Naked Pigment: what else is this pretty?

wifey806

I got a sample of Naked Pigment, and I really really like how subtle the gleam is in it! It reminds be of a nymph in the woods... a gorgeous fairy! It's not too frosty or durochomey or boring either!!

My 2 questions are (since I'm new-ish to pigments) 1) Is Naked p/g the only p/g with this unique finish? And 2) what MAC e/s is the closest dupe (both color and finish-wise to for?

TIA!!!
winkiss.gif

Skin*Deep

subtle has that kind of frosty but not finish, its a deeper color though, it is one of my faves that I use nearly everyday. That's the only one I can compare it to off the top of my head without getting up and looking, in my experience they all kind of have that subtle shimmer, unless you get a glitter.

MACATTAK

If you can find these colors, I'd say Provence and Fairylite are the closest in color and finish to Naked pigment.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
If you can find these colors, I'd say Provence and Fairylite are the closest in color and finish to Naked pigment.

ITA. I'd also like to add Your Ladyship pigment, which is also sadly LE.

wifey806

Thank you so much everyone! I didn't realize that so many pigments are like that! Horay for repromotes
smiles.gif

panda0410

I'd say the same thing - Fairylite and Your Ladyship are the closest. Unfortunately all 3 (Naked included) are either LE or Dcd now - stupid on MACs part not to keep at least one of them
WTF2.gif

panda0410

It was Dcd in the US and everywhere else to my knowledge and was on the official US Dcd list - maybe you still have surplus stock or just got lucky
winks.gif

TISH1124

Naked is still on the MAC Pro site as Active not on the DC list at all ....I asked My MA about it yesterday when I was at the Pro store here and she looked at the list and said Naked was not on the DC list at all...she said she had a shipment of it coming in next week.

it is also still showing as Perm on MACcosmetics.com US

MAC PRO | Pigment

M·A·C Cosmetics | Pigment

LMD84

i agree with your ladyship being close to naked. some cco's still have your ladyship in stock so if you are near one then it might be worthwhile checking one out
smiles.gif

solardame

Fairylite, it's a sheer ivory that flashes soft pink with silver sparkles. So it has a duotone finish, but not at all metallic/frosty or extreme. Texture is very similar to Naked.

Latest posts