Nail Polish for Dogs?

jaclynashley

So I have two nail polishes that are supposed to be for dogs...
My problem is that my dogs refuse to get their nails painted so I kept them for myself and I LOVE them!
I have one from Pawlish by O.P.I called Yuppy Puppy and this is the best silver I've ever used!
It is such a nice formula and it is opaque!
The other one is from Color Paw in Fuchsia Opal.
I'm wearing that one right now and it looks like I have Style Minx all over my nails!
Anyone else use these polishes?
I think I might have to convince my mom to get another bottle for my "dogs".
winkiss.gif

Skin*Deep

when I was in high school I worked at a groomer....I used to hold the dog's paw is if teaching it to shake, then put a blob of peanut butter on it's "wrist" area. while the dogged licked happily away, I painted the nails quickly. I know that's not what you asked, but it brought about those funny memories I haven't thought of in a while and wanted to share. It worked 90% of the time, so if anyone is having a bad day, picture me during the times it didn't work: covered in bubble gum pink nail polish and peanut butter!

stephlovesmac

This made me giggle. I remember when that stuff came out, my Mom who is super clueless thought it was for humans.

Do they still make it? I mean does OPI still make Pawlish? I don't recall seeing it on their website any time recently. I did see a few bottles at a doggie bakery but they looked 100 years old.

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephlovesmac
This made me giggle. I remember when that stuff came out, my Mom who is super clueless thought it was for humans.

Do they still make it? I mean does OPI still make Pawlish? I don't recall seeing it on their website any time recently. I did see a few bottles at a doggie bakery but they looked 100 years old.

I don't think so. ):
I think the Color Paw brand works just as well but they don't make a silver.

Latest posts