Name that Lippie !!!!

gabzillaa

25dec307_image.jpeg
NARS Deadly Catch

geeko

Everyone is lookin gorgeous... few days back I did a yellow w purple eye with mac heroine lippie n fashion bosst pro longwear lipliner with snow shadow pro longwear eyeliner to make the edges of the lips more defined. Nt really a everyday look but I like colors

Jill1228

Everyone is lookin gorgeous... few days back I did a yellow w purple eye with mac heroine lippie n fashion bosst pro longwear lipliner with snow shadow pro longwear eyeliner to make the edges of the lips more defined. Nt really a everyday look but I like colors
:faint: Too much gorgeous. I freaking love this *fans self*

Jill1228

Tannin by Bite Beauty with MAC Nightmoth lipliner Scary looking at this picture seeing how much I look like my mom
She's 72

Dolly Snow

Gorgeous
Tannin by Bite Beauty with MAC Nightmoth lipliner Scary looking at this picture seeing how much I look like my mom
She's 72
She looks amazing for 72! You look amazing Jill

geeko

Too much gorgeous. I freaking love this *fans self*
thank you ladies. I saw a picture of somene wearing yellow and purple e/s and purple lippie and i really liked the combo a lot so i decided to do one on myself as well =)

gabzillaa

Has anyone tried the Kate Spade lipstick? I have a Kate Spade obsession (as well as a lipstick one) and the packaging is so cute, but I want to hear about your experiences before I buy a $24 lippie lol