Nars #21 ITA contour brush

EllenZ

This brush was out of stock FOREVER! Then I heard it will be back in stock with the new NARS collection in the Spring 2014. I obsess on things I want so I kept checking back on the Nars and Norsdstrom websites and then I saw the ITA brush in stock last week for $55. It used to be $42 but I was afraid to miss it again so I jumped on it and ordered it. A friend of mine also ordered one. Now it's off the Nordstrom website again so I was happy I jumped on it. I just received it a few days ago and I LOVE it. Worth every penny!

I just saw a post today on Temptalia that the brush will be back in stock on the Nars website as of April 1 and the cost is $42....WTF? Why was it so overpriced at Nordstrom? Anyone have any info on this?

Ellen

allthingsglam

This brush was out of stock FOREVER! Then I heard it will be back in stock with the new NARS collection in the Spring 2014.  I obsess on things I want so I kept checking back on the Nars and Norsdstrom websites and then I saw the ITA brush in stock last week for $55.  It used to be $42 but I was afraid to miss it again so I jumped on it and ordered it.  A friend of mine also ordered one.  Now it's off the Nordstrom website again so I was happy I jumped on it.  I just received it a few days ago and I LOVE it.  Worth every penny! I just saw a post today on Temptalia that the brush will be back in stock on the Nars website as of April 1 and the cost is $42....WTF?  Why was it so overpriced at Nordstrom?  Anyone have any info on this? Ellen
Nice I'm wondering whats the difference between the old and new one I love nars brushes some of the best IMO I'm off to check this new one out enjoy your brush.

EllenZ

I don't think there is any difference between the old and new brush....I'm baffled by it all. All I know is if you want it when it comes out on April 1st grab it because it will sell out quickly.

allthingsglam

I don't think there is any difference between the old and new brush....I'm baffled by it all.  All I know is if you want it when it comes out on April 1st grab it because it will sell out quickly.
I have the old one I thought nars was remaking it I was thinking about buying the new one I think I read somewhere its softer and have better hairs

MarieMary

The Ita brush used to be #21. It is now only known as the Ita brush.
However there is a new contour brush (angled) which number is #21.

Now that the new line of brushes is soon to be available, these brushes are not the same thing:
- the Ita.
- the #21 contour brush.

The Ita (formerly #21) has lately been around $50 but yes it was cheaper before. The other Ita (known as #28) no longer exists, and was about $40.

allthingsglam

******Ita brush update****** 3/7/14 The store still has the brand new Ita in stock and they have called everyone on the wait list so as of today they are shipping out directly after you call in!!!! The brush launches to the public sometime at the end of March!! I just got this info off the Internet I'm more coufused then ever

EllenZ

I just got this info off the Internet I'm more coufused then ever
OMG LOL I'm so confused now.....I guess I'll just have to wait until the "new" ita brush comes out to see the difference. I just wonder why the new Ita is $42 and just bought the old one for $55?

EllenZ

The Ita brush used to be #21. It is now only known as the Ita brush.
However there is a new contour brush (angled) which number is #21.

Now that the new line of brushes is soon to be available, these brushes are not the same thing:
- the Ita.
- the #21 contour brush.

The Ita (formerly #21) has lately been around $50 but yes it was cheaper before. The other Ita (known as #28) no longer exists, and was about $40.
Yes thank you I just found this after your comment
This is the new Nars #21 contour brush $42

charismafulltv

Thanks for the info guys! I did tweeted Nordstrom's and they haven't heard for its release date from Nars yet. I'm really tempted to buy the Hakuhodo Itabake brush. I've read a lot of great reviews about it, but maybe the new Nars Ita brush got better bristles than the first release.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I really want that brush, but it's 55€, that's a little much. Does anyone know if HQhair will get it?

Dragonetta

I just ordered it on the European NARS website. :D :D

And I agree, €55 indeed is a little bit much. I just try to forget about the price. :p

allthingsglam

Ot but why did nars raise prices of these brushes but lower the price of the botan I paided $75 plus taxes now its on the nars website for $70

MarieMary

I just ordered it on the European NARS website. :D :D

And I agree, €55 indeed is a little bit much. I just try to forget about the price. :p
I thought the same thing about the Yachiyo when I bought it. Now I'm all "where have you been all my life?" ^^ I don't use any other brush for blush and highlighter. I think it's the same with the Ita! :) It's a bit of money, but it's worth it. Let us know what you think of the brush. :D

thebloomroom

Just to let everyone that I just purchased it online from Lord&Taylor for $55!
dammit, i missed it! the ONE day i didnt check this thread.

if it comes back in stock in the US, can someone please PM me? ive been stalking this brush for months now!

allthingsglam

dammit, i missed it! the ONE day i didnt check this thread. if it comes back in stock in the US, can someone please ping me? ive been stalking this brush for months now!
Sorry u missed it the ita been out for years I'm not understanding why its so hard to find now I guess its because they remade it I hope u find it soon it really is a good brush I never used mines

thebloomroom

Sorry u missed it the ita been out for years I'm not understanding why its so hard to find now I guess its because they remade it I hope u find it soon it really is a good brush I never used mines
I think its just low stock all the time... I didn't start contouring until the last year, and i've been using liquid for the most part. As soon as I decide to try powder of course i cannot find the brush everyone rec's, smdh at my luck!

i have faith ill get it at some point lol

Latest posts