Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

I now have 10 polishes on my HHC wishlist! I guess Stackry makes more sense at those numbers! Some are overstock though, so I guess I will not get everything, with the launch time being way to early for me to be there on time.

Anitacska

I now have 10 polishes on my HHC wishlist! I guess Stackry makes more sense at those numbers! Some are overstock though, so I guess I will not get everything, with the launch time being way to early for me to be there on time.
I'm not sure how many I want. It was another busy and stressful week, so I haven't given it much thought. I like a few, but some aren't very unique, so I probably won't get many.

PearlyQueen

I'm not sure how many I want. It was another busy and stressful week, so I haven't given it much thought. I like a few, but some aren't very unique, so I probably won't get many.
Mine is currently down to seven again, I'm being really indecisive this month! The BKL has been in and out of that wishlist on a daily basis... Currently in!

Anitacska

Mine is currently down to seven again, I'm being really indecisive this month! The BKL has been in and out of that wishlist on a daily basis... Currently in!
I like it, but don't think it's that unique. My list has Alchemy, EdM, FF, Pahlish, Nailed It, but none of them are definite. I like the Sassy Sauce (?) duo, the multichromes, but again, I'm sure I have similar polishes. This is what happens when you have 6000+ bottles!

I don't have pictures, but I'm wearing KBShimmer Lust at Sea, now that's a unique polish! Unfortunately it's really chipped now, so has to come off.

Anitacska

I've had another look at HHC and now I'm not sure I'm going to order. Everything I like seems to be similar to polishes I already have.

Which ones are you thinking about ordering?

PearlyQueen

I've had another look at HHC and now I'm not sure I'm going to order. Everything I like seems to be similar to polishes I already have.

Which ones are you thinking about ordering?
Yes, I know what you mean! I love the EdM, but I'm certain I have very similar polishes. Here's my wishlist as of just now: hhc wishlist.png

PearlyQueen

Well that was disappointing, I didn't get any of my Overstock polishes. Checked the rest out though and added the Vanessa Molina Magical Nights to it.
I really wanted the overstock Nailed It, I had skipped that month because I only wanted one and I hadn't joined the group order yet. Oh well, I'll live.

Anitacska

Well that was disappointing, I didn't get any of my Overstock polishes. Checked the rest out though and added the Vanessa Molina Magical Nights to it.
I really wanted the overstock Nailed It, I had skipped that month because I only wanted one and I hadn't joined the group order yet. Oh well, I'll live.
Sorry you missed out. I decided not to order.

PfD has a new collection out on Friday for pre-order and she said she'll only restock it once after. I was going to order, but her TAT is 14 days and my Stackry box needs emptying by the 30th. So I'm not going to risk it.

PearlyQueen

Sorry you missed out. I decided not to order.

PfD has a new collection out on Friday for pre-order and she said she'll only restock it once after. I was going to order, but her TAT is 14 days and my Stackry box needs emptying by the 30th. So I'm not going to risk it.
Ah, it doesn't matter! How odd only one restock for PfD??? Might have to investigate those, can add to one of my outstanding orders or Stackry I guess, but I like getting my big BF everything order usually!

Anitacska

Just saw their instagram video of the bottles, I think they all look stunning, may have to buy the full collection.
I'm not too sure about the orange one, but the rest look really pretty. I don't know what to do, I don't want to pay loads of Stackry fees if they take ages to get there.

PearlyQueen

I'm not too sure about the orange one, but the rest look really pretty. I don't know what to do, I don't want to pay loads of Stackry fees if they take ages to get there.
I know what you mean. I'm not sure about the sheer purple shimmer after the latest IG post either, will see more swatches and decide! Caitlin Swatches has said she has them to swatch, she'll probably convince me I need them all. At least my Stackry is just about to start the countdown after I got the FTLOP shipping notice today, so I should be fine on that score.

Anitacska

FYI my FTLOP arrived at Stackry today and I did get an email from Stackry
Very odd. I received a package yesterday, but again didn't get an e-mail.

Decided to order the new collection from PfD, hopefully she won't go over her TAT and Stackry won't charge much. I also bought Once Upon a Dream and 2023, plus the new basecoat.

PearlyQueen

Manis!

DSC01621.JPG DSC01623.JPG
Nails Inc Waverton Street. Very boring.
DSC01630.JPG DSC01638.JPG DSC01642.JPG
Illyrian Caterpillar - nice, but I wish I'd used a blurring base coat.
DSC01668.JPG DSC01675.JPG DSC01662.JPG
Nails Inc Abbey Road - a surprise favourite! This time I did use a blurring base coat because I didn't think it would be full coverage - but I think it was. This is ultra sparkly and really beautiful (I left in the dark pic to show you how twinkly it is!).

Anitacska

Manis!

View attachment 70999 View attachment 71000
Nails Inc Waverton Street. Very boring.
View attachment 71001 View attachment 71002 View attachment 71003
Illyrian Caterpillar - nice, but I wish I'd used a blurring base coat.
View attachment 71004 View attachment 71005 View attachment 71006
Nails Inc Abbey Road - a surprise favourite! This time I did use a blurring base coat because I didn't think it would be full coverage - but I think it was. This is ultra sparkly and really beautiful (I left in the dark pic to show you how twinkly it is!).
Nice! I'm wearing Nailed It Divine Light (decant from Jan PPU) and it's so stunning! Sorry, no pictures as usual. 😞

Well, today I received a package at Stackry and got a new package email. Weird. I kept getting the 20, 30 day notifications, so I knew my email address was correct, and now somehow I also got this new package one.

I've just got to wait for the PfD package now and I can ship my stuff.

What are you doing with PPU this month? Are you sending it to Stackry? I don't know what to do, I'm definitely not starting a new box.

Do you like the new Glams? I like a few, but they look like others I already have.

PearlyQueen

Nice! I'm wearing Nailed It Divine Light (decant from Jan PPU) and it's so stunning! Sorry, no pictures as usual. 😞

Well, today I received a package at Stackry and got a new package email. Weird. I kept getting the 20, 30 day notifications, so I knew my email address was correct, and now somehow I also got this new package one.

I've just got to wait for the PfD package now and I can ship my stuff.

What are you doing with PPU this month? Are you sending it to Stackry? I don't know what to do, I'm definitely not starting a new box.

Do you like the new Glams? I like a few, but they look like others I already have.
Divine Light is really pretty!
Weird you started getting emails again!
I have no idea about PPU, it's a bit risky for Stackry timing, expensive any other way. I'll figure it out when I've seen if there's anything I absolutely must have.
I also like a few of the Glams but agree they're not unique. I don't plan to buy them unless they come up in a good sale (eg Black Friday!).
I'm tempted by a couple of the new Kathleen & Co's, might add them to my Nailland pending stuff. By the way, I checked out the first bundle from them inc your PfD but it does include some pre-order stuff, so won't ship for a little while yet. I twigged that my massive reserved order would qualify for free shipping, but would be over the weight limit, which they then charge you for... So I checked out the right amount to get free shipping and no weight surcharge, which means I have a load more pending at the moment. I'm really hoping these don't end up with customs to pay...

Anitacska

I've just realised my March PPU hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully it'll soon or I'll get charged Stackry fees. My PfD order has just shipped.

Latest posts