Name this mascara, PLEASE!

Shanible

Please, my fellow MAC addicts, someone somewhere knows the answer to this. There was a mascara released by MAC, possibly from the pro lash colour collection (I would think that would be the appropriate line). It was a beautiful purple/blue color. The e/s parfait amour reminds me of it. It was not Twisted Tulip. It was released before botanical and maybe even periwink-wink. I really loved this mascara color, it worked so well for me and though it was discontinued, I know there is a way to track that puppy down (or at least find a dupe for it). Chanel's Cils a cils Violet was close, but darker, and didn't pop as well. I've found names of some mascaras that could be it, but could not find ANY pictures of them to verify. The possible colors names that I haven't found pictures of are:

Violet N (This is the one I'm leaning towards... but I can't find a picture ANYWHERE)
Hocus Crocus
Cosmic Cool (doubtful, but I never know)
UV (Another possiblilty...)

I haven't heard back from MAC on this. Please, HELP! If anyone at least has these products to show me what they look like, that would be a BIG help in determining if it's one of those.

THANKS!!!

erine1881

any of these it?

from top, clockwise

prim rose
tiger lily
twisted tulip
hocus crocus-PANSIED BLUE/PURPLE/RED (DUOCHROME)
periwink-wink
boston fern
ivy envy

2410_0_main.jpg

uv-BRIGHT VIOLET (fibre rich lash) is in the middle

2322_0_main.jpg

hope that helps ya!
winks.gif

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
any of these it?

from top, clockwise

prim rose
tiger lily
twisted tulip
hocus crocus-PANSIED BLUE/PURPLE/RED (DUOCHROME)
periwink-wink
boston fern
ivy envy

2410_0_main.jpg

uv-BRIGHT VIOLET (fibre rich lash) is in the middle

2322_0_main.jpg

hope that helps ya!
winks.gif

Oh, yes!!!! I think it is UV!!! I am so happy! Now, my mission to hunt one down or find a dupe is on! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I looked all over for pictures, I suppose I didn't look in the right place, then you came along! Hocus Crocus is pretty, but I don't remember it being that light. I could have sworn I bought it BEFORE Botanical was released, but I could be wrong, it was years ago! If all else fails, I might see if Hocus Crocus is able to be found. I am such a sucker for purple mascara.

Latest posts