Nail Polish ID/dupe?

aeroerin

I saw this picture and fell in LOVE with the nail polish color. Granted, I am not a nail polish fiend by any means (I have one color that I wear on my toes in the spring/summer/autumn), but I saw this and knew I could go to the lovely ladies & gents here at Specktra to help me find something similar to this:

tumblr_ks32b1bxIC1qzlhgno1_500.jpg

If possible, I'd like it to be from something in the price range of OPI or cheaper. I'm a horrible judge of color when it comes to n/p: can you help me out?

erin

MaskedBeauty

o0o0o That is very pretty! I'd like to know as well! It reminds me of a Red Delicious Apple. LOL!!!! Sorry I couldn't be of help to suggest a color.. I'm not a nail polish person either. :p

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Fast Woman from Color Club looks pretty much like that....and Color Club is cheaper than OPI or MAC

Do you know where I can buy Color Club? I can't find swatches online, unfortunately.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
Do you know where I can buy Color Club? I can't find swatches online, unfortunately.

Hey
smiles.gif
you can get it from Head2Toe Beauty, that's where I get my Color Clubs as well. Also, there are lotsa swatches online for Color Club, try nailgal.com:

Community Nail Polish Gallery - Home

aeroerin

Just FYI, I went to Sephora and found a near-perfect dupe in their Sephora for OPI line--Brunette on the Internet. If anything, it's slightly darker than the polish pictured above.
greengrin.gif
Thanks for all the help, y'all!
love.gif

Latest posts