Name my Kitty

ashtn

Me and my boyfriend just got this new kitten, but we have no idea what to name her, can anyone give me some ideas!?!

w0id92.png

30cb0up.jpg

2mepg03.jpg

coachkitten

Congrats on your new fur baby! She is so gorgeous!

I love really old fashioned names for pets like Pearl, Alice, Dinah, etc. I will have to think of some other ones.
smiles.gif

revinn

Looks like a Mabel to me..or maybe Rory, Delilah or Rowan. I love random human names for pets!

ashtn

i like human names for pets too sometimes, my last cat was a boy named Barry, he is the most adorable cat, but hes living at my mums now because he loves being outdoors now, and playing with her other cat.

xsnowwhite

aww omg your kitten is SO cute! I like snickers and autumn, those both look like fitting names for the kitty
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

I second (or third) Snickers!

so cute! i love kittens even though i accidentally killed on when I was younger, apparently. :/

spectrolite

Oh my goodness your kitten is super adorable >_< I love her!! Snickers is a cute name. I vote for that!
yes.gif
Please keep us updated with photos!

kaliraksha

Goodness... that last picture is too adorable! I think with the idea of your cute kitty having a little food on her... I dunno if you've ever had it but it reminds me of Marzipan... which is sugar and almond meal. I like it because it's not as widely recognized as peanut butter and it has a good built in short nickname like Marzi.

I also like Dulce... like for dulce de leche and it means sugar in Spanish.

Or Twix... which has caramel in it =)

I personally like to name my pets after people... I wait til their personality shines a little and I take a cute name that reminds me of them. So watch some of your favorite movies and shows! Think about your fave childhood books =)

Adorable kitty! Congrats!

Latest posts