Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

LastContrast

Quote: Originally Posted by rekhyt

This is Deal With It, first pic in the sun and second pic in normal daylight, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I wore this at work yesterday... I am so glad we don't have any rules about nail polish.

heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif

heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif

heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif

heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif
eyelove.gif
sigh.gif

MRV

Thanks for the info, it's gorgeous, I just looked at swatches. Another polish on my neverending wishlist....

I want a burned orange jelly with goldish glitter and a bit of red shimmer, very autumny.
greengrin.gif

This is Deal With It, first pic in the sun and second pic in normal daylight, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I wore this at work yesterday... I am so glad we don't have any rules about nail polish.

Awesome mani! Love the detail. I checked and I also have this colour! :)

Fuzzy

thanks! did you get ur puppy????
sorry the polish chipped on you that quick.
I agree i dont see how not announcing is going to help. i spend hrs online yet i always miss stuff and i know i cant be at the site refreshing 24/7. people that are for that are insane.
you are going to luv G&L! and your manis is soooo gorgeous!!! i cant get enough of it. i have FF but its soo small im afraid to use it! Good that you got Bu's.

i feel like selling some Bu's now LOL and thanks!

Pretttyy!!

huh i hope the rest arrive soon. you haul is amazing! all the FF, Diff. D, DD and lilypads i havent tried! but im lemming them haha

pompom.gif
congrats! Yesterday looks Fing Gorgeous! i need it! and yeah i just felt for the hare restock.
sorry, that you are allergic to Avos. but its intriguing to me. i never knew people could be allergic to avocados. i know my brother hates avocados, and since we are latinos and eat lots of avocados i always found that was atrocious!haha. i love avocados i never new they could harm someone.
blah.gif
to them.

yessss and start with the Llarowe ones, and the Color Club ones, Everyone needs those!!!!

Yep. people are always going to miss something and complain. i have only complained here lol i dont have a facebook, and would feel stupid by writing her an email to complain. its not her fault some people are just lucky. and she has done alot to make the site better. like that cart hold thing is AMAZING!
i always close everything too all tabs, even the specktra one
girlhaha.gif

Amazing haul and mani CC! im i was sooo amazed by all the flakes in All bidness. its just amaizing! im luving all my cbl polishes! i just added that's a fact jack to my wishlist.
amuse.gif
Eating avocados is a less bad reaction than applying them to my skin. Eating= a little itchy around the jawline goes away fast with Claritin. On the skin= burning! Crazy! I'm allergic to latex and that can group with allergies to avos and bananas and some other fruit. I don't like bananas and haven't eaten anything with them except banana chips in years so I'm not sure about that one for me. I am way allergic to Cheerios though!

rekhyt

EP is up on Pshiiit Boutique!

Yaaaay, finally managed to get Water For Unicorns and I got Yesterday, too.
pompom.gif
Website is understandably totally wonky right now, but hang in there with a bit of patience, it looks like most of them are still in stock!

MRV

Yeah, it was
th_wallbash.gif
! I kept receiving this "Link to database cannot be established" every time I did something, and in EVERY step. (Did you have the same problem?) Somehow I got 3 Autumns and then BRBM and Secret Sauce in my cart! Got rid of those extra Autumns and out with those error messages...
thud.gif

rekhyt

It was quite painful, but I've managed to order Mr Burgundy and BRBMoth!
Congrats!

I just went back for Magical Mystery Tour and the site is much, much better now and there is still stock of some polishes.

Did it work out alright at the end for you, MRV?

MRV

Congrats!

I just went back for Magical Mystery Tour and the site is much, much better now and there is still stock of some polishes.

Yes, thanks. I managed to get the three ones I mentioned.

Congrats to all who managed to grab some EPs!

Pinkdollface

Great that some of you were able to get EP from the Pshiiit Boutique! I don't like that I didn't get an email while I had subscribe to be updated when the colours would be instock again. I didn't have the money for them, but I would have liked it if I got a message and knew the system could be trusted.

Anitacska

Great that some of you were able to get EP from the Pshiiit Boutique! I don't like that I didn't get an email while I had subscribe to be updated when the colours would be instock again. I didn't have the money for them, but I would have liked it if I got a message and knew the system could be trusted.
Oh no, sorry to hear that!
ssad.gif
I got several messages about items in stock. Hopefully it will work better next time. I was actually very happy with how it worked.

jennyap

Congrats!

Oh God, what have you all done to me? I was so not going to get into the indie frenzy, but I have just ordered 3 of the polishes that were still in stock - The Youth, Electric Feel & OCtopus's Garden. My first EPs!

