Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Both of your manis are very nice! I'll try to post some of mine at the weekend, I've been really busy with work and home stuff.

Might order some Glams tonight, I like the look of a few. Are you ordering?
Ooh nice! I quite like some of them but I probably won't shop - I'm still hovering over the "buy" button for my Nailland order! I heard back yesterday that I can buy it, reserve it and add PPU to it, but I haven't seen any PPU I want so far, so I don't know whether to just ship it, it made me even more confused! I have seen Wildflower and Nailed It and I don't want either of them, but there's usually something between Phoenix, PfD, Vanessa Molina, GLL etc.
Which Glams are you interested in?

Anitacska

Ooh nice! I quite like some of them but I probably won't shop - I'm still hovering over the "buy" button for my Nailland order! I heard back yesterday that I can buy it, reserve it and add PPU to it, but I haven't seen any PPU I want so far, so I don't know whether to just ship it, it made me even more confused! I have seen Wildflower and Nailed It and I don't want either of them, but there's usually something between Phoenix, PfD, Vanessa Molina, GLL etc.
Which Glams are you interested in?
Oh, I got confused, the Glam launch is next Friday. I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going nowadays. Anyway, I like the pink and purple holos, the flakie one from the same collection, the purple one from the other collection and the purple one from the duo.

Do you think it would be cheaper to use Nailland for the PPU since you'll be ordering from them anyway? I'm not sure how many I'd like yet, but if you want to try that and see how it works, I would like to join in with the order if you're happy with that. What are you planning on buying from Nailland?

PearlyQueen

Oh, I got confused, the Glam launch is next Friday. I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going nowadays. Anyway, I like the pink and purple holos, the flakie one from the same collection, the purple one from the other collection and the purple one from the duo.

Do you think it would be cheaper to use Nailland for the PPU since you'll be ordering from them anyway? I'm not sure how many I'd like yet, but if you want to try that and see how it works, I would like to join in with the order if you're happy with that. What are you planning on buying from Nailland?
Haha, it's hard to keep up! Nice choices.
I'm thinking it might be cheaper to use Nailland as long as there's stuff on the site I actually want. I'm planning to do my order soon-ish, reserve it, then maybe add the next two PPUs to it. It will mean a delay like Stackry-ing but I don't care about that.
It seems that it's 1.5 euros per polish to Nailland but free shipping from PPU to them. Then you pay 15 Euros for your entire order from Nailland to UK on top of that. So since I want an order anyway, it should be fine to add what you want as well assuming there are any PPU items I actually want!
My Nailland basket has some KBShimmer reflectives, a couple of Kathleen & Co that have been in and out of my RC basket and a couple of PfDs that weirdly weren't included in the BF sale - I didn't notice at the time, but the Once Upon a Dream collection wasn't on the site when I ordered and there are a couple I love. They are on the PfD site now but I'm not sure they'll not disappear by November. They're all cheaper than getting them from RC anyway as they're on sale, and some aren't available at RC any more.

Anitacska

Haha, it's hard to keep up! Nice choices.
I'm thinking it might be cheaper to use Nailland as long as there's stuff on the site I actually want. I'm planning to do my order soon-ish, reserve it, then maybe add the next two PPUs to it. It will mean a delay like Stackry-ing but I don't care about that.
It seems that it's 1.5 euros per polish to Nailland but free shipping from PPU to them. Then you pay 15 Euros for your entire order from Nailland to UK on top of that. So since I want an order anyway, it should be fine to add what you want as well assuming there are any PPU items I actually want!
My Nailland basket has some KBShimmer reflectives, a couple of Kathleen & Co that have been in and out of my RC basket and a couple of PfDs that weirdly weren't included in the BF sale - I didn't notice at the time, but the Once Upon a Dream collection wasn't on the site when I ordered and there are a couple I love. They are on the PfD site now but I'm not sure they'll not disappear by November. They're all cheaper than getting them from RC anyway as they're on sale, and some aren't available at RC any more.
Do you mean the Once Upon a Nightmare collection? That was definitely there because I bought Poor Unfortunate Souls and Friends On The Other Side.

