Nail Polish Display Solutions

ruthless

I see a lot of ladies on here and in the blogs use various methods to store their collection of nail polish, the Helmer seems to be a fav of many.

However, I am trying to find a way to DISPLAY my polish in my home. I don't want to store away in tubs and drawers, I want a display area so I can easily select a colour without having to look for it, or even think about it.

I've found a few online that look intriguing, but I can't spend 400 on a polish rack (do you know how much that would buy?)

Nail Polish Racks

Take a look at the "chantal" one. Free standing, lots of room. Anyone have anything like this at home? Anyone ever build their own? If so, tips?

cutegingerbread

I have the clear nail polish rack that transdesign and ebay sell. I paid $50 (with shipping)...it's kinda pricey but so effective since I see everything I have all together...and it's pretty to look at =]

ruthless

I have one too, clear acrylic with the wall mounting option? It's filled with my "pinks" . I still have purples, taupes, greys, blacks, blues , greens, reds and misc to do.

I am leaning towards a rolling cart option, like the ones stylists use to keep tools in. That way it can follow me around my house.

http://www.kellerinternational.com/p...rt-kl-g1p.aspx

Latest posts