Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Yes, it will be against my better judgement (which is apparently lacking anyway) I will post a pic in our PJs. We also have a matching animal print loungewear set. I
don't know how this animal will feel about wearing animal print!!
Two cute cat girls?

Finally, my first Halloween mani - EP Mount Cangyan and FF Goulish Glee (Edit 131014: this is actually Tricky Treats, mixed the names of two Halloween polishes). Unfortunately you can't see here the lovely sheen in MC or how fiery
heart.gif
metallic GG looks on my tips!

mintymilky

Naughtyp, great collection! All the shades are lovely :)

kimibos, thank you very much!

Fuzzy, love that China Glaze! Really suits you.

MRV, that glitter polish is beautiful! Looks great with the purple.

Anitacska

i think i dislike when all the retailers sell out and all the drama, but all my hate/beef goes towards the Enchanted Owner. i think she is stupid for not making more. i cant understand how other brands can but she is unable to. to me she is sadistic, she enjoys all the drama that is created around the brand. and i of course hate myself for buying her Sh*t. yeah i find myself to be quite pathetic for doing so.

Anitacska

Nice combo! The Inc is one of those I'd like to get. I actually ordered a set of 4 from QCV a while back, but never got it.... their excuse was that "you can't ship more that 3 polishes abroad"
th_rolleye0014.gif
. At the same time one Inc from eBay managed to slip through!

eyelove.gif
Awesome pics, Naughtyp! Love all the polishes you've got there!

It is lovely! Maybe a Chanel Peridot dupe?

th_drool.gif

Oh no, we don't welcome that idea! Thankfully we can always resort to our makeup skills!

Two cute girls in pink!

Thanks, kimibos! Yes, we are!

angelic.gif
rofl.gif

I think that would resolve most of the problems. We would not have to be so jumpy with all the shops and restocks.

Nice move! Hope you'll like it.

I have to hold on the new PPs for now. Will get some of them later.

Two cute cat girls?

Finally, my first Halloween mani - EP Mount Cangyan and FF Goulish Glee. Unfortunately you can't see here the lovely sheen in MC or how fiery
heart.gif
metallic GG looks on my tips!

WTF2.gif
I hate QVC by the way. But they do get some good sets.

Pinkdollface

I'm going to try to get some more Enchanteds from the Norway Nails pre-order too. I think I'll ask for Yesterday, I Am The Walrus, Magical Mystery Tour, Across The Universe, Time To Pretend and Kids. Then I would have the complete Imagine collection and from the Time To Pretend collection I would only be missing The Youth and Future Reflections. I don't think I can afford more right now, unfortunately the price on the Norway Nails site is a bit higher. Hopefully the Pshiiit Boutique will restock at the end of the month, because the 24th is payday and then I would be able to get some more. Does anyone know how you can get updates from the Pshiiit Boutique? I have an account, but I don't think I automatically get updates about restocks.

Anitacska

I'm going to try to get some more Enchanteds from the Norway Nails pre-order too. I think I'll ask for Yesterday, I Am The Walrus, Magical Mystery Tour, Across The Universe, Time To Pretend and Kids. Then I would have the complete Imagine collection and from the Time To Pretend collection I would only be missing The Youth and Future Reflections. I don't think I can afford more right now, unfortunately the price on the Norway Nails site is a bit higher. Hopefully the Pshiiit Boutique will restock at the end of the month, because the 24th is payday and then I would be able to get some more. Does anyone know how you can get updates from the Pshiiit Boutique? I have an account, but I don't think I automatically get updates about restocks.
I don't know. To be honest, I'd never even known about this shop. Just registered. But I think if you go to the EP page and choose a polish, you can ask to be notified if it's in stock, so if you do that with your wishlist, then hopefully you'll get a notification. I've also started following them on FB.

Pinkdollface

I don't know. To be honest, I'd never even known about this shop. Just registered. But I think if you go to the EP page and choose a polish, you can ask to be notified if it's in stock, so if you do that with your wishlist, then hopefully you'll get a notification. I've also started following them on FB.
Ok that's what I've done so far, making a wishlist. I'll go follow them on facebook too. Let's hope we can get what we want.

