Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

Gorgeous Manis Naughtyp! 
heat.gif
 a little fishy told me is my fav.  one question. how good is that Banalg?? im always looking for the next best lotion pain reliever. 
cutey.gif
thank you ;) I can't pic a fav but its prob the first one (LL blooming violets). The banalg smells good but works about as we'll as any other topical. My moms Chiro gave it to her , but she doesn't use it lol. i use it on my lower back and my neck. I also have a stronger one but I need like gloves for it , it makes my hands numb lol.

Honi

Essie Summer Neon collection round-up! Boom Boom Room, Saturday Disco fever and DJ, Play that Song are my favs!

Naughtyp

Thank you both! The pain is not too too bad. I've been icing it a lot and trying not to move it too much. Luckily he didn't have to cut it completely open he was able to repair everything with just 3 incisions. That pedi looks awesome! I love that color for summer. Great haul too! I can't get over how cute the ciate bottles are I think it's the little bows. Thank you! I was able to get it!! Funny story I set my alarm clock after taking my pain pill and I set it for two hours before not after the release! So I was up four hours before the release hitting refresh until I realized It wasn't time yet :haha: I also wanted midnight summers and pegasus but those didn't restock :( They are all gorgeous! The first one is my favorite :eyelove:
thank you honey ;) if I had to pick, that one is my fav too lol I'm glad u aren't in too much pain, hope ur mani will last until u feel well enough to do a polish change ;)

Naughtyp

:support: [COLOR=0000FF]Naughtyp, I'm so very sorry for these hardships that you and your family are experiencing.  I'm thinking of you and hope that things get better soon.  I'm glad[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     NP can be a bit of a bright [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]spot for you at this time.[/COLOR]
thank you med this means a lot to me

MACina

love.gif
....loveeeeee all these colors!

Gorgeous manis, Honi
heart.gif

Reminds me that I have to use the ones I got from this collection again....
Essie Summer Neon collection round-up! Boom Boom Room, Saturday Disco fever and DJ, Play that Song are my favs!

Naughtyp

I'm sure I will! It's the morning after the night before and I'm not ashamed anymore. :haha: I'm so bad. Gorgeous manis, Naughtyp! I especially love LL Blooming Violets (still waiting for mine, boo!).
thank you ! Hopefully u get them soon, I can't wait to order more!!

Naughtyp

Beautiful manis :eyelove: Paradise Love looks like it might well be a Mermaid's Dream dupe! Dude, I'm old skool :p Love love LOVE it! I ordered it yesterday along with Neon Palm and Flight of the Flamingos. I skipped the red and blue because they didn't look as unique. The holo effect shows up well considering it wasn't sunny. Lovely shade :bigthumb: :support: Hope you feel better soon :bouquet: It's been a while since I bought from them but the shipping fee seems to have gone up a bit. I remember it being $4.5 for the first bottle and $2.5 for additional bottles. Haulage!!! :pompom: Thanks for the Ozotic comparisons. The polishes are a lot different than I thought they would be. As for Shoppe Eclecticco, the store relocated to the UK and will reopen under the name "Rainbow Connection UK" sometime in September. So good news for UK NPAs but bad news for those of us in the continent. Gorgeous! :eyelove: I have to get Jade. It's been on my wishlist for ages. No way this is her first attempt! :shock: Awesome job :bowdown:
thanks Buick! Jade is gorg very hard to capture the amazing shimmer it has! I love! Have u hauled anything lately?

Naughtyp

Why, with swatches of everything for your fellow NPAs Honi! :haha: Easy! (Jk, but you knwo that, righ?) I've been absent from this thread for a while and now I don't know where to start! (One reason for this? My nails are naked. NAKED! I can't wrap my head around that concept. But my nails are just so weak right now that every household appliance is a potential source for desaster. I'm so sick of this, so I decided to give a new hardener a try and they proclaim, of course, that you only see results aver two weeks of continual use. Well, I'll try.) Naynadine, I saw the Armani nps today and while they're nice and the LE shades are extra nice, I don't think they're worth that price. HOB, I hope your shoulder heals well and quickly! Must be a bother, not being able to use one's arm! Your vacation pics look absolutely stunning. Anitacska, wow, I'm really impressed by your daughter's skills! Amazing! Naughtyp, so sorry for all those catastrophes your family has to endure lately. You're in my thoughts! I'm on the verge of ordering the new OPI and CG collections but can't make up my mind about which colours I really want and which ones are really unique. Any input is appreciated! I'm thinking about the CG foils (gold and silver), but am afraid that they're close to Chanel Graphite and Delight. Also I'm thinking about Muir Muir and Haven't the foggiest (again, possibel Chanel dupe?) and Peace & Love - but maybe that's a dupe of the new Essie? Help?
thanks Hun, that means a lot

MACina

Oops, yes, I am late to the party because the collection is supposed to be released here in September as far as I know (we are almost always a bit late here in Germany
sigh.gif
).

So I went looking for swatches and found these...
I think it has but that's ok! Lol I got the mini I set, haven't used any yet tho... It's had all but the blue n red

Dominique33

Today's mani is Boom boom room from Essie summer neons. It's not partularly neon but I felt it was one of the better from the collection when it came to formula. This is three layers, mega shine top coat and no white base coat like they suggest (Too much time, no patience for that.. :D )
I agree this Neon collection is not so neon but the nail polishes are pretty. This is a great mani, I love it !

Lalalish

Here are my pictures wearing Essie's for the twill of it. I'm no pro!! The ones that are green are with a flash.
0cd7954f_PicsArt_1377976472586.jpeg

Latest posts