Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hi Prettypackages!!! I hope all is well with you! I've missed you!!! Your mani sounds nice---Essie FSA is such a pretty lavender!

Medgal07

From Llarowe:

A quick update on the next launch/restock:

We will be launching/restocking the following on Saturday, more may be added as shipments are received. I will update you on exact details, times, etc. later today -

A England
Emily de Molly
Glitter Gal
La CC
Pretty Serious
Scofflaw
thud.gif
I'm already over my 10 NPs for the month!!!
icon_eek.gif
Actually, I've only exceeded that limit by two-three/mth---BUT BUT BUT---I find myself buying other things.
thud.gif

Medgal07

I got lucky learning about the release. I got Flamingo Freckles for a birthday present and have been periodically checking the site since then because I was undecided about placing an order for the Enchanted glitter polishes. The higher price of the polishes and shipping costs always make me hesitate to order. I just happened to check her website last night to see if the glitters were still available and saw the announcement on the Home page for the Enchanted restock. I don't know how to get announcements from her. I can't find where to sign up for a newsletter.

Your haul is beautiful Anitacska. It all looks pretty together. I thought you already had Essie polishes!
That seems to happen too often to be called luck! That's why you'd make an amazing PS!!!

kimibos

thud.gif
I'm already over my 10 NPs for the month!!!
icon_eek.gif
Actually, I've only exceeded that limit by two-three/mth---BUT BUT BUT---I find myself buying other things.
thud.gif
girlhaha.gif
you got them all from one brand so it doesnt count.

i want 2 scofflaw and maybe one a-e.

honey on boost

My damn multi quote disappeared again. I'm going to chuck my phone into the wall one day.

CC - I think your personal shopper idea is awesome!! I bet there are tons of women out there who don't have time to stalk sites for items they want. I think it'll be really successful. And sending you lots of good wishes on your job hunt. I hope you find something great! I know what a pain it could be.

I can't wait to see your Dior pics. Lord knows I would have made a huge mess with loose glitter.

Kimbos - So glad to hear your colonoscopy went well. Sucks that you're having to deal with the flares though :(

MRV - That's great customer service! It looks great with the blue base and the white. Now you have two pretty polishes for the price of one
pompom.gif

honey on boost

I still haven't tried the Butters yet! I've had them in my hands, but put them back. Too many to choose from and I have high expectations, so the color has to be perfect! ( sound like, never mind! )
Oh you don't know what you're missing! BL's is in my top 5 for favorite brands.

MACina

eyelove.gif
....what a great haul, Anitacska!

Enjoy
flower.gif

Does she announce the launches anywhere? I didn't know there was one today.
ssad.gif
How did you know? Ah well, never mind, since I hauled so much today, I can't really complain.

Here's what I got in TK Maxx, plus an Andrea Fulerton duo in Superdrug. I know I moan about Nails Inc polishes but they had such brilliant sets, beautiful colours, and also now I'm not an Essie virgin anymore!
girlhaha.gif

MACina

jawdrop.gif
....whoa, awesome, Medgal
heart.gif

Some of my Butter Londons finally arrived. I think my fav is Silly Billy because I just love a vibrant orange, but also because that's what my grandmother used to call my brother!
girlhaha.gif

The low down, starting at the top, left to right:
Pimms, Giddy Kipper, Cotton Buds, Silly Billy & Wellies
Bottom, Royals Collex: No More Waity Katy, Pitter Patter & Liliibet's Jubilee (already have one so my daughter gets this one)

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]Some of my Butter Londons finally arrived.  I think my fav is Silly Billy because I just love a vibrant orange, but also because that's what my grandmother used to call my brother![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] :haha:   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]The low down, starting at the top, left to right:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Pimms, Giddy Kipper, Cotton Buds, Silly Billy & Wellies[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Bottom, Royals Collex: No More Waity Katy, Pitter Patter & Liliibet's Jubilee (already have one so my daughter gets this one)[/COLOR]
wow u really did HAUL didn't u lol. I need no more waity Katy and maybe the blue fall one, is that the silly billy one?

