Nail Polish Storage?

thepicketywitch

So how does everyone store their nail polish? I'm very curious...since middle school, I've just thrown them into a storage box from TJ Maxx. Over the years, this box has gotten more and more full, until I could no longer fit the lid over it-yet I still seem to pile on the polishes. But I've heard that storing them on their sides (or upside down or whichever way they land when I stuff them in the box) can be bad for the polish. And as I've progressed from drugstore brands to higher-end ones (butter London, Deborah Lippmann and the like), I've found myself leaving them standing wherever I can fit them...on my desk, my night table, bureau...

So how do you girls keep your polishes? Helmer? Fridge? Hodge-podge like me? Post pictures if you like!!!

heartxcore

Helmer, still :D
I do have some space left, dunno what else to use if Helmer's full, though....
Only think left to do is decide whether to sort them by color or by brand....lol :D

cheetahpita

I use shoe boxes, and store them upright. It's helpful when you have to move them (i.e. going to college), but is annoying when you have tons of polishes (my collection is 150+ now). I've heard a lot of people buy Helmers, or the Ikea Alex.

poupoune1607

hello! My nail polish collection (almost 300) has its own Helmer
supacool.gif

Latest posts