Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Liz2012

That's what I thought. I have enough polishes for the rest of my life (a few lives lol).. but sometimes an exception has to be made.
tong.gif
So i ordered 4 of them today ..
whistle.gif
I bought Angel Wings, Glistening Snow (
heart.gif
), Winter Holly, and Red Satin :)

MRV

Superstar is really a great teal !

My Chauffeur, do you mean the beautiful Essie polish ? I took Butler etc... but my Chauffeur is very pretty too !
winks.gif
Yes, I received my bottle last week (the only one from that collection) and 2 polishes from CG: Pure Joy and Glitter all the Way.

MRV

Speaking about neons, have you seen these?
th_drool.gif

http://www.nailingthis.com/quick-china-glaze-summer-2013-preview/
8077751935_e4b3a93bd4_o.jpg

Kaidan

Speaking about neons, have you seen these?
th_drool.gif

http://www.nailingthis.com/quick-china-glaze-summer-2013-preview/
8077751935_e4b3a93bd4_o.jpg
I like the names of the polishes, especially the jelly ones. XD I'm not a fan of jellies, but the cremes and all of the colors look really nice.

CartoonChic

cartoonchick I got the superstar ( it's on Nordies site) and the free gift. I don't think I could have found a better deal for my Nordstroms note!
smiles.gif
my first NARS polish as well. I saw it in person it's so pretty!
So you got it for free with your Nordstrom Note? That's even better! I'll now have two NARS polishes. I picked up Back Room while doing some late night shopping. I was able to get another Sephora friend code and used it with my Sephora gift card.
angelic.gif

Dominique33

OMG
th_drool.gif
I NEED at least half the collection.
lol yes all 12 are amazing in fact !
The Neons were launched during the summer but I think there are new neons coming next spring too !
thud.gif
and I am not a China Glaze woman, maybe I'll become one ( I have Orly Beach Cruiser which is a true neon, people stared when I wore it on my hands but people stare a lot here, I reside in Bordeaux it's a small town, very beautiful but small in many ways, so Beach Cruiser well maybe it's ok if you're 15 or so but not at my age )
China Glaze is popular in France among " nail polish addicts = NPA ", there is a lot of choice and lots of collections too !

CartoonChic

lol yes all 12 are amazing in fact !
The Neons were launched during the summer but I think there are new neons coming next spring too !
thud.gif
and I am not a China Glaze woman, maybe I'll become one ( I have Orly Beach Cruiser which is a true neon, people stared when I wore it on my hands but people stare a lot here, I reside in Bordeaux it's a small town, very beautiful but small in many ways, so Beach Cruiser well maybe it's ok if you're 15 or so but not at my age )
China Glaze is popular in France among " nail polish addicts = NPA ", there is a lot of choice and lots of collections too !
Trendsetters should expect to get stares. It can't be helped.
flower.gif

I'm looking forward to the new China Glaze collections. I purchase mine from Sally Beauty. The discounted price is great, but it's a pain to go to the store sometimes. They usually sell out of the collection colors quickly and the SAs usually have no clue when I ask them questions. I think I may switch to just ordering them from the website.

kimibos

ohhh NEONS!!
jawdrop.gif
and the cirque du soleil ones look
ok.gif
too. liz im intrigued by the white polish with giltter too. and kaidan im not a fan of gellies as well. but the blue, purple and green ones are calling me .

cartoon chic i also get some of my china glaze polishes from sally and i agree the SA's dont keep up with collections, but i love their coupons like buy 2 get 1 free plus the discount if you have the sally card. or sometimes you can get free things. most of the seche vite bottles that i have used were free. transdesign has china glaze for like $3. i luv that site and recommend it.

Dominique33

Trendsetters should expect to get stares. It can't be helped.
flower.gif

I'm looking forward to the new China Glaze collections. I purchase mine from Sally Beauty. The discounted price is great, but it's a pain to go to the store sometimes. They usually sell out of the collection colors quickly and the SAs usually have no clue when I ask them questions. I think I may switch to just ordering them from the website.
No it can't be helped !
Sally Beauty, well I don't know about the boutique or website, we have " Atouts Charme " here, not bad at all they have many brands and customer service is good ( they also ship internationally, some brands are EU ones, but most are US ones of course or UK ones.

Dominique33

thud.gif
Well, it's time to go to bed, tomorrow is another day... But those polishes are just to die for ! In my opinion, maybe you'll prefer other collections.

Latest posts