NARS 15 year anniversary palette

wannabelyn

Anyone got these yet?

I know in a previous thread someone mentioned that NARS would be releasing a palette with many colours, I hope that is still coming because I'm not too crazy about these.

source sephora:

Day and Night Palette
P249607_hero.jpg

Everlasting Love Palette
P249611_hero.jpg

Wild at Heart Palette
P249610_hero.jpg

lexicon

I am very curious about these as well. The prices are much higher than they were last year though (on the large palettes).

Lapis

I like the wild at heart one but not even for the 60 it'll cost after the 20% off

gabi03

I got really excited over these palettes then once i saw what colors were in them, i got sad. They just aren't that appealing anymore, maybe the day and nite on but the two bigger ones just aren't that great for the price.

cucomelon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi03
I got really excited over these palettes then once i saw what colors were in them, i got sad. They just aren't that appealing anymore, maybe the day and nite on but the two bigger ones just aren't that great for the price.

i agree, the bigger ones are so disappointing. not sure i want the smaller one either.....
ssad.gif

paopao

But these aren't the 15th anniversary special palette, are they? (I really hope they aren't, I'd be so dissapointed...)

iheartwarpaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by paopao
But these aren't the 15th anniversary special palette, are they? (I really hope they aren't, I'd be so dissapointed...)

Yup, unfortunately the Everlasting Love and Wild at Heart are the 15th anniversary palettes. They were sold out at Sephora, but became available again online. Me no likey.
thmbdn.gif

KatherineS

What a disappointment these palettes are. You'd think a 15 anniversary palette would have better colour selection for that price.

MissRobot

I picked up both of the 15th Anniversary Artist Palettes today at Neiman Marcus. I wasn't planning on it at first, but they were having a one day only 20% off on almost every single cosmetic brand so I figured the discount would make these palettes worth it. I haven't broken them out of the box to play with yet, but I will post pictures and swatches when I do if it helps
smiles.gif

Care

I found the Everlasting Love palette @ my Off 5th Saks outlet store. It was less then $50 so I snatched it up :)

Latest posts