Naughtyp

Double score. im going to be visiting their site maybe i get lucky 
sweatdrop.gif
      thanks hun! i hope you are doing well right now. and i agree some days are good and others not that much. makeup and talking about things helps alot.     by the way i have been planning to buy one of those nars lip pencils. i want train blue. which one did you get???     Hi CC. i think your idea is a good one. there is a huge demand for LE items. you can tell from this thread LOL       Hey there, thanks your inside means alot to me, since you are dealing with so much as well. im actually having no pain so im kind of lucky.       i hate cortisone as well. it took me almost 2 years to get off that destructive drug. it helps with inflammation but destroys and gives you more things to worry about. i hate it.      but since my doctors know im pred- dependent i wont be given any.        Thanks girl. that Unicorn farting in your polish made laughed like crazy.      oh sorry about your pain naughtyp. 
th_cheerup.gif
 i did a 4th of july mani  
girlhaha.gif

th_crazy2.gif
 like nikole did with the new hares ---> http://www.harepolish.com/2013/07/happy-4th-of-july.html
ohhh I like that, but I bet yours looks even better! ;)

Honi

So I've been dying to paint my nails lately but my kitty started getting sick yesterday and her eye was hanging weirdly (Hello pirate cat) so I had to take her to the vet today and she has an eye infection and was very distressed... Love checking in here and seeing all your pretty manis.

Liz2012

So I've been dying to paint my nails lately but my kitty started getting sick yesterday and her eye was hanging weirdly (Hello pirate cat) so I had to take her to the vet today and she has an eye infection and was very distressed... Love checking in here and seeing all your pretty manis.
Aww sorry to hear your cat is not well Honi
bouquet.gif
I hope she'll get better soon.

MRV

Hope she gets well soon!

Ok, back to basics. This is the other Sunday Funday (by Essie).

MACina

I am sorry that your cat is sick
ssad.gif

Hopefully she is doing better soon!

Anneri

Ok, let's hope that I don't forget anybody! Kimibos, so happy that the procedure went well! I keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll be better soon! And go on, reward yourself with some pretty polishes! You've earned it! CC, let's hope your hunt for a new job goes quick - I'm searching for 9 months now and it's getting in my nerves. Great idea with the LE service! HOB, I hope you know that whenever you need some Kiko, Catrice etc you just have to pipe up!!! Honi, I hope your cat gets well soon! Awesome hauls, Med and Anitacska! I broke one of my nails (again!) and wanted a neutral polish for a change, so I opted for a Chanel Frenzy dupe I own:
dca1dda4_image.jpeg
Not sure if I should wear this or if it clashes with my skintone. And here's Naughty Nautical on my toes:
5463a531_image.jpeg
In a nautical environment, even!

Anitacska

Yeah I know!
lol.gif
I think because I usually go for more "interesting" polishes, like glitters, holos, multichromes, and while the Essie ones are very nice, they didn't tickle my fancy enough. But the 3 I got for £9.99 are all such gorgeous colours. I got Damsel in a Dress, Beach Bum Blu and Leading Lady. Well, the set originally came with a white polish instead of DiaD, but I switched it with another pack. Naughty naughty.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Love your Essie mani though, very summery! I'd probably jazz it up with some glitter though. I'm a glitter fiend!
girlhaha.gif

Thanks, Corally!

Thanks, Liz! We can only hope so. This actually reminds me of my worst CS experience. I got the BL Backstage set this spring (I think Naughtyp got it, too), but the dumbasses sent me the set without a polish!
angry.gif
Then I took me two weeks to exchange various selected messages before they gave up giving excuses and I got compensated!

Love the green on the left most, too!

Glad to hear the procedure went well and you have some positive news!

Yes, I was surprised!

Awesome haul! Love the Inc sets. I also got a set recently (the Military one), 4 for the price of 1.5 polishes. Fouberts Place was on my list because it's green and Pro Mac is there
girlhaha.gif
!

icon_eek.gif
Essie virgin with 1000+ polishes???!!!
lecture.gif

girlhaha.gif

pompom.gif
Awesome!! Love Silly Billy and Wellies, too!

Yes, and more than two!

Thanks, I want the green, orange, and purple!

Hope she gets well soon!

Ok, back to basics. This is the other Sunday Funday (by Essie).

Honi, so sorry to hear about your cat.
ssad.gif
Hope she's better soon. I have 3 children and we have 3 cats and I honestly worry about the cats as much as the children. They are all so sweet and lovable.
heart.gif

Here's my current mani, Chanel Taboo. It's gorgeous, but I really wish it looked more like it does in the bottle. I would even back it up then.
winks.gif

Latest posts