Naked or Naked2

I have neither palette, but have had Naked used on me (just yesterday) and having a look at both palettes online when I got home, I think I much prefer Naked to Naked2.

baghdad81

I have both. If you want basic neutrals with minimal shimmer and smoky eyes, go for 1. It covers all your basic neutrals with a little added kick. If you are like me and love your metallics but also want SOME neutrals, then go for 2. It is definitely great for nights out and the like! I use them both and love both. I DO NOT think they are redundant. HTH

Dominique33

I have both too, honestly speaking both are good ! I would advise you to get Naked 1 and Naked 2. Very pretty palettes and makeups day or night, work or week-end, etc...

BombDiggity

I don't know why, because I love them both the same, they have equally great colors.. But I just have a tad more love for my Naked 1...

They're both awesome though...

shellygrrl

Staff member
I own both and have used both. Personally, I've been reaching for Naked 2 more often in recent times, but both palettes have their strong points, IMO.

DILLIGAF

I love my Naked palette. I take it with me every single time I travel. Personally I found the Naked 2 a bit cool for me. You really have to swatch the two palettes and make a decision as to which one is going to work with your complexion. On the other hand you can get both.
yahoo.gif

TheLadyDanger

I have both and both complement each other. Naked is warmer and Naked 2 is more neutral (in my opinion). It's all about preference.

I just wish Urban Decay didn't put Half Baked in Naked 2 and placed a blender color (like Naked or Buck in the Naked palette).

Brightlights2

My pet bird loves the Naked2 palette lol! I just posted this super cute picture of her and the Naked2 palette on my blog:
http://glitterismysunshine.blogspot.ca/2012/12/cute-thoughts.html

Naughtyp

I only have the first one , if I didn't buy so much LE Mac, I would get the naked 2 and the new mattes as well!! ;)

hwdsprincess

I love them both I just bought naked 2 so haven't played w that one that much but I use every color in my naked 1

alyxo

Both palettes are beautiful. I can't really pick between one or the other. My cousin has the first one and I have Naked 2, so I've enjoyed them both.