Let me know what you decide with PPU. It does sound like a better deal as long as you're buying from Nailland. For me alone it wouldn't be because I don't really but anything else now other than PPU, HHC, Femme Fatale and Glam, and the Black Friday sales.

PearlyQueen

Do you mean the Once Upon a Nightmare collection? That was definitely there because I bought Poor Unfortunate Souls and Friends On The Other Side.

Let me know what you decide with PPU. It does sound like a better deal as long as you're buying from Nailland. For me alone it wouldn't be because I don't really but anything else now other than PPU, HHC, Femme Fatale and Glam, and the Black Friday sales.
No, I got those too, it was this collection:
https://www.polishedfordays.com/once-upon-a-dream

You have finally managed to get the whole shopping thing under control! I will definitely let you know once the preview goes up and I see if I'm shopping.

Anitacska

No, I got those too, it was this collection:
https://www.polishedfordays.com/once-upon-a-dream

You have finally managed to get the whole shopping thing under control! I will definitely let you know once the preview goes up and I see if I'm shopping.
Oh right, I missed those too! Any chance you could place an order for me with Nailland to add to yours please? I'd really like Once Upon a Dream and Just Around the Riverbend.

PearlyQueen

Oh right, I missed those too! Any chance you could place an order for me with Nailland to add to yours please? I'd really like Once Upon a Dream and Just Around the Riverbend.
Hi Anita, I can do that! Do you want to split cost and have decants? I was getting OOAD anyway and JATR would have gone on Black Friday list for next year if avail (or swaplist if you get it!), so happy to do that if you prefer. (I bet you guessed I want the red one!)

PearlyQueen

Did you forget EdM or have you given them up too?

Anitacska

Hi Anita, I can do that! Do you want to split cost and have decants? I was getting OOAD anyway and JATR would have gone on Black Friday list for next year if avail (or swaplist if you get it!), so happy to do that if you prefer. (I bet you guessed I want the red one!)
I actually would like full bottles of these if that's okay. Thank you! Let me know how much I owe you for these. Ha! Yes, I thought you'd go for the red one! It's very nice, but as you know I'm more of a purple fan.

PearlyQueen

I actually would like full bottles of these if that's okay. Thank you! Let me know how much I owe you for these. Ha! Yes, I thought you'd go for the red one! It's very nice, but as you know I'm more of a purple fan.
Will do! Just thought it was worth making the offer!
I do know you're a purple gal, I actually like a couple of the others too but will wait for next BF and hope they're available then.

PearlyQueen

Will do! Just thought it was worth making the offer!
I do know you're a purple gal, I actually like a couple of the others too but will wait for next BF and hope they're available then.
They only have one available of Once Upon a Dream (and one of the K&Co I wanted has sold out too :( Checking out now before anything else goes!

PearlyQueen

They only have one available of Once Upon a Dream (and one of the K&Co I wanted has sold out too :( Checking out now before anything else goes!
Well that was not great - shipping to UK has gone up to 20 Euros since yesterday :(
So the order that was going to be cheaper than RC is now almost certainly not, I haven't checked in detail yet. Still, I'm covered for 2 PPUs hopefully. Nothing is as it seems.

PearlyQueen

Your one polish was £11.81
If you want a decant of the other one, let me know and it will be £17.70 x
Or we could do a mini swap and I'll take a decant of yours and give you a decant of OOAD!

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

Or we could do a mini swap and I'll take a decant of yours and give you a decant of OOAD!
Kept editing this! And you came in sometime during the process, so please take your pick of three options!

Anitacska

That's a bit of a bummer, but it is what it is. Yes, please, I'll take a decant. I probably won't wear it more than once anyway. I'll send you the money now.

Anitacska

It seems to still be on the site, maybe you're just not allowed to order multiples??? No bloody clue what's going on any more!
Hahaha, it's okay, calm down!

It says back order, so I'm guessing it's out of stock now.

Okay, I'll just pay for the one polish and we can sort out a swap, it doesn't have to be a mini one, I still have a long list from last time. We can sort that out later.

Latest posts