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hello Medgal! I've given up on Mac now, although the releases aren't half as bad here as they are in the US. Hi there Anitacska & MRV
wavey.gif
They sure are some pretty manis you have there!!!

I hear you. And I agree. It sucks when people are excluded.

Cute!!!
love.gif

Thank you!

I am ready. I actually prefer announced restocks, however stressful they are, I can't be stalking the websites all day (and still miss out, grrr!).

Yeah, I've caught indie fever too. There's just too much nice stuff out there. But now I need to limit myself to just a few brands, my nail polish count is nearing 1300 and I have 100 brands (mostly indies).

Yes, she needs to make more polishes, but I think you are right, Kimibos, she enjoys all the drama around her polishes. If there was much more to go around, people wouldn't go so crazy about them. I too find it rather pathetic that I'm stressing myself out so much over some nail polishes. I think if I can't get them easily I will just stop bothering in the end. There are plenty of other nice polishes around like CbL, Lilypad, EdM, Darling Diva, etc.

lyseD

Butter London is offering a free Champers polish with the purchase of another polish. Code 100CHEERS.

alyxo

I'm going to have to look for this one! :)
You will not be disappointed! I know that OPI has released this through Sephora and their original line. Chanel has an expensive one that is very similar to it as well. I just don't know whether or not they are LE.

kimibos

[SUP]LLAROWE [/SUP]:::::The next launch/restock is scheduled for Saturday, October 12th at 1:00pm MDT and will include:

Colors by llarowe Reno Air Race Collection & leftover stock
Picture Polish
Scofflaw

More may be added depending upon shipment arrivals and I will update before the launch.

Next week we will be launching/restocking the following:

A England
Lilypad Lacquer including an llarowe exclusive
Takko Lacquer

kimibos

i got my CBL today. im already wearing Dirty Diana. and i like All Bidness the most!
heres the pics
the lighting sucks. i took these early in the morning.

Flip flops, Girl on fire, Unorthodox annie, Dirty Diana, Beat it, Lizzards & Gizzards, All Bidness.

i also received today my 1st nars blush. Boys dont cry. soo pretty...
some manis:

Essene Miss Universe/ Scofflaw Flotsam Jetsam

heres Dirty Diana by the window and the other with just the phone lighting. no flash. VEry Pretty!!! glad i got it!

MacNcheese

i got my CBL today. im already wearing Dirty Diana. and i like All Bidness the most!
heres the pics

Flip flops, Girl on fire, Unorthodox annie, Dirty Diana, Beat it, Lizzards & Gizzards, All Bidness.

some manis:

heres Dirty Diana by the window and the other with just the phone lighting. no flash. VEry Pretty!!! glad i got it!

Oooh, they are all pretty, but I am really drawn to that Flotsam and Jetsam. I don't have anything like that.

I'm not familiar with the indie companies. What does CBL stand for?

kimibos

Oooh, they are all pretty, but I am really drawn to that Flotsam and Jetsam. I don't have anything like that.

I'm not familiar with the indie companies. What does CBL stand for?
thanks! CBL- Colors by LLarowe. its the brand by the owner/runner of the Llarowe website, she is the US seller of many international/ US too brands. she just started like maybe 2months aago to make her own polishes.

Floatsam and jetsam is really pretty. 2 coats. i luv mints and this one is different from other mints cause of the glitter pieces it has.

Medgal07

heres the pics

some manis:

Wow Kimibos. Great NP haul. I hope you like the blush. It's really pretty. Your manis are pretty. The mint/light green is
eyelove.gif

MacNcheese

thanks! CBL- Colors by LLarowe. its the brand by the owner/runner of the Llarowe website, she is the US seller of many international/ US too brands. she just started like maybe 2months aago to make her own polishes.

Floatsam and jetsam is really pretty. 2 coats. i luv mints and this one is different from other mints cause of the glitter pieces it has.
Thank you!

Latest posts