Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Just bought the cosmic holos plus 4 other Glams from older collections. It's annoying how we can't buy them as a set, therefore can't use the 10% off code. I did ask in the group if she would refund the other 5%, we'll see.
I'd always thought if you bought the full collection, even not as a set, you would be able to use the discount - guess that means I've never bought a full set to try it out! They're usually fairly nice at Glam, hopefully they'll sort out a refund on that for you. What else did you get? They still have the three older polishes I fancy available for the UK, hopefully still be there next month

Anitacska

I'd always thought if you bought the full collection, even not as a set, you would be able to use the discount - guess that means I've never bought a full set to try it out! They're usually fairly nice at Glam, hopefully they'll sort out a refund on that for you. What else did you get? They still have the three older polishes I fancy available for the UK, hopefully still be there next month
I bought I Like Good Strong Words..., Sword of Destiny, Child of Surprise and Daughter of Chaos.

boschicka

Boschicka that is a lovely offer, I have a large basket at the moment, the new collection plus:
US2
Sunset on Summit Peak
Dusk on the Shores of Portage
The Real Boss
Making Peace with Past Indiscretions
Bring Yourself Back Online
Like Air I'll Rise
I Have Been Her Kind
Ease One Life The Aching

It will need to be trimmed down a bit though as I can't buy everything!

I love GLL polishes, but it's a recent love affair and I've missed so many I like in the past - her flakies are so beautiful! Happy to pay you for almost anything you don't love that I don't already own! (I say almost because I'm not a fan of her grey shimmers or anything too pastel...)
PearlyQueen PearlyQueen ,

From your list I have:
Like Air, I'll Rise v2
I Have Been Her Kind

Others that are yours for the taking if you choose:
To The East
Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself
A Dream Within A Dream
HHC: The Avatar State
No Salt, No Worries
Washed In Magenta v2
That Ducking Lake
In A Handful of Dust v2

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

PearlyQueen PearlyQueen ,

From your list I have:
Like Air, I'll Rise v2
I Have Been Her Kind

Others that are yours for the taking if you choose:
To The East
Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself
A Dream Within A Dream
HHC: The Avatar State
No Salt, No Worries
Washed In Magenta v2
That Ducking Lake
In A Handful of Dust v2
Boschicka, I would love all of those except That Ducking Lake, No Salt No Worries and I already have In A Handful of Dust - let me know what you'd like for them xxx

boschicka

Boschicka, I would love all of those except That Ducking Lake, No Salt No Worries and I already have In A Handful of Dust - let me know what you'd like for them xxx
I don't want anything for them. Just trying to help you take some items out of your GLL cart or off your wishlist. Let me know where to send them and when the best time is. I can send them soon or hold off for the best possible shipping situation for you.

PearlyQueen

I don't want anything for them. Just trying to help you take some items out of your GLL cart or off your wishlist. Let me know where to send them and when the best time is. I can send them soon or hold off for the best possible shipping situation for you.
That is so lovely of you, thank you! I will let you know when I have something in my Stackry box and give you the address then, polish Angel! xxx

PearlyQueen

View attachment 70497

I wasn't sure about Head Strong, but I was below the free shipping threshold, so decided to add it. I wasn't going to pay $6 shipping, lol.
These are very nice - specially the two LEs (which I see are now sold out, so good thinking to get in early!). I couldn't resist a peek at the sale, but too overcommited to shop this time. I've just seen the June Nailed It release, and they're really nice!

boschicka

This goes for you too, Anitacska Anitacska . Not sure what I would have that you don't already have and I haven't purchased much in the last year, so nothing recent, but I'm happy to take a look at my collection for whatever you're looking for. Or if you want to claim the GLLs that PearlyQueen didn't want, feel free.

Anitacska

This goes for you too, Anitacska Anitacska . Not sure what I would have that you don't already have and I haven't purchased much in the last year, so nothing recent, but I'm happy to take a look at my collection for whatever you're looking for. Or if you want to claim the GLLs that PearlyQueen didn't want, feel free.
Thank you, that's really kind of you! I'm not really looking for anything, I have so many polishes now and I'm done with chasing after them. But I do appreciate the offer.

PearlyQueen

Well I've had a closer look at PPU, filled up a basket with a random load of stuff intending to go back and winnow, thought if I dumped one or two I'd still get free shipping - only to find out that the threshold in the UK shop has leapt from $90 to $130! Shocked. I've never bought enough to get to that amount, this time it would still have been one more,, which I could easily have found but I was way too annoyed!
So had a hypercritical look at my planned purchases and dumped most of them - down to four now, Wildflower, GLL, Lemming & Paint It Pretty.
I was planning to dump the Wildflower too as it's quite similar to the one I planned to get from Hypnotic - but I've now found out that the ones I planned to buy tomorrow are sold out so I'll get the PPU one instead. If I'd been that desperate for them I'd have checked out when it was on pre-order, maybe they'll come back!

Anitacska

Well I've had a closer look at PPU, filled up a basket with a random load of stuff intending to go back and winnow, thought if I dumped one or two I'd still get free shipping - only to find out that the threshold in the UK shop has leapt from $90 to $130! Shocked. I've never bought enough to get to that amount, this time it would still have been one more,, which I could easily have found but I was way too annoyed!
So had a hypercritical look at my planned purchases and dumped most of them - down to four now, Wildflower, GLL, Lemming & Paint It Pretty.
I was planning to dump the Wildflower too as it's quite similar to the one I planned to get from Hypnotic - but I've now found out that the ones I planned to buy tomorrow are sold out so I'll get the PPU one instead. If I'd been that desperate for them I'd have checked out when it was on pre-order, maybe they'll come back!
That's ridiculous! $90 was doable, although I haven't bought that much lately, but $130 is just too much. I think I only want 2 anyway, the FF and PfD. I also like the Alchemy, Jen & Berries and Rouge, but neither of those are very unique.

Just as well, I've just requested consodilation of my Stackry box and shipping will probably cost a lot.

Latest posts