged about

Finally my current mani, Ozotic 912 Scatter, a pretty purple / gold duochrome with scattered holo. I did 2 coats over black.
th_drool.gif
i MUST GET that CC Polish and maybe one of those cool ozotics. nice haul and mani girl!

kimibos

i went to target today. and i found a new Revlon Polish. its 736 ELUSIVE. its probably for fall. i didnt see it at cvs and i cant find when i google it. but OMG its Gorgeous. its One of those black base glitters that Revlon does but!!! it has purple and light green mini mini glitters and then Regular Emerald ones!
Ill take pics tomorrow.
also i got OPI Gargantuan Green grape. and i dont think i have anything like it. kind of weird i didnt have it already.

honey on boost

001_unsure.gif
heart.gif

The next picture shows today's haul plus the H&M Wintersky polish Lipglossiping blogged about.

That color club polish! Where has it been all my life??
icon_eek.gif

MACina

Loveeee it, Anneri
eyelove.gif

This week has been quite hard on my manis - I started to go to the pool regularly (aquacycling and aquafitness for my cardio needs - can't run because of my stupid knees) and my, the chlorine is baaaaaad for polished nails!

MACina

th_e2cloud9.gif
...thank you so much for sharing these AMAZING pics, honey on boost!

They really make me dreaming....BEAUTIFUL
eyelove.gif

And I love your manis
heart.gif

My recent manis and a few photos from vacation.

Artful Dodger. I've had this for so long but I've never tried it until the other day. Glad I did!

Shoshanna

MRV

Quote:
My recent manis and a few photos from vacation.

Artful Dodger. I've had this for so long but I've never tried it until the other day. Glad I did!

Shoshanna

Beautiful manis as always! You must have had an awesome trip. Whale and bear watching and all.

A few manis again. First Zoya Solange. Not my favorite sand colorwise perhaps, but some SAs noticed it and one wanted to cuddle them
oh.gif

And
cry.gif
they are gone!
crybaby.gif
I feel like amputated.

DD Into the Groove

Liz2012

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? :) I've been really busy last week, just caught up with this thread but i will spare you all the quoting lol.

I've just finished looking at all the gorgeous haul & mani pics, all one by one truly AMAZING!
heart.gif

Welcome back Buick and Kimibos, missed you guys!
th_hug.gif

Hi Naynadine, get well soon
th_cheerup.gif

LOVE your holiday pictures honey on boost, you must have had an amazing time there!

I also managed to add 7 more polishes to my stash. My Enchanted "A Little Fishy Told Me" polish finally came, along with my 5 Takko Lacquer polishes. From the Essie fall collection i bought "The Lace Is On", the store only had the display in with that one polish, the other colors weren't in yet lol
th_dunno.gif
Will post a pic later on, need to recharge my camera's battery.

MACina

wavey.gif
....Hallo Liz!

Sorry to hear that you are so busy.....stress is NO fun at all
th_cheerup.gif

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? :) I've been really busy last week, just caught up with this thread but i will spare you all the quoting lol.

I've just finished looking at all the gorgeous haul & mani pics, all one by one truly AMAZING!
heart.gif

Welcome back Buick and Kimibos, missed you guys!
th_hug.gif

Hi Naynadine, get well soon
th_cheerup.gif

LOVE your holiday pictures honey on boost, you must have had an amazing time there!

I also managed to add 7 more polishes to my stash. My Enchanted "A Little Fishy Told Me" polish finally came, along with my 5 Takko Lacquer polishes. From the Essie fall collection i bought "The Lace Is On", the store only had the display in with that one polish, the other colors weren't in yet lol
th_dunno.gif
Will post a pic later on, need to recharge my camera's battery.

Liz2012

wavey.gif
....Hallo Liz!

Sorry to hear that you are so busy.....stress is NO fun at all
th_cheerup.gif
Hallo MACina!
wavey.gif

Yeah tell me about it .. Things have been so hectic, haven't been home much.
And of course chasing my 19 month old daughter around the whole day, she's asleep at the moment
angelic.gif
:p

Latest posts