Naked 4.....

DeeDee2013

Found this picture on IG. I can't understand the language but was intrigued by the photo. Is this real?

Reneemelancon

It looks like n2 but they photoshopped the 4 , I don't think they would have blue or green colors either since it's "naked" so sadly don't think it's real

Dolly Snow

I believe she is writing in Portuguese, but anyways she says right under it that clearly it is a fake and urban decay has not launched a naked4 yet!

On my own note, I doubt UD would make another naked palette so quickly after the Naked3. Perhaps next year or the year after.

DILLIGAF

I believe she is writing in Portuguese, but anyways she says right under it that clearly it is a fake and urban decay has not launched a naked4 yet!

On my own note, I doubt UD would make another naked palette so quickly after the Naked3. Perhaps next year or the year after.
I was about to say the same thing.

Dominique33

The Green es looks hideous really, that fake is clearly, well, ugly in fact . A Naked 4 ? I have no heard of it but if UD should launch a 4th one it had to be gorgeous !

DeeDee2013

The green is horrible! You ladies are correct, there's nothing naked about this palette. Should have known it was too good to be true!

pandorablack

Ok, this thread is just mean. I got all excited at the idea of another naked palette (even though I need more eyeshadow like I need a hole in my head).

DeeDee2013

Ok, this thread is just mean. I got all excited at the idea of another naked palette (even though I need more eyeshadow like I need a hole in my head).
I'm sorry! I was duped as well. Found the pic on instagram and almost broke my neck coming to Spectrum to announce the good news only to find out it wasn't real. Sigh! However, I barely use the 3 Naked Palettes I own, so I didn't need a fourth one.

pandorablack

I'm sorry! I was duped as well. Found the pic on instagram and almost broke my neck coming to Spectrum to announce the good news only to find out it wasn't real. Sigh! However, I barely use the 3 Naked Palettes I own, so I didn't need a fourth one.
It's cool. I use naked 2 and 3 all the time, though I probably use 3 the most overall. I have so much eyeshadow though. I bought every palette Stila sold for Christmas 2013, and then there's my UD palettes.

I'm kinda tempted to buy naked 1 and naked basics, but I don't NEED them so I'm holding off.

Samuella

Ugh, I love the thought of more colorful-based "neutrals" (I guess in this sense it'd be 'everyday' makeup for most) that actually had neutral undertones. As a girl with neutral undertones, it would be incredibly amazing. Although it's cool that I can werk both warm and cool tones, I tend to favor neutral undertones and those are so hard to come by.

I also wouldn't mind the Naked palettes containing colors that you can't buy individually.
crybaby.gif
Don't kill me for saying that! I just think it adds value to the palette, giving me more reason to spend my money on it (maybe that's a detrimental statement).

Urban Decay is my favorite brand, and I'll blindly buy any eyeshadow palette they release -- their eyeshadows easily have my favorite formulation and are my favorite product from the brand, followed closely by the reformulation of their lipsticks. They're the bee's knees.

A plummy Naked 4 would make me cry tears of joy just from the pure beauty of it. Can you imagine?!?!

MelroseLuvsMkup

:weep: I was getting all excited, then realized their is nothing naked about those colors and then read the rest of the comments and my excitement died womp womp :pooh: