Naomi Campbell on W

greatscott2000

I recieved the June 2007 W magazine with Naomi on the cover. The cover look was used with MAC cosmetics. What was used:
Select Moistureblend SPF 15 in NW 55
Eyeshadow's in Knight Devine and Beautiful Iris
Eye Khol in Smolder
Zoomlash Mascara in Zoomblack
Powdered Blush in Breath of Plum
Tenderstones SPF12- Softnote

greatscott2000

I'm not a fan of her antics but i think this cover is beautiful.. considering you don't see many BOC's on magazine covers anymore. They usually feature actresses.

MAC_Pixie04

^^She wore all those high end clothes to her community service supposedly for this magazine or something like that.

She annoys me, but she does look great on the cover.

GreekChick

Hey! Did you copy that right off the magazine? If so, they made a mistake, it's Knight Divine. Might not seem important, but alot of clients come in asking for colors magazines have misnamed/mispelled.

greatscott2000

Thanks for the heads-up- i'll dit it. I actually re-wrote it myself
smiles.gif

Misshopeful24

Is it me or purple is coming back? i know they have different names but when i look at it i see purple whats the big fuss with dark skin and the color purple?

tania_nia

I bought softnote today and it looks really pretty over lip colors. I dunno I'm in a purple makeup faze myself wierd cuz my favorite color is fushia!! Sorry random info here!!

TrusyMyEyes

This cover looks gross. She looks blah. They should have done something different with the makeup..Because if I didn't own mac...i would think it was a sucky product.