Naked Space l/g too similar to Bonus Beat l/g??

MACBUG5

Hi..

I was thinking of purchasing Naked Space l/g from the Neo Sci Fi collection, but I'm not sure if it's too close in color to Bonus Beat from Heatherette (which I have)...

Also....have C-Thru...not sure if that's close in color to Naked Space also....Ughhh...
th_dunno.gif

Anyone own/have pics of both -- Naked Space and Bonus Beat next to eachother or on their lips???????

Neway..if they are too close, I'm thinking of just passing on Naked Space...(do I really need it, if I already have the other 2..?)

TIA!!!!!
winks.gif

yupitzTara

i don't have pics. but i agree with you about bonus beat & naked space being similar. i actually got it and when i got home i was like "omg they are tooo similar." honestly if you have bonus beat you dont need naked space. they have like a slight difference, but i didnt need 2 nude lipglasses. i hope this was of some help to you.

MACBUG5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupitzTara
i don't have pics. but i agree with you about bonus beat & naked space being similar. i actually got it and when i got home i was like "omg they are tooo similar." honestly if you have bonus beat you dont need naked space. they have like a slight difference, but i didnt need 2 nude lipglasses. i hope this was of some help to you.

Thx for your help!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to order "Soft & Slow" and "Naked Space" online, but just was unsure as to if Naked Space would be too similar to Bonus Beat.

I was able to see some swatches of both of them and they appear to be quite similar.

Ok, so you say there's a slight difference....Sooooo, ya....I'm not going to order it then....just stick with my Bonus Beat.
winks.gif

Thx for the verification, ...you said exactly what I needed to hear....heehee!! I didn't want to spend money on a lipgloss that is basically pretty much what I already have.

HUGE HELP!!!!!! Thx!!!!!
thmbup.gif