Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Thanks, Anneri! That's really nice of her! Lucky you.

I like that the colour shifts quite well, the green is quite intense, and it has this fine holo glitter (shows under a light only though). I believe that there are quite many similar polishes but I don't have any of them so I can't say how close they are to HJ. I used the Dior Gel TC so it feels extra smooth. There's clear tipwear though.

winks.gif

eyelove.gif
I have told myself that I'm not allowed new brands before...eh...next year?
lecture.gif

Awesome thermo! I have one thermal polish, too, but I think I'll wait until it's colder outside.

It seems that there is no end to this summer: it's still about +20 C all the time, for the upcoming weekend they promised 23-25 C
flower.gif
. It's September!?

Lovely Zoyas! I got the green one, but the purple and orange, maybe also the glitter, would be nice, too.

Another cool Alcatraz mani!
cheerleader.gif
Lucky you! CC's been busy!
I don't think there are many polishes like the Beatles collection. There are gorgeous multichromes, but these also have scatter holo which to me is a big bonus. They really semm like one of a kind polishes to me.

And why would you tell yourself that you're not allowed new brands???
lecture.gif

Naughtyp

Current Mani

Orly Passion Fruit. very neon pink/orange/red. Holding "Pink Cult' blush Thanks to Erine!
i have and love passionfruit! and Yay to Pink Cult! ( i don't have this blush....lol what collex did it come out with?) your nails look cute that length =) mine don't grow much more than that =(

Naughtyp

Naughtyp, you've to post pics of your haul!!!
i know lol
i actually planned on doing that today ( my one day off this week!) but my bf is coming over right now =/ lol i will def be posting some haul spam soon! i haven't got a shipping notice for my DP haul yet...

Anitacska

I don't think there are many polishes like the Beatles collection. There are gorgeous multichromes, but these also have scatter holo which to me is a big bonus. They really seem like one of a kind polishes to me.
Having said all that, I've just painted my nails with Ozotic 506 and it is literally 7 clours in one! Yellow/orange/red/pink/purple/blue/turquoise!
eyelove.gif
I'll take pictures tomorrow. I guess maybe if I added EP Djinn In The Bottle or DD Dreamy, it might look like one of the Beatles polishes (can't remember which one, Across The Universe or Magical Mystery Tour?). Maybe I'll try it with an accent nail.

Naughtyp

Having said all that, I've just painted my nails with Ozotic 506 and it is literally 7 clours in one! Yellow/orange/red/pink/purple/blue/turquoise!
eyelove.gif
I'll take pictures tomorrow. I guess maybe if I added EP Djinn In The Bottle or DD Dreamy, it might look like one of the Beatles polishes (can't remember which one, Across The Universe or Magical Mystery Tour?). Maybe I'll try it with an accent nail.
i think its magical mystery tour cuz i bought this Ozotic polish since someone said it was a close enough dupe! i have a couple holo glitter topcoats so im telling myself that is good enough lol. And i got Across the Universe, so i can skip Ozotic 504, but i want some more now lol

did u use black underneath?

Anitacska

i think its magical mystery tour cuz i bought this Ozotic polish since someone said it was a close enough dupe! i have a couple holo glitter topcoats so im telling myself that is good enough lol. And i got Across the Universe, so i can skip Ozotic 504, but i want some more now lol

did u use black underneath?
Yes, you're probably right. I did use black under it, you must, otherwise it's very sheer. I did 2 coats on top of the black, but the first one already popped!

Anitacska

I've just seen a really good comparison post on the fall collections from OPI, Zoya, Essie, China Glaze, etc. Here's the link: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2013/09/Fall-2013-Nail-Polish-Comparisons.html

Looking at the pictures, I might just pass on the Essie collection since it seems like Zoya Mason = Essie The Lace Is On and Peace & Love & OPI = Essie The Twill Of It and really those are the only two I was interested in in the first place.

Naughtyp

I've just seen a really good comparison post on the fall collections from OPI, Zoya, Essie, China Glaze, etc. Here's the link: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2013/09/Fall-2013-Nail-Polish-Comparisons.html

Looking at the pictures, I might just pass on the Essie collection since it seems like Zoya Mason = Essie The Lace Is On and Peace & Love & OPI = Essie The Twill Of It and really those are the only two I was interested in in the first place.
omg ive been waiting for this post!! thank you for posting the link!

Anitacska

Nothing came in the post today, boo! But I have some pictures of the Ozotic 506 polish I'm wearing today. It's so pretty!
heart.gif

In the sun it looks blue with shimmer

But also orange/red/pink/purple

You can even see some green/khaki

There's also some turquoise visible in shade

And look at that pinky purple
love.gif

Lalalish

Now posting from my phone. Hope it works. I'm wearing EP Hey Jude to see what's all the fuss about. A few pics in different conditions.
233547ad_image.jpeg
a7978285_image.jpeg
2a25324b_image.jpeg
Today I popped into Gina Tricot and they seemed to have some interesting polishes. Anyone with experience? Honi?
ca2ad1cb_image.jpeg
I recently found out too that another shop is selling Wet n' Wild. They have like the whole Fergie Collection. Wonder if they would be good?
Ooh! I like that!!! Noe I have to get Jude!!

Lalalish

Nothing came in the post today, boo! But I have some pictures of the Ozotic 506 polish I'm wearing today. It's so pretty! :heart: In the sun it looks blue with shimmer But also orange/red/pink/purple You can even see some green/khaki There's also some turquoise visible in shade And look at that pinky purple :love:
WOW!! You people make me want to buy, buy, buy!! I already have too many...

Honi

I recently found out too that another shop is selling Wet n' Wild. They have like the whole Fergie Collection. Wonder if they would be good?
Gina Tricot has some lovely polishes! I like Alexis (Vampy red), Rose Glitter (Glitter with pink and gold) and Wannabe which is a great green with some nice shimmer and depth!

Naughtyp

Nothing came in the post today, boo! But I have some pictures of the Ozotic 506 polish I'm wearing today. It's so pretty!
heart.gif

In the sun it looks blue with shimmer

But also orange/red/pink/purple

You can even see some green/khaki

There's also some turquoise visible in shade

And look at that pinky purple
love.gif
ok now im excited to try it again! =) how many coats of black did u use?

Honi

Mariah Carey spam!!!

Sleigh ride for two, Underneath the mistletoe and Visions of love

Emotions, Make him mine and It's frosty outside

I Snow you love me, Ski slope sweetie and Warm me up

All I Want for christmas (Is OPI), In my Santa suit and Cute Little Vixen

Kiss me at midnight, Baby please come home and Silent stars go by

All Sparkly and gold, My Favorite Ornament and Wonderous Star