Nails (for the next week or so)!

s0_fam0us

I take no credit for the artwork on my nails... I've been going to the same woman at the same place for the past 2 years, and I tell her to basically do what she wants. This is her latest creation. Sorry for the cell phone pics.
smiles.gif

nails2.jpg

nails1.jpg

user79

I'm wondering how it's possible to function with long nails as such?? Doesn't it get in the way on the keyboard?

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm wondering how it's possible to function with long nails as such?? Doesn't it get in the way on the keyboard?

haha I get asked that alllllll the time. Actually, because they've been this length for so long, it feels weirder when I stop getting them done. My fingertips aren't used to touching things. lol

TISH1124

I have worn solar nails for 15 years and I still could never go anywhere near that long....I can't stand the sound they make #1 on the keyboards...not to mention if something gets under my nails it freaks me out...But the design is very pretty....

malteze_bubbleg

Theyre nice and she did a great job on you.

i cannot wear fake nails.....they irritate me so much....one time i got so mad cos i couldnt even pick up a penny from the floor!!!!!

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have worn solar nails for 15 years and I still could never go anywhere near that long....I can't stand the sound they make #1 on the keyboards...not to mention if something gets under my nails it freaks me out...But the design is very pretty....

Solar nails... hmm... are those the natural-ish looking pink & white ones?

I freak out when I get stuff underneath mine, too... but the noise on the keyboard only seems to annoy the people around me at work, and not myself.
smiles.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by malteze_bubbleg
Theyre nice and she did a great job on you.

i cannot wear fake nails.....they irritate me so much....one time i got so mad cos i couldnt even pick up a penny from the floor!!!!!

Thanks! And I have that problem sometimes, too... I've gotten creative with things. The biggest issue I have is sliding my debit card at an ATM - a lot of places here have the ATMs where you have to push the card in and pull it out quickly, and I can't grip it with my nails. Soooo what I do is take a clip used to clip our ID badges at work to our clothing (or purses or whatever) and clip it to the card. It gives me something with a little more grip to hold onto so I can slide the card.

Haha... They're sort of like a self-inflicted handicap. But I love them!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
Solar nails... hmm... are those the natural-ish looking pink & white ones?

I freak out when I get stuff underneath mine, too... but the noise on the keyboard only seems to annoy the people around me at work, and not myself.
smiles.gif

Yes they are....

LOL...I know it drove my co-workers friggin crazy!!!
lol.gif
My dh hates it to...so I tell him to stay out of my office...

Brie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
haha I get asked that alllllll the time. Actually, because they've been this length for so long, it feels weirder when I stop getting them done. My fingertips aren't used to touching things. lol

I'm exactly the same way!

They look great.