You are all horrid horrid enablers
tong.gif

MRV

Oh God, what have you all done to me? I was so not going to get into the indie frenzy, but I have just ordered 3 of the polishes that were still in stock - The Youth, Electric Feel & OCtopus's Garden. My first EPs!

tong.gif
angelic.gif
(
devil.gif
)

Anitacska

tong.gif
Sorry about that...
girlhaha.gif
(But not really, they are really really gorgeous polishes, one of the best indies. I mean just how can it get any better - multichrome AND holo!?)

Naughtyp

angry.gif
just had so many multi quotes and my dumb comp kicked me back to the riri thread lol WTF!
Anyways, I love all the newest manis, especially that green Halloween one
greengrin.gif
( and I hate spiders so that's sating something lol) and the pink
th_star.gif
one with the stars.
I am glad that some of your were able to get some EP! to me it seems like pshiit has the most stock for some reason.... Lucky for you guys!
tong.gif

I fell victim to the Hare restock since I made good tips this weekend! I got Dead Mans Bones, Washed Ashore and Neon Palm..
cheerleader.gif

I should get my EP's next week sometime, I saw that the Halloween colors will be in black boxes!
eyelove.gif
lol Very cool looking I cant wait!
Today I am wearing Lilypad Llarowe Xoxo, its so pretty! I actually used it last night so I kinda want to change it already lol since I like to change my color everyday. We'll see haha
I went to ulta and got Zoya Yasmeen and Revelon Elusive, they had no holiday collections out yet.

OH YA! my mom got me another small wooden dresser thingy with 7 drawers for my stash!! Gonna have to reorganize soon , that is gona be so fun lol get to see all my pretties. Might take family pics of each brand, maybe that can help me decide which ones ill allow myself to keep purchasing!

I went to Sephora and swatched lots of the new colors, theres 2 that look like the Essie textures coming out soon, so I think ill wait and get the Essie ones ( since they are cheaper). I wanted two others, one I saw Jen (Polishaholic) post, Hyped, its super pretty and I want the bright pink one in the same style. The rest are mehh, the holos, not so holo lol . No Jinn Soon polishes that I wanted to swatch dammit! I was hella ghetto and ordered a $1 Sephora polish a few days ago, since I get free shipping, because Ive been waiting for them to give the mini DL Happy Birthday polish as a 100 pt bonus since they had it awhile back. So ya I ordered a cheap red polish just to get my freebie lmao!
I got my first Pretty Serious polish ( thanks to Buick showing it off) the Pink
heart.gif
ONe, it is amazing and the packaging is sooo cute! That girl on the box? That's me
queen.gif
Now I want more Pretty Serious, at least one purple
heart2.gif
( Naughty
th_devil.gif
Night Shift Nurse to be exact lol).

I HATE HATE school, but my mom wants us to make our own polish brand lol and she looked up how to do it and it is all my math and science crap im learning right now lol. If only I can think of it in polish terms as I try to do my work!
which I need to go do right now ...ughhh!!!
puke.gif

MRV

Here's today's mani, Barielle Blackened Blue with Barielle Starchild on top. It looks like a starry night sky.

Love the holo glitter!

I have a few pics of EP Mean Mr Mustard. It has a more subtler shift (yellow, cooler and brighter green, cool blue, some orange) so it's too difficult to capture with iPhone :(

Lalalish

[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]
I LOVE that green! Especially the way it looks in the "Sunlight" picture. Such beautiful manis on here! Every time I sign out I go shopping! Well, browsing anyway! I'm up to 2 Butter London polishes now. And I do love them! So how fast do the Enchanted Polishes sell out? I went to the site as soon as I got home from work (7 pm Central) & only a couple were available. I think the email said Noon. CRAZY! I guess that will be my next mission - try one of those! The ones they had didn't really do anything for me.

Anitacska

Love the holo glitter!

I have a few pics of EP Mean Mr Mustard. It has a more subtler shift (yellow, cooler and brighter green, cool blue, some orange) so it's too difficult to capture with iPhone :(

I'm here! Just received my Enchanteds from Norway Nails and a few other polishes, will take pictures soon. Love Mr Mustard!
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lalalish

I LOVE that green! Especially the way it looks in the "Sunlight" picture.

Such beautiful manis on here! Every time I sign out I go shopping! Well, browsing anyway! I'm up to 2 Butter London polishes now. And I do love them! So how fast do the Enchanted Polishes sell out? I went to the site as soon as I got home from work (7 pm Central) & only a couple were available. I think the email said Noon. CRAZY! I guess that will be my next mission - try one of those! The ones they had didn't really do anything for me.
About 5 minutes? But I actually didn't manage to get any last time she restocked even though I was on the page as soon as they went up. I had one in my basket, but couldn't add any more, so I gave up in the end.

Latest posts