Napoleon Perdis Set

DaisyPie

Okay my questions are in relation to the range being sold at Target, 'NP Set' which is less expensive then the normal 'Napoleon Perdis'.

Has anyone tried the following products:

Memory Foundation Tinted Moisturiser - this sounds great for day wear for me. Does it last all day or will I need to reapply within a few hours? Does it sink into fine lines and crease? Does it cause your skin to breakout or react in anyway?

Pre-Foundation Primer - How does this compare to the Auto Pilot Primer? Which one do you prefer? Does it cause your skin to breakout or react in anyway?

Concealer Set - (with the 5 shades, including 1 blue) How does this compare to the Pro-Palette concealers? Does it last all day or will I need to reapply within a few hours? Does it sink into fine lines and crease? Does it cause your skin to breakout or react in anyway?

Baked Powders - (Bronze, Blush, Peach, English Pink) How do these compare to the Mosaic Powders or Blush Patrol? Do they last all day or will I need to reapply within a few hours? Do they go on smoothly? Do they cause your skin to breakout or react in anyway?

Pasarella Powder Foundation - How does this compare to the Camera Finish Foundation? Does it last all day or will I need to reapply within a few hours? Does it sink into fine lines and crease? Does it cause your skin to breakout or react in anyway?

Lip Primer Set - How does this compare to the Lip Service Primer? Is it longlasting? Does it cause your lips to become dry or react in anyway?

Any help would be great!
smiles.gif

srafiqny

i don't know a lot about it but in another mua forum mostly mua said its no 2 quality product,so stay away frm it.

Latest posts