Name the MAC e/s used here : GO! ;)

SweetCheeks

And please/THANKS! :))
55859a48_image.jpeg

shellygrrl

Staff member
Do you know for a fact that it is a MAC eyeshadow and not one from a different brand? Or are you really asking for an eyeshadow similar to that one that's from MAC?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oh, I know more than one eyeshadow is used. That's not what I was talking about, though. Your subject line is "Name the MAC e/s used here", which implies that you know for a fact the makeup artist used MAC. But what you're really asking for are MAC eyeshadows that are similar to what you see in the photo. When you're asking for recs based on a photo, you need to state as much, instead of making people think that you know what brand was used.

SweetCheeks

Wow. I've been on this forum for years and never managed to offend anyone. From the title (go! with a wink) I assumed I was clear with what I meant, especially being under Recs. No idea what brand was used and honestly I didn't think it mattered - I was just looking for MAC recs. My apologies. Thx.

shellygrrl

Staff member
There was no offense. I wasn't offended. I was simply explaining that, for me, because my mind needs specifics, it wasn't clear. That's all! :)

Latest posts