NARS "And God Created The Woman" Gift Set

Monsy

I LOVE the Bellisima II color! Its gorgeous! Anyone know if its sold separately? Or if it has ever been sold separately? I own 3 or those 5 colors so thats why I didnt want to buy the palette, but if I have to get this palette to get that color then that palette I will have to get!
this is belissima duo on me

it is very nice, wearable everyday duo but pigmentation is not so good. especially compared to other nars duos

Eureka82

Thank you Monsy for that pic! That was very helpful. The color that is part of the palette has that similar matte gray brown, but it has some shimmer. I absolutely LOVE it! Oh well..even though I own Galapagos, Coconut Brown, and Night Clubbing, I will definitely be purchasing this for the Bellissima II. Anyone know if the Kalahari that is in this palette one of the same colors that is part of the Kalahari duo? Thanks!

Eureka82

Ahh...gotcha! I like the duo...Might just pick that up too...Purplemaren, your so right...It never ends!

MarieMary

Kalahari is one of my favorite NARS duos. It's great for a nice nude look, and the shimmer brightens up your eyes. It's a staple imho. ;)

BlissfullyYours

Last thing I need is another neutral looking palette but this looks so yummy!
eyelove.gif
I feel you girl I feel you!!

BlissfullyYours

I want this, but when I went to sephora, the MUA talked me into UD Theodora instead. And now I think I want Glinda before this. And I want the nars illuminating powder. Sigh. It never ends, does it?
No, I keep telling myself "this will be my last MU purchase for the month. "THE NEXT DAY" Oh wait, I think I want...

wacko.gif

BlissfullyYours

this is belissima duo on me

it is very nice, wearable everyday duo but pigmentation is not so good. especially compared to other nars duos
I LOVE LOOKS like this! If only my blending skills would evolve overnight. Am I missing a brush or something??

Gorgeous look Monsy! I want Nars eyeshadow, but hmmm on the pigmentation. What about texture??

Monsy

Thank you! All the other NARS duos that I have and I have a lot have amazing pigment and texture. Only two that are lacking and are just average are Belissima and Violetta.
When it comes to brushes I use MAC 239, 217, 266

MarieMary

For those wondering what the eyeshadows look like on NC35-37 skin, check this site:
http://www.thesundaygirl.com/2013/02/nars-and-god-created-woman-eye-kit.html

:)

MarieMary

I love the look she did with the palette. She also swatched the palette on NC42 skin.
http://www.missbeautyadikt.co.uk/2013/02/nars-and-god-created-woman-palette.html

alyxo

I absolutely adore this palette! It's nice because it's small enough for travel. The colours are pigmented and beautiful. I'm always using it when I'm on the go.

Pamele

I know it's quite an old thread, but is it worth getting
if you got Naked 1 + 2 and Naked Basics on top?
It looks like a part of UD Naked family, even though
it's Nars, lol, I just don't know where to splurge,
this or maybe something from chanel skincare
that I've been eyeing for a bit :)

LavenderPearl

Yes, I believe so. This palette has a better range of colors than the Naked Basics, plus a variety of textures. I also don't think that there are that many comparable shades? But don't quote me on that -- of the three you have I only have N1 and I never use it. xD

Pamele

Yes, I believe so. This palette has a better range of colors than the Naked Basics, plus a variety of textures. I also don't think that there are that many comparable shades? But don't quote me on that -- of the three you have I only have N1 and I never use it. xD
From swatches online (we don't have nars in poland so I can't swatch in counter,
but I totally will do that in a couple of weeks in uk :)),
some shades look a bit similar to those in Naked family,
but i still would have to swatch it, 'cause most of the time they look
completely different so I'll just wait and see :)

And I have the same deal as you... I mean not using Naked 1
I was obsessed with it but when the 2 came out, I kind of forgot
about it :D

Pamele

I just realized it's LE, so I feel like I should just buy it now,
and there's no choice for me in poland apart from buying it from ebay...

do you think any of those is authentic? thanks in advance:)

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/NEW-NARS-EYE-PALETTE-AND-GOD-CREATED-THE-WOMAN-SET-EYE-SHADOW-/181496992196?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item2a421051c4&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/NARS-AND-GOD-CREATED-THE-WOMEN-EYE-KIT-BNIB-/141376314513?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item20eaaf5c91&_uhb=1

Latest posts