NARS and Shiseido WAREHOUSE SALE IN MARKHAM, ON

StarrySim

Do we have the November date yet? I'll be out of the country on the weekend of Nov 10, so it better not be that weekend! I missed last year's fall sale too, because of my wedding. This year it's my brother's wedding.

StarrySim

i would love to go to this sale! is it open to the public, or requires an special invite?
This question has been answered a few times already, and the thread is only 2 pages. Fridays are invite-only, open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Location is Allstate Pkwy in Markham, the address must be above somewhere. It's the big Shiseido building at the end of the street.

Makeup Emporium

The fall Shiseido/Nars sale will be Nov 16th-18th. Just wanted to let everyone know! Friday the 16th you need a pass to get in but the weekend is open to the public.

StarrySim

The next sale is Nov 16-18. You need a pass for Friday, but on Sat/Sun it's open to the public. The address is posted above.

aradhana

i went yesterday, and i found it was decent selection -- depending on what exactly you're looking for.

they had some cle de peau stuff, which is great if you are after their products, but i was more interested in the nars.

for nars they had the ramatuelle trio, as well as arabian nights. they also had mounia, silvana, and a bunch of cream blushes. there were a lot of multiples, random concealers (duo palettes as well as sticks) and foundations....the lipsticks all seemed to be in the plummy red/brown family, there were some lip lacquers and a few glosses as well. there were also a bunch of the sets that are sometimes available at sephora....i think they had skincare because i saw people with boxes, but i didn't make it in time for that.

Ata123

I went to the sale yesterday (Sat) at 4:45 15 min before closing, no line up but really crowded inside. I usually go twice a year at 8 am on Saturdays, and I would say that it was more if not equally crowded compared to the past couple of times I went!

also this year, they had buckets of sunscreen left at the end of Saturday, they usually sell out on Saturday mornings

I got the eyeshadow charity bag (AMAZING VALUE!!!) $15 for a baggy of 8 shiseido eyeshadows.
Shiseido concealer $8
Nars eyeshadow duo $10 in nouveau monde
Shiseido White lucent Brightening Protective emulsion $34 (was $32 at the last sale I think)
shiseido Lipstick $10

What did you girls get? :)

I managed to go on Sunday around 10, no line up. This is the first time I went, so went a bit crazy, haha Shampoo set $8 Hair stuff from $2-$4 Makeup bags $2 (got 4, wished I got more as gifts) Nars foundation $15 Shisedio foundation $15 Nars eyeshadow duo $10 Shisedio quad $10, cream $8 Blush $15, multipal $15 Lipstick $10 Perfume $20-25 Bare minerals kit $12 (amazing deals) Best of all the grab bags $15 each. Got some great gifts, and stuff for my self. They had a lot of sunscreen and skin care stuff. Maybe next time.

StarrySim

Since when do they have grab bags at this sale? I went to every single one for the past few years, but skipped this one. Did I miss them before, or did they just start offering them? I must go again in the spring.

Someone who went to the spring sale told me about them, but they sold out by Sunday when I went. This time, I went on Friday and got a grab bag of 8 lip products.. I got mostly lipsticks, 2 lip liners, and 1 lip gloss for $15. They come in an opaque plastic bag so you cant see what's in it.. it's a fun surprise! But not all the colours worked for me, oh well.

I found some of my favourite but discontinued Nars blushes and lipsticks so I stocked up on those!

StarrySim

It usually comes around in May, and we don't usually find out until maybe a few weeks before. Just keep googling it every few weeks during the spring and fall.

Bcteagirl

People are already posting wanted to buy ads on Kijij and I don't even think the date has been announced yet!

Latest posts