Napa, CA CCO (Napa Premium Outlets)

carol

Can anyone tell me what this one's like (selection-wise)?

I've been to the one in Gilroy, CA ... and it seemed pretty slim pickings. But perhaps I just went there at a bad time. Just wanted to see how this one compares (or even how it stands alone).

mzcelaneous

I haven't been to the Napa CCO since last year I think. But when I went they had all of the 2004 holiday e/s palettes and a few lip palettes. They also had the Jewel brush set. I bought Gladabout e/s, Violet pigment, and Florabundance l/g from there. IMO, its better than the Vacaville, CA CCO

reirei702

I WENT TO THE NAPA CCO TODAY! It had a really nice but small pigment selection! THANKS mzcelaneous! I loved all the shiet i bought! hahaha

sallyh88

what did you get?? and do you remember what they had? thanks so much!
graucho.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by reirei702
I WENT TO THE NAPA CCO TODAY! It had a really nice but small pigment selection! THANKS mzcelaneous! I loved all the shiet i bought! hahaha

No prob! I'm happy for ya
smiles.gif
Whatcha buy btw? Pictures? hehe

reirei702

Hi again, and today I hit the Vacaville outlet. I think there was more selection in different items but not as much color selection as the Napa one. Here's what I got!
smiles.gif

MACthings.jpg

Glossette lipgloss
Rio De Rosa eyeshadow
Ever Opal pearlizer sheer pigment
Lustre lipstick
Gold Mousse Shimmer Soufle mousse
Beyond Bronze bronzing powder
Pulse Pink strobe tint

P.S. going to the mac pro store this friday too! i'm on a roll! hahaha

asnbrb

HI!

Can anyone tell me what was at the Napa CCO recently? My BF and his friends and I are going to Napa sometime this weekend (we're flying up to Cali on Tuesday!) and I'm incredibly excited!

swtginbug

i just went this past weekend and they have hella l/s, quads, pigments, mascaras, fluidlines... iridescent powders pressed, bronzers, l/g.. everything really...

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtginbug
i just went this past weekend and they have hella l/s, quads, pigments, mascaras, fluidlines... iridescent powders pressed, bronzers, l/g.. everything really...

ooh what quads and pigments? i am planning a trip tomorrow. haven't been to any cco yet. i plan to stop by vacaville also.

juicyaddict

k, i was just here today and i saw 2 quads, well-plumed (bought this) and boy beauty. they also have a lot of f/l, rich ground, blitz and glitz (bought), royal wink, the purple, silver, and i guess 2 more. they have 6 single e/s, aquavert, light ray, purple shower, a light blue one, slip pink, and spring up. shadesticks in mangomix, blurburry, crimsonaire, shimmermint, and i think taupographic. a few eye khols, pigments in apricot pink (bought), softwash gray (bought), azreal blue, and nightlight. about 25 or so l/s, including mauvellous (bought) and body suit (they were out, i wanted to buy). about 20 l/g, i bought dejarose. they have lots of studio fix powders, other foundations, and the shimmering powders. i think they have a couple glimmer shimmers, 2 cream blushes, i bought sweet william. they have about 5 or so tlc. they have a lot of skincare stuff, i bought the cleanse off oil. i think they have more i forgot to mention here, overall nice selection compared to the vacaville cco which i went to after.

messhead

CCO at the Napa Outlets??? (CA)

Anyone been lately??? I am planning on going next week but want to make sure it's worth the drive!!!
smiles.gif

clamster

Here is the address so you can put it in yahoo maps or mapquest

629 Factory Stores Drive
Napa, California 94558

Phone: 707-226-9876
Hours: Mon-Thurs 10-8, Fri-Sat 10-9, Sun 10-6.

Here a list of some brands:
Featured Stores: Aerosole Shoes, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Barneys New York, BCBG Max Azria, Benetton, Billabong, Book Warehouse, Bose, Bostonian Clarks, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder, Dana Buchman, DKNY Jeans, Dockers, Easy Spirit, Ellen Tracy, Factory Brand Shoes, Hush Puppies, J. Crew, Jockey, Johnston & Murphy, Jones NY, Karen Kane, Kenneth Cole, Le Gourmet Chef, Levi's, Liz Claiborne, Maidenform, Max Studio, Nautica, Nine West, Pac Sun, Perry Ellis, Quiksilver, Sunglass Hut / Watch Station, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, Travel 2000, TSE, Ultra Diamonds, Wilsons Leather, Yankee Candle, Zumiez.

juicyaddict

I was just here yesterday and they have about 20+ eyeshadows in the counter display, I can't decide which to buy. I bought freshwater, wait til dark, soba, hepcat, nocturnelle, french grey, fiction, lily white pigment, well dressed blush. I saw other eyeshadows - seedy pearl, pink freeze, era, blacktied, rule, hush, slip pink, coquette, yogurt, nehru I think. I saw pigments in dark soul, jardin aires, entremauve, lily white, pastorale, aire-de-blu. there are powder blushes, i just remembered well dressed (i got the last one i think), honour, harmony, prism, fleur power, cubic. Not a lot of lip stuff. Paints in graphito, chartru, artjam, mauvism, and other brown/neutral ones.

miss_supra

^where are you located in sacramento?

At the Vacaville outlets, where is the outlet that sells MAC located?

messhead

I just went to the Vacaville Outlets tonight, and they had lots of face care stuff, those glitter glosses from the sweetie cakes quad collection, Lots of TLC's in both the new packaging and the old, the novel twist eye shadow palette (the one with vanilla and folie...), some of the lipstick holiday sets from last year, LOTS and LOTS of lipsticks, lip glasses, ect., all of the concealer slide thingys, eyeshadows in jete, scene 1, girlie, in living pink, star violet, and rite of spring. Pastorale pigment, a couple of the glitters in red, green, and blue (I think), 4 different powder blushes, Lots of eye liners... There was a couple other things but I can't name them all... OH they have the body buffer brush and I want it... too bad it's still a little pricey!

I got blush in Taupe and Snob lipstick...
smiles.gif

If you are wondering in what store you can buy MAC at it's called the cosmetics company outlet (hence CCO!). It's located on the same side as the addidas store, coach, and burberry! (It's like 5 shops down from coach)
thmbup.gif

SMMY

I went to both Napa and Vacaville CCOs today. messhead pretty much covered what Vacaville had. They had a ton of skincare and lipgloss/balms.

Napa had, from what I can remember:
French Grey and Purple shower eye shadows
Lipstick and glass holiday bag sets
Aire de Blue and Pastorle pigments. I'm afraid I purchased the last Jarden Aires.
Brush set from Nordies summer exclusive.
Several MAC brushes - can't remember which ones.
A couple of Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks and palettes.

Latest posts