Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

Vampires suck and To die for
thanks for posting! to die for is TO DIE FOR!!!
boxing.gif

Naughtyp

i shoulda mentioned that she put to die for over black
I want September and vampires suck! but ill grab to die for if I can lol

Bcteagirl

Swatches of the China Glaze holiday collection glitters: http://thecherylflavour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/swatch-china-glaze-happy-holiglaze_26.html

Some of them are forgettable, but I do like All Wrapped Up, Bells Will Be Blinging, Be Merry Be Bright and Your Present Required.
Thanks! I grabbed a couple of what I assume were last years collection (Pure Joy: Gold and red; Winter Holly: Green and gold) so I don't feel a strong need to seek out these glitters. I don't mind NP toppers, just more into actual NP itself.

Found a Seche Vite base coat now that I finally used up the revlon base coat. Will be picking out a new polish for a new mani tomorrow.

rekhyt

I saw one of the new Enchanted colors on Instagram. It's called Vampires Suck and it looks like a black holo.

http://statigr.am/p/564505358523989387_224822078

It took me a while to find it again, but here's the list of colors for the Llarowe Takko restock. I was hoping Bright Young Things would've been included.

Marie Antoinette
Nirvana
Infinity & Beyond
Schiaparelli
Get Lucky
Kaleidoscope Eyes
Kiss The Sky
Muse
Electric Apple NYC
Opium
Va Va Voom
Thank you so much for posting this list, I totally missed it. I don't have any Takko yet but I was hoping for Wanderlust. Maybe I'll try for Nirvana and I&B. If you're planning to buy at Mei Mei's any time soon, I think Bright Young Things is still available there.

I am wearing Opi Germanicure right now, with a glitter from Essence . Since I discovered indies I am kind of underwhelmed with O.P.I.s and other main brands.
th_dunno.gif
With O.P.I. I get tipwear the very next day and I just find the colours and combinations of indies so much more exciting, I am really spoiled now.
greengrin.gif

rekhyt

wavey.gif
Hi honey! I've been busier than I care to be, but with fun positive things. In addition to getting my puppy Oct 17, I've been interviewing architects and builders in preparation for some renovations on our house for next year. I've managed to haul a bit in between...makeup, NP & doggie stuff. Don't laugh but I even ordered matching PJs for me and my pup, Abby.

Medgal & Abby's matching PJs
Cuteness overload, aah.
greengrin.gif

lyseD

Yes, or maybe a deep dark reddish brown? I hope she'll add a few other colours to the restock, currently only the three new ones and Autumn are up and if everyone and their grandma are combating for these few it'll be even harder. Or maybe she'll have more in stock of these because she didn't have to prepare others? I have developed a dire need for WFU and I hope she'll restock this one soon.. I've never been interested in blues but now I crave them left, right and center, ha.

Oooh, Picture Polsih - Jasmine looks interesting... you should choose this one for a mani and post pics soon. ;)
I love glitter gradients, beautiful choice with the Cirque glitter!

Thank you so much for posting this list, I totally missed it. I don't have any Takko yet but I was hoping for Wanderlust. Maybe I'll try for Nirvana and I&B. If you're planning to buy at Mei Mei's any time soon, I think Bright Young Things is still available there.

I am wearing Opi Germanicure right now, with a glitter from Essence . Since I discovered indies I am kind of underwhelmed with O.P.I.s and other main brands.
th_dunno.gif
With O.P.I. I get tipwear the very next day and I just find the colours and combinations of indies so much more exciting, I am really spoiled now.
greengrin.gif

This is gorgeous!

Can anyone give some quick tips on how to apply the gold in this look?

Thank you.

rekhyt

This is gorgeous!

Can anyone give some quick tips on how to apply the gold in this look?

Thank you.
Thank you! It's really easy. You dab the glitter where you want it to be the most dense and then you just gently brush it to where you want it to look "fading". Lucy's Stash has a good tutorial:

0.jpg

josephine90

Yes, or maybe a deep dark reddish brown? I hope she'll add a few other colours to the restock, currently only the three new ones and Autumn are up and if everyone and their grandma are combating for these few it'll be even harder. Or maybe she'll have more in stock of these because she didn't have to prepare others? I have developed a dire need for WFU and I hope she'll restock this one soon.. I've never been interested in blues but now I crave them left, right and center, ha.  Oooh, Picture Polsih - Jasmine looks interesting... you should choose this one for a mani and post pics soon. ;) I love glitter gradients, beautiful choice with the Cirque glitter! Thank you so much for posting this list, I totally missed it. I don't have any Takko yet but I was hoping for Wanderlust. Maybe I'll try for Nirvana and I&B. If you're planning to buy at Mei Mei's any time soon, I think Bright Young Things is still available there. I am wearing Opi Germanicure right now, with a glitter from Essence . Since I discovered indies I am kind of underwhelmed with O.P.I.s and other main brands. :dunno: With O.P.I. I get tipwear the very next day and I just find the colours and combinations of indies so much more exciting, I am really spoiled now. :D
Omg! Thats sooo pretty! I do now own any gold glitters though, any recommendations? Totally stealing this look, although i might have to watch that video a million times lol

MRV

i havent done a creme in a while too, or a major brand.
holysheep.gif
we all have indie fever. Diana is Gorgeous! cant wait to see it on your nails! i got my refund from llarowe today. $7 hahha $27.65 is wayyy to much email them about it.
Thanks, I will check it out.

Medgal07

Here's my Picture Polish haul:

Also, I added the Cirque XX glitter to my tips because my polish started to peel and I was going out that night, so didn't have time to do a whole new mani.

That would make a really pretty New Year's Eve dress!!! The top sparkly glitter and the bottom w/that pretty purple?

And this is today's mani, Enchanted February 2013:

It's a purple to green duochrome, probably similar to the OPI and Essie ones, but of course this also has the holo. It's a nice autumnal colour.

Quote: Originally Posted by Naughtyp

for realz!! she is a ninja!!! Lol she got me some before and came thru like a champ! Lol she's on my speed dial/text and she has my wish list... I just worry that soon everyone will be asking her for the same ones I want lol.
But I'm easy, cuz I want them ALL!
I even have her business card up in my room , with the little note she wrote on the back! <3
Awwwww that's so sweet Naughtyp. BTW, where did you find Prince or did he just show up???

kimibos

I cant believe there is only going to be 4 EP available for today's restock and that Nail File
WTF2.gif
that woman is sooo LAME!!!

Medgal07

Yes, or maybe a deep dark reddish brown? I hope she'll add a few other colours to the restock, currently only the three new ones and Autumn are up and if everyone and their grandma are combating for these few it'll be even harder. Or maybe she'll have more in stock of these because she didn't have to prepare others? I have developed a dire need for WFU and I hope she'll restock this one soon.. I've never been interested in blues but now I crave them left, right and center, ha.

Oooh, Picture Polsih - Jasmine looks interesting... you should choose this one for a mani and post pics soon. ;)
I love glitter gradients, beautiful choice with the Cirque glitter!

th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif

OMG Rekhyt!!! What an absolutely GORGEOUS mani....and that accent nail
crybaby.gif
just brought tears to my eyes
thud.gif
Can you tell I really really like it?
girlhaha.gif

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]  Awwwww that's so sweet Naughtyp.  BTW, where did you find Prince or did he just show up???[/COLOR]
I got a call from a lady one afternoon. She said he was outside in the bushes of her apartment for like a month!! Way outta the way I had no posters in that area. She said she went for a walk and saw the ONE poster that WAS around the corner! She described him perfectly and she said he was outside right now! So I flew over there called his name and his lil head poked up and I ran to him! He was crying but be knew it was me! Lol he was super skinny, but I gave him a long bath and he's pretty much back to normal now ;) U r leaving this week for your puppy? Can't wait to see more pics of her ;)

Naughtyp

Yes, or maybe a deep dark reddish brown? I hope she'll add a few other colours to the restock, currently only the three new ones and Autumn are up and if everyone and their grandma are combating for these few it'll be even harder. Or maybe she'll have more in stock of these because she didn't have to prepare others? I have developed a dire need for WFU and I hope she'll restock this one soon.. I've never been interested in blues but now I crave them left, right and center, ha.  Oooh, Picture Polsih - Jasmine looks interesting... you should choose this one for a mani and post pics soon. ;) I love glitter gradients, beautiful choice with the Cirque glitter! Thank you so much for posting this list, I totally missed it. I don't have any Takko yet but I was hoping for Wanderlust. Maybe I'll try for Nirvana and I&B. If you're planning to buy at Mei Mei's any time soon, I think Bright Young Things is still available there. I am wearing Opi Germanicure right now, with a glitter from Essence . Since I discovered indies I am kind of underwhelmed with O.P.I.s and other main brands. :dunno: With O.P.I. I get tipwear the very next day and I just find the colours and combinations of indies so much more exciting, I am really spoiled now. :D
that is gorgeous!!!!

Latest posts