NAKED 3 is real!!!

Melbade

It was my last christmas gift and I love it. I use it every day, it's totally me. I don't have the firt 2 naked and don't need it. Just this one ^^

Monsy

I love this palette. I take it in my purse almost everywhere. I really wanted the 2 but the 3 came out just in time purchased from sephora and I just hopped on the band wagon. The colors are so pretty and it just goes well with my eyelids. Of course I'm not too fond of their eye primer, but I do use Mac paint pot and it works just as well.
why not? I am curious.

Nalini

If I do use one the anti aging one works for me the best. The reason is as soon as I put it on my lids it gets dry to fast, in my opinion., I now use kat von d skin eye primer.

andicandi3x12

Has anyone had trouble with the glue drying up and coming dislodged in their palettes? I was using my naked 3 and turned it upside down and all but 3 of my shadow pans fell out like the glue just wasn't even there or had hardened and broken up. They were moving around a bit and yeah :( none broke though so thank goodness.

Dolly Snow

Has anyone had trouble with the glue drying up and coming dislodged in their palettes? I was using my naked 3 and turned it upside down and all but 3 of my shadow pans fell out like the glue just wasn't even there or had hardened and broken up. They were moving around a bit and yeah :( none broke though so thank goodness.
Mine did the same, popped more glue in and it's good to go :)

diegodior

I'm in love with my naked 3 the colors are so gorgeous so glad I got it at sephora with my 15 off coupon :)

Lipstickwh0re

I'm in love with my naked 3 the colors are so gorgeous so glad I got it at sephora with my 15 off coupon
smiles.gif
I'm waiting on Naked Basics 3 to come out. I know it's coming.

stephshopaholic

I got a coupon for a free naked palette in one of my urban decay holiday orders so I picked naked 3 so excited to get it! I have naked 